It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

story that might trigger a military coup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i found this story by Sherman Skolnick very interesting. unfortunately, there is nothing in it which can be verified.

they say truth is stranger than fiction.

could you imagine if a story broke which proved that poppy bush and co. indeed did architect 911? and that fellow bonesman kerry was involved?

can you imagine? no more conspiracy theories? it absolutely would bring down the american government. would a top military officer temporarily assume the role of commander-in chief? would congress elect an interim president? who would take over? nader? gore?

imagine turning on the tv and seeing bush, cheney, rumsfeld, perle, and wolfowitz being led out of the white house in handcuffs.

a top u.s. general holding a press conference announcing that he has temporarily assumed control of the armed forces.

martial law would be declared. riots would break out.

what 'major news organization' is being referenced? is it all made up?

will the urgings of the bush family be followed in order to avoid the chaos and anarchy that would ensue?

if there is any truth in this article, sadly, i think the story would be suppressed and the article dismissed as yet another wild conspiracy theory.

truth is stranger than fiction.

there are two schools of thought about what is driving bush co.'s foreign policy. they are mutually contradictory:

1. "...the recent success of the final installment Glorious Appearing and the
extraordinary interest in these Christian novels that have sold more than 62
million copies over the past eight years." www.leftbehind.com...

"Did you get that? 62 million copies in the last 8 years? There are a
minimum of 50 million Americans who see us living in the end times. There are as
many variations to the "rapture" story as their are people, but
central to all is the restoration of a greater Israel, a time of apocaliptic
death and famine killing the majority of people on earth, 90% of the Jews killed
and the rest converted to Christianity. And they not only think it's going to
happen in the next few years, they thing anyone who tries to stop it is fighting
against God.

You cannot understand current American Mideast policy without understanding
this. These people by their votes are kingmakers in many states. President Bush
was converted and discipled by Billy Graham, who thinks this way. And if anyone
can't see the significance of that, there is a massive section of American
culture that they are totally ignorant of."

2. That bush's allegiance indeed still lies solidly with the satanic skull and bones fraternity and his 'conversion' is merely a cover to garner the support of the religious right.

here is the article:

www.themedianews.com...
empirewatch.org...
www.shout.net...
www.rumormillnews.com...

THE OVERTHROW OF THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC

Part 56 Bush-Kerry Scandal May Trigger "Military Coup" and "Overthrow of the U.S. Government"

by Sherman H. Skolnick

5/20/4

A spokesperson for the Bush Family has apparently been pleading with a major worldwide news organization, not to proceed with a story they have. The reason given? "Because it may trigger a military coup" and may cause "The Overthrow of the U.S. Government".

The explosive details may turn out to be the biggest scandal in the new millennium.

The news group has eyewitnesses, kept in security and so far concealed, already interviewed on videotape, who confirm that there was a joint pact and plot, in which George W. Bush and John F. Kerry participated.

Among the matters contained in the so far embargoed story, are the following:

[1] As supervised by Daddy Bush, George W. Bush was instructed to follow orders and "to stay out of it" that is, to defer action as Commander-in-Chief, permitting a military stand-down and other contradictions to what a President/Commander-in-Chief should immediately do upon being informed of a great disaster.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Seekerof]

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by The General]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
===
Is the person known as Nicholas Berg really dead? If so, was he murdered, not by Arabs, but by a special assassins' team arranged by Daddy Bush to attempt to cover up the foregoing?

Umm you're saying if he was murdered it was definitely by 'Daddy Bush'?
Have you watched the video? I'm pretty darn confident someone dies in it, both times I've seen it, it sure as hell does look like it.
Why must you immediately conclude it was 'Daddy Bush' who assassinated him? The video was first released on an Islamic Militant website...
If it looks, walks, quacks, eats, flies, etc, like a duck, admit it's a blooming duck

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'd be wary of Skolnik's rantings. He's sometimes amusing and makes some blatantly audacious claims. The problem is, there's never anything to back it up. Assertion minus backup amounts to nothing.

One question: If his claims are true, why hasn't the Octopus eliminated him?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i didn't write the article or claim it to be accurate. i said i thought it was interesting. there are plenty of threads about who killed nick berg.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As I have 100% true specific knowledge that the terrorists which were actually displayed in the media, did the attacks on 9/11 - I have a simple request for him.

He should tell us how that fits into his thoughts.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by shoo]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Down at the bottom of the page.

For a heavy packet of our printed stories, send $5.00 [U.S. Funds Only] and a stamped,self-addressed BUSINESS size envelope [ #10 envelope, 4-1/8 x 9-1/2 ] WITH THREE FIRST CLASS U.S. STAMPS on it, to Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts, Sherman H. Skolnick, Chairman, 9800 So. Oglesby Ave., Chicago IL 60617-4870. We come out with new literature upon once a year and our new data is out soon.

