It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Russian Missile Test 12/10/09 - Another Spiral Kind Of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I searched for this through the threads and could not find it. So sorry if it has been posted before.

This missile "test" was just over a day after the infamous "Norway Spiral". I cant imagine why no one has found out about it here. This one was a Russian Topol Missile. It seems to me they were trying to produce the same spiral effect as the Dec. 9th one.
To no avail. I smell a cover up attempt for the "big one". I can see them scrambling..Komrades we have to try to make another one, no one believes it.

Here's a link to a blog article Discover

edit to add: just found this at the bottom of the entry:

My thanks to my friend James Oberg for notifying me about this.

I wanted to post this video also in rebuttal to the "third stage" of the December 9th failure. It is made by the U.S. Air Force 341st Space Wing. It is a Minuteman III ICBM.
It animates all three solid rocket stages being jettisoned. The only spin that I could see is the firing of the spin gas generators of the reentry vehicle. Well after 3rd stage release. I know it is not a Bulava but is a similar 3 stage missile.

It is a great vid just to see.

I know I just can't let it go............

[edit on 29-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The second launch was on December 10th and it was not a failure. It was a Topol missile, a proven design, as opposed the the Bulava which is, um, unproven.

Last week Russia conducted two missile tests and the results are mixed. On December 10, a Topol missile was launched without any problems from the Kapustin Yar site and hit the designated target in Sary-Shagan, Kazakhstan.

missilemonitor.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

oops. It said just over a day from the first one. That would be the tenth. Fixing it now. Looked like a failure to me.

edit 2: took the "failure" of of the title. besides that's what they want you to believe..........

[edit on 29-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Bump Bump. OK, I know now it was discussed in the "big" thread. But just wanted to get some input on the second video also. Seems to me that the "third" stage" failure would have made a "regular" explosion, as opposed to the spin gas generator spiral effect.

Let the flaming begin.

top topics

join