It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journey To The Edge of The Universe - Life on other planets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is anybody else watching this program on Discovery. It's a two hour special called Journey To The Edge of The Universe. Moving from earth and the solar system and outwards, it's actually a very well done program.

One thing I've been noticing about this is that they keep referring to extraterrestrial life in our solar system and outside of it. They keep hinting on intelligent life in our own solar system. In one description of Voyager1 and the greeting message that is programmed with it the narrator warns about who or what might intercept our message that contains coordinates to earth, and the problems that could ensue. It seems like this program is hinting at many things, is anyone else noticing this?

Is this one piece being put in place to prepare us for disclosure.

Discuss

The narrator just stated that we haven't found life - yet. And made mention to Drakes Equation.
[edit on 28-1-2010 by WhatAmI]

[edit on 28-1-2010 by WhatAmI]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Never heard of this program. Sounds interesting. Guess I'll look it up on YouTube or something later on.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
so why didnt disclosure happen yet? because it wont.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Just as the earth was once flat and the thought that it was spherical was considered mad.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
so why didnt disclosure happen yet? because it wont.

If it doesnt, the people, and I myself willingly enough, protest. Even if it has to get violent. I suppose we show the government "We as people don't screw around."

new topics

top topics

join