It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Young Turks speaking on Allen Grayson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hello,
This is my first thread, so bear with me if you will...
I'm pretty proud of this Grayson Fellow, and I like to checkout The Young Turks every so often. Since I'm learning how to post links ect., here's two to the same video I'd like to present to you...

www.youtube.com...

One of them will provide the video, I hope.

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/4aPNGDUxGRM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

This vid. show's how Grayson is calling out the elephants on their lack of healthcare reform, and how he is seen by the republicans as someone who should be discredited...I on the other hand am in his corner waiving my arms like a lunatic in support of him. I like Ron Paul too. So if and when I cast my vote, even now I am confused to claim any affiliation with any political party.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This one here with Cavuto as an example...
www.youtube.com...

I would suggest not viewing this video though if you can't stand the antics of this "interviewer." He aggravates me to no end.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
When they label certain politicians crazy, it's because they fear the message. Look at how Fox and the debates openly ridiculed/marginalized Ron Paul, although he now looks like the Oracle of Delphi.

I always thought the "Howard Dean Scream" media freak out was weird. He was campaigning too left for the establishment's tastes, so the string was pulled.

And now they are trying to label Grayson as a lunatic. Repeat a lie often enough... I saw Chris Matthews 'trying' and failing to bust his balls. Grayson said the Democrats will probably move to reconciliation. Matthews acted like Grayson didn't know the difference between passing a regular bill and passing budget reconciliation measures. It was totally an assumption on his part and he looked really desperate, the way he tried to make Grayon look bad. He made himself look bad.

I've noticed Kucinich bites his tongue when he's interviewed on Fox. He knows if he blasts idiots like O'Reilly , he won't get invited back. The game is fixed. The electorate is supremely uninformed. They will choose whichever candidate the media pushes. They can take an actor off the street and get them elected president.

Grayson doesn't seem to want to play ball with them. I'd vote for him. He's a hell of a lot better than my district's representative.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Schaden]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Grayson reminds me of Alex Jones.

I do not know why. Maybe because he is a pompous, self centered, egotistical, windbag that gets it partially right.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

he hardly comes off as self centered. he genuinely cares about actual Americans

2nd line

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lozenge

He goes screaming the Repubs are devils.

I would not be surprised if he states in the future that Repubs eat babies.

He would go far if he followed Ron Paul's statesman ways, of being articulate, forthright, and non-wavering on his beliefs.

He is the lefts Rosy O'Donnel. Screaming obscenities and vitriol.

Even I listen to people like Kucinich. Whenever I hear about 4 sentences from Grayson I have to look away. He is an embarrassment to anyone trying to debate any issue.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
The game is fixed. The electorate is supremely uninformed. They will choose whichever candidate the media pushes. They can take an actor off the street and get them elected president.

Grayson doesn't seem to want to play ball with them. I'd vote for him. He's a hell of a lot better than my district's representative.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Schaden]

Thank you for your post. I agree with you.
I'm not familiar with this Kucinich Fellow though. I'll look him up. Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Grayson reminds me of Alex Jones.

I do not know why. Maybe because he is a pompous, self centered, egotistical, windbag that gets it partially right.

Thanks for your post. Was it the video you seen him laughing at Burnanke about, why you find him as you stated? I can understand your sentiments regarding how Grayson will let you know when you're not fooling him. I actually think the guy can do well in a boxing match, too. These qualities you spoke of are often attributes of some of our greatest champions. Ofcourse when one gets to sit and break bread with them, they exhibit noble attributes as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lozenge
reply to post by endisnighe

he hardly comes off as self centered. he genuinely cares about actual Americans

2nd line

Thank you for your post. I couldn't agree with you more.
Again, thank you.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by lozenge

He would go far if he followed Ron Paul's statesman ways, of being articulate, forthright, and non-wavering on his beliefs.

Even I listen to people like Kucinich. Whenever I hear about 4 sentences from Grayson I have to look away. He is an embarrassment to anyone trying to debate any issue.

Thanks for your post again. Ron Paul will be wearing Ron Paul's shoes. Grayson will wear his own shoes...
You're right about how embarrassing it'd be for a guy; like me for instance, to try and debate with him. I'm failing this debate with you aren't I? Again, Thanks for your post.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
To further my efforts of waving my arms like a lunatic over Grayson, check-out this video.
www.youtube.com...
Sorry I haven't learned how to post videos exactly right as of yet.

new topics

top topics

join