It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Soy Press Conference Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
hartkeisonline.com...

I got this in a email a couple of months ago and finally got around to watching these videos. I'm only a few minutes in and pretty disgusted.

They talk about soy products getting inmates sick, and specifically mention soy cheese nuggets. I make pizzas for come of the local schools and we use these nuggets, or at least similar ones. I will have to check the company that makes ours to see if it's ADM or not but I bet the ones we use are the same, devoid of nutrition and prone to make you sick. We don't use the cheese for our regular business as the soy "cheese" is "cheaper", so I'm told, which is why we can sell the pies at such a low price to the schools.

Nevertheless, this story is not the only one out there but it's pretty sad, anyway. What will it take for people to wake up.....

Sorry, I was a dreaming there that maybe something could be done about the utter ravaging of our food supply. Why even bother, they don't have to list the ingredients to anything, pretty much everything is bad for you in some way - can I even trust my fruits and veggies anymore? - chemically induced (insert your favorite disease here) and we never wake up. Sigh.

I did make a trip to my local farmers market yesterday. As I am in Las Vegas not much gets grown here as far as I know and yesterday was quite cold so there were almost no vendors there but I did get a little bit of stuff. Do what I can to try and eat real food, whatever that is anymore.

EDIT: Thought I'd try and get that embedded, at least part one. See how it goes, if I pulled the right stuff out of it.

[edit on 1/28/2010 by TheLoony]

new topics

join