It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hey guys I am new here and all these things are true and I have experienced all of it and had people around me see me doing it. 100% Real so if you are here not to lend an advice or ask normal questions please do not read then.

1. Age of 10:
I was living at a normal home and a occasional experience of something odd I never told about to other people. Firstly because it would freak them out and I would be locked in a military bunker most likely. Sense I became 10 I started have odd dreams and some sort of visions which later moved me to the understanding of clairvoyance and what I am cape able off doing. I once had a vision of my dog dieing and being hit by a car I woke up shacking and some what shocked. So I said to my self "No Way In Hell that is going to happen". After that dream it has been almost 1-2 months and I completely forgot about it and did not pay attention to it. Another month has past and my mother suddenly comes to pick me up from school and once I hop into the car she tells me our dog was hit by the car. Now at first I went pale white faced because of the car she described and when it happened and then the actual understanding that my dog,my best friend and my best pal has died. I do not know why I saw that but I now understand that they wanted me to be prepared for it and showed me it before due time.

2. Age of 13 I had much odder events happening again same occasional dreams and visions but at this age it went completely strange. I use to wake up at 1-3am in the morning staring into my room and I knew something was there but I was not sure of what it really was. I could feel it watching me and staring at me and moving and breathing in my room. At first I thought it was my imagination when one time I saw a outline of a body it was not visible and what ever the being was I learned that it was cloaked invisible. Kinda like from the Predator movie when he uses the cloaking mechanism. This sure did use to scare me at age of 13 thinking some monster will come and rip my spine out at night. But then I realized it was merely there to check up on me and see what is happening with me.

3. Age of 16 I was sitting in my school computer room playing with energy and made a Psi ball and strangely enough. Our schools computer technician came up to me and started talking to me about some odd stuff at first I was freaking out and not knowing how to react. But then he started showing me all these signs and hieroglyphics of an odd language and talking about odd events in history. Now this is where the strangest thing happened when I saw the signs and the events he talked about I could name what they were to do with and that the signs were actually alien. He then was surprised and showed me more signs and insignias and I named more and more until I started realizing that I was here longer then I thought I was that I am an old soul and that I am not human. When I have realized that he just looked at me and smiled and after he said my name he said the following line "Oh This Is About to Get a whole lot more interesting for you". At first I though how in hell can this get more crazier then this realizing that you are an alien and a very very very old soul.

The Amazing thing he was right it did get more interesting and more amazing as every month went by. I was sitting on the couch one night watching TV with my balcony door open and heard some odd noise outside and had a strange feeling of being watched by something not human. I looked outside straight away and I saw the same cloaking but this time it was about 20-30m off the ground and hovering. The object was about 3-5 meters long and 2m wide with a whole of crazy for me because I got to admit I thought I was nuts at that point. But then it just zapped away and disappeared and me standing with the big thought of WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT
and a GIANT WHAT IN GODS NAME JUST HAPPENED

More follows stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
3 The carried on:

After seeing what it seems was a 4 meter craft floating above my house. I rushed to school the following morning and trying to talk to the our schools computer technician. I ended up in his office with a giant WTF sign written on my forehead and asking him what that was that I saw to make sure. He said that indeed it was a craft a one ET craft and that it was a check up after and that they were curious of who I was and to see if I realized if they were there.
He then said that it was a normal procedure they go through with people that are Psi aware. So I did not pay much attention to it and moved on. During the year I have done somethings I questioned my self of why and how come. Which do freak you out at times when you can play with technology and make it do crazy stuff.

Experience 1:

The Computer technician had a printer brought to him which was not working properly and it turns on and off but just simply does not print. So I just placed my hand on it and started focusing on it then the craziest thing happened that printer it self just shut off completely and it did not turn on for like couple minutes until I touched it again. The Computer technician was amazed and asked me how did I do that I just simply said I merely focused on it. He ran some other tests on it in one of the tests he gave me a hammer and told me to focus on it which did work for a while and I started feeling the hammer in a odd way. The hammers head felt as if it was full of static and had bugs crawling over it like as in it was moving. I freaked out and he said those were the particles of the hammer and that it was perfectly normal to feel that. I then started focusing on him and he just froze there with a palish
face and told me to stop immediately what ever I was doing it was painful to him and he said it felt like as if someone was stabbing his brain with needles.
So we left it at that and decided not to experiment on that ever again.

Experience 2:
Following week I decided to go to my friends house and relax before going to school on Monday. He had a problem with his brothers lap top so I decided to help I took the lap top and placed it on my legs I then placed my left arm on it and my right arm onto the power socket that was next to me. I closed my eyes and was focusing really hard and I saw odd signs and symbols pop up kind of like the ones from Transformers movie but much more stranger. I then started to see the signs and symbols come together in a patter and then I let go after they stopped moving. The lap top was fine and was working perfectly no problems at all after what happened. My friend did raise a lot of questions as in how and why and how again. I had to lie to him and said that I just fiddled with the computer preferences and had a smile on my face. So we stopped there and enjoyed the weekend and did a lot of gaming.

