It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

digital angel verichip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
www.digitalangel.com...

DIGITAL ANGEL'S DESTRON FEARING UNIT AND ANIMAL PROFILING INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCE SPECIAL SPRING 2010 VIRAL DISEASE TESTING PROGRAM

Joseph J. Grillo, Chief Executive Officer of Digital Angel, added, "Destron Fearing is pleased to enter this partnership with API to help improve the overall herd health of cattle producers and to limit the costs of BVD across the industry. As a leader in the Animal ID industry, we are constantly looking for opportunities to help livestock producers attain greater productivity and profitability in their operations. We think that this BVD-PI program can greatly assist in achieving healthier herds, which is good for everyone in the industry."

help improve healthier herds REALLY?
what about this link?

www.tldm.org...

VeriChip Microchip Implants Cause Fast-Growing, Malignant Tumors in Lab Animals...

if it's true then herds will be sick. we eat them then we will be sick. then they will blame 1H1N Virus.

www.destronfearing.com...
u can see RIFD tag on top

www.verichipcorp.com...
VeriChip Corporation to Present its Glucose-Sensing RFID Microchip and Virus Triage Detection System for the H1N1 Virus at ID World International Congress, the World's Premier Event on Identification Technology
Raz: VeriChip Corporation and RECEPTORS LLC Announce Webcast Details for Today's Event to Unveil Development Details of Virus Triage Detection System for the H1N1 Virus and In Vivo Glucose-Sensing RFID Microchip
Read more...

damn.. many different company use RFID technology purpose for protect from virus

i dont think so.

make us more sick?

sigh.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That is exactly how they view US humans, the next to be chipped.

Cattle.

They only care about increasing our productivity.

Which does not make sense because 99% of these stupid jobs have no benefit to human society in the long term over the next hundred years.

In fact these 99% of jobs exist only for one reason, to keep you and I the "cattle" busy, to keep us tied up so we cannot gain any economic or political power.

To keep us chained down, busy, and distracted so that THEY the cattle ranchers can stay in power and never have to face any real threats to their hegemony.

I am going to be a bad cow, I will use my hooves to sabotage the ranchers operation. I am not playing this game. I am sovereign.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
That is exactly how they view US humans, the next to be chipped.

Cattle.

Yes, they do.

Those in high power know exactly what they mean by "animals" and "cattle". They have no choice but to use these words because if they said "people" or "humans", you could imagine the consequences...

new topics

join