It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can only reply if you joined pre-2006

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kurtcobainuk

I know ... you know I was messin'.

Actually, though I appreciate the reasons why some of the older members don't come around much any more, I really wish that you guys did.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I loooooove going through original ATS threads. Not only for their often esoteric nature and fascinating conversation, but also as a study on how a web community grows and develops.

It is an admitted regret that fortune didn't bring me to ATS sooner, I often wonder how it would have been to participate in those days.

However ... like you said, there is much worth and pleasure to be found today, at least in my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Didn't read the WHOLE thing only the first page whats so good about pre 2006? im not pre 2006 i was able to post :S

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I feel so discriminated

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Out with the old, in with the new.

Move over obsoletes. The new models are in town.

Sincerely,

An '07 n00b.

Seriously, though. Whether you joined in '02 or '10,' everyone's 'peak era' will be unique to them. It's a forum thing. The faces you remember upon joining bring a certain level of nostalgia with it. Then the 'old timers' even from a year ago pine for their friends they remember who don't come around anymore.

It's typical. I 'miss' some members I knew upon joining who I no longer see. But it's the way it goes. Forums, all forums, are constantly in flux with a percentage of regulars coming and going. It is what it is. Reach out to the newer members and lead by example.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It was about time for an upgrade...

Seriously, the OP knew that everyone post '06 would post here...and we all fell right into the trap!
The OP...Obviously you knew if you tell people not to do something, they ARE going to do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Boo.

I'm still here.......I think.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Am I pre or post.....?
Hmm... Can't remember...
It's been so long ago....
Whatever my age, this is still a heck of a fun place to be....

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
im just replying to say that i am a pre 2011 user, ... I come from the future!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join