It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Absolute Hatred and Intolerance of Many Liberals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Is it not recurring that the subject always goes back to the simple root?

Root:
We are right they are wrong. I am right and you are wrong.

Look..I am even doing it now as I write this.
Fascinating...

Human beings will run these value judgements of what right and wrong is until they are no more. The interesting part I cannot seem to understand is for some reason the powers that be (leaders, rulers, what ever you wish to call them) that have created this left/right paradigm seem to think they will escape the catastrophic results