This is completely made up,
really bad too.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There are people and orgnisation that would lover to bring down large governments.Its not just the C.I.A, N.S.A ,MI5 & Mi6 who will do anything.These agencies are believe it or not around for our freedom and benefit.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
These people protect us day in day out
Mi5 recently prevented what was possibly a massive explosion in the Old Trafford Stadium, that would have killed easily 30+ thousand people
(For you Americans, that's 6 x what died on 9/11)
Mi6 were the first people inside Baghdad during the recent Iraq war, supplying vital information to coalition soldiers.
Mi5 and Mi6 both work on preventing drugs smuggling, paedophilia, terrorism, etc.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

would congress elect an interim president? who would take over? nader? gore?

Yeah, those are my first choices...
Go back to tending your pot plants.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is in fact a series of stories published in the Mexican press just before/ during Bush's governorship about GW murdering 2 Mexican drug lords for stiffing him on a coke deal he ran during the Iran-contra thing. All published in a responsible and respected Mexican newspaperas I recall.

Ever hear anything about that story. Need I say more?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmcnulty
Need I say more?

Yeah you could provide a link instead of us doing it for you.

Im sure the president takes the time out of the day to arrange a simple hit on some drug running scum. And even if he did, its not like it was an evil action. He killed some drug peddlers, its like killing a pedophile.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What flew up your nose?

Knock off the smartass remarks.

I never said anything was true. I never said Dumbya did anything. Therefore no link is required.

If you did something better the 3rd grade reading skills you would have known I was sharing information I read on GW which I was confident he and most here never ever saw ort heard of................ and did so as an example of just how far I thought his info might play out in the media...........
I do have the link and the story copied off the net and saved on a hard drive in another computer and if it was important or you had some manners I might have taken the time to ook for it and share it with you. But son...... that's never going to happen.........

You're wound to tight boy.........and/or you're just plain nasty.You must neverEver listen to your mama much? So..........

Get lost you annoy me.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by gmcnulty]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConLima

would congress elect an interim president? who would take over? nader? gore?

Yeah, those are my first choices...
Go back to tending your pot plants.

i didn't post an article and add my comments to be insulted.

noone asked your first choices.

why do i bother posting here? people like you make this forum suck.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The General
martial law would be declared. riots would break out.

what 'major news organization' is being referenced? is it all made up?

will the urgings of the bush family be followed in order to avoid the chaos and anarchy that would ensue?

if there is any truth in this article, sadly, i think the story would be suppressed and the article dismissed as yet another wild conspiracy theory.

You know, those who suppressed it might not even have been in on it. There are many in our government who, just to protect it, would cover-up almost any conspiracy by the president. It would destroy America if something like that came out. If its true, its horrible. Everyone would agree. But what could we do? If the truth came out, there would be fighting in the streets. The country would be split into factions, of those who support Bush and declare his innocents, others who demand a new government, etc. It would be anarachy.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You're wound to tight boy.........and/or you're just plain nasty.So that's neber going to happen.........

You must neverEver listen to your mama much? So..........

Get lost you annoy me.

Id ask you to discontinue the personal attacks, as they will only hurt you. If anyone leaves this board the odds arent in your favor. Granted your personal attacks seem jerky and hesitant they are all the same uneeded. Now make with the links. We dont have all day.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Agent47]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Can you define for me what you consider a personal attack to be? I would be interested in your point of view on the issue.

I'm always open to learning something new.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by gmcnulty]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
why are the likes of gmnulty and conlima even allowed to make posts which are insulting and offer nothing?

if i was a mod i would delete they're responses and BAN THEM!!!

mods?

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
See personal attacks here:

What flew up your nose?

Knock off the smartass remarks.

If you did something better the 3rd grade reading skills you would have known

You're wound to tight boy.........and/or you're just plain nasty.You must neverEver listen to your mama much? So..........

Get lost you annoy me.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ok back to the topic.

if such a scenario did occur, the very legitimacy of the 2000 election would be brought into question, in a much bigger way than it is now.

it could be viewed that the logical choice for an interim leader would thus be gore, with more popular votes than bush in the 2000 election (even though we don't currently elect presidents based upon the popular vote).

however, both the democratic and republican parties could be seen as two sides of the same corrupt and treasonous coin (with bonesman infiltrating both parties).

thus the logical choice for an interim leader could be nader.

if you think this post is pro-gore or pro-nader, then you are missing my point entirely.

most likely a military dictatorship would be the interim form of government, until order could be restored and a new election held.

such a situation could very well provoke a military strike on the united states from another nation or nations. with most of our military in iraq, the entire bush administration behind bars, chaos in our government, riots in our cities, and the legitimacy of the us decimated in the eyes of the rest of the world.

it leads me to believe that, even if it were true, such a story could never be published.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by The General]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

What flew up your nose?

I never said anything was true. I never said Dumbya did anything. Therefore no link is required.

Appart from the insults, gmcnulty, you just gave a...... wild statement... in which you "did say GW murdered two Mexican drug lords......"

So yeah, you do need to post a link to see the reliability of this wild theory.

I could just as easily tell you that it was actually Elvis, alive and kicking, who killed the two drug lords after their attemp on his life by supplying heroine, or whatever Elvis was on, mixed with detergent to the King................

Oh, i do have the link somewhere in my hard drive, but I am not going to give it to you now.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join