TO BE CONTINUED......

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Interesting experiences you've had!

But I think the "I am an alien" threads like this, with no proof, are supposed to go in the skunk works section

www.abovetopsecret.com...

unless you have some proof in which case you would post that here.

Did you live out in the sticks where there are no leash laws? If your dog is on a leash it must be difficult for it to get hit by a car, as the person holding the leash would hear or see the car coming and would pull the dog out of the way of the car.

If the dog is running around without a leash, it's not too hard to predict it might get hit by a car.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well if you wanna hook me up to a lie detector go ahead I am willing and able to go down that road. But if you are here to be skeptic please leave it at that and do not post because I am tired of skeptics. I write honest truth and what happened and all they do is find ways to destroy it all No offense or anything.
But yeh if you want proof hook me up to a lie detector and we have a green light.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

G'day ShadowNinja

What are you going to do here?

Are you going to make this a "serial" wherein you tell us a bit more each day?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes that is the plan I am going to see if anyone had the same thing or been where I been in my past lifes. So a serial is a general plan thank you for the comment and best of luck.

I will post more tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I see the thread got moved to a more appropriate forum and that was my main reason for posting.

But you said it was OK to ask questions and I noticed you ignored my questions about how your dog got killed.

I'm not saying you're making this up, I could tell stories about experiences I had as a 10 year old that might sound questionable to others too, but I know they really happened so I know what you mean. For example I had what seemed like a very real out of body sort of experience around that age. I would only swear that it SEEMED like I left my body, not that I actually did, but the fact that it seemed real to me. It was actually similar to your experience of a "presence" in the room like the cloaked "predator". At the time it scared me, but since I've learned about sleep paralysis years later I now suspect that was probably the cause, for my episode at least, I don't know about yours.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

nope no sleep paralysis I checked out with the doctor and he said there were no problems. I was surprised after which it was all odd OBE is very real and it happens to me constantly. I do not know how to describe it better then yes you leave your physical body.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you DON'T have sleep paralysis, then THAT would be the problem, so I don't know what your doctor told you. Most normal people DO have sleep paralysis and that's why we don't go walking around during our dreams. A few people have a problem with NOT getting sleep paralysis and the symptom there is sleepwalking, also known as somnambulism. (I had a few episodes of that as a child too, but it's most prevalent in children so that's not unusual).

The out of body experience, feeling of a presence in the room, can happen when you're on the verge of being awake but your body is still in sleep paralysis mode. Sleeping and dreaming isn't always like a light switch that's turned on and off, we can have various stages and levels of consciousness and awareness, so you may at least want to consider the possibility that's what you experienced, as I suspect I did with my similar experience.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
[mo Hello I too am gifted an we'll leave it at that for now,my question is whats a psy-ball?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

how old are you?plus if you are capable of doing what you said than you would be able to manipulate the polygraph...........COME ON!!!!!!this smells

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

G'day Arbitrageur

I think these threads are starting to effect me.

I see them & I sort of "lock up".

I sort of sit here & "stop processing"

I wonder if there's a medical name for this condition?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sawgunn69

it is a condensed ball of ones energy and can come in use full in defending and more I make them but I can not see them on this physical level well I can but only some of it and all i see is strips of energy spun in a ball. Also a little bit of a mist like effect.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
hahaha yup yup I am 17 and I recon i could do that but what would be the fun in it. I mean if I dont manipulate it I can freak you out more hehehehe

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

1st you lock up because you have blocks and trying to move past them a lot of that happens over time.

Hmm have you tried meditation and soothing music also clarity of mind helps. I mean it is a starter
and it helped me and some people I know and also helped wake up a bit. I am mainly here to help and spread some understanding and also tell my life story.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
reply to post by sawgunn69

it is a condensed ball of ones energy and can come in use full in defending and more I make them but I can not see them on this physical level well I can but only some of it and all i see is strips of energy spun in a ball. Also a little bit of a mist like effect.

So.....

Are you saying you can do this.....?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f94dbcafdf6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Well I do sleep and never sleep walked already tested for that lol

It is kinda strange at first when that stuff happens to you but I have met many others and they have experienced things with me so I can safely say and know that this stuff is 100% real.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Facinating thread.I also woke up in some kind of army bunker when young.My father was in the army at the time and put me in a car and drove me home.I was drowsy I recall.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well yes I recon i can do that with long enough training and enough hard work put into it. I believe I can and that it is possible so I see why not. But it would be a bit hard making it visible to the human eye sight level. Also I will need to work on to make it condensed enough because last time I made a Psi ball I shattered 2 nerves in my left hand. The point taken is that it would take time to train on making a visible one and also bringing it down to this plane of frequency. Sorry if I am making it sound complicated but if you want I can have a go at trying to make a visible one.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No experience threads, without any requests for proof, are to go in the gray category. That is what is made for.

Shadowninja is new here, and hopefully he will request this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join