It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spontaneous Human Combustion the result of a species reaching full potential and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
One of the newer theories going around is that in each of use resides a living universe. As pictured below the human brain is very similar in structure to that of our universe. What if Spontaneous Human Combustion is the rare result of a civilization reaching their full potential and breaking free of their universe (a human brain)? In essence reaching a multiverse which is our universe.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
But but but south parks says its when you hold in your farts too much =\

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
LOOK OUT!! My heads about to go Supernova....

Can you use Hemorrhoid cream on your Asteroids?

Where do your Comets go?

Yeah I know, Lame...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have always thought that Spontaneous Human Combustion was an alien weapon to be used against humans when the time came to conquer Earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Considering the events are very rare and random..and I highly doubt they could qualify as very good representation of our species..
kybosh this theory.

about 200 cited cases worldwide over a period of around 300 years

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OR its you're cells mitochondria pulling a muhammed. I am no biologist, but I figured it was precisely damaged DNA resulting in runaway energy production. Those who combust are often smokers.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Eh no I just somehow don't thinkso

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by genma
One of the newer theories going around is that in each of use resides a living universe. As pictured below the human brain is very similar in structure to that of our universe. What if Spontaneous Human Combustion is the rare result of a civilization reaching their full potential and breaking free of their universe (a human brain)? In essence reaching a multiverse which is our universe.

A body is a living universe of sorts, that much is true. But it's just a coincidence that your brain cell and universe pictures look similar. And none of that has anything to do with spontaneous human combustion, and to suggest it does reaches a low point in the aliens and UFOs forum.

Have you ever known a really skinny person to combust? It's the fat that burns so people with fat burn, it has to be hard for people without much fat to burn.

So if you free yourself from the extra calories and obesity you may lower your risk of combusting.

Scientists believe they have found the secret behind stories of people suddenly bursting into flames.

the so-called wick-effect, in which a body is devoured by flames from its own body fat, is behind the mystery.

Using a dead pig wrapped in cloth, they simulated a human body being burned over a long period and the charred effect was the same as in so-called spontaneous human combustion

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
D. Scott Rogo's book Miracles is good on this subject of human combustion and related feats of human skills.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is an incredibly novel concept; frankly I dont think there is any way to test it. I have had similar thoughts along these lines thought they did not involve civilizations nesting in my personal universe. I had more Castenedas type ideas involving perhaps enlightenment gone bad kinda thing. The wick effect has got to happen as well but there are purportedly survivors of SHC who apparently werent smoking.. I think the phenomenon is more complex than the wick effect indicates. i also rather like the time travel hypothesis - time traverlor comes back to eradicate grandmother of potential future hitler and razes said individual to the ground. Not testable either.

new topics

top topics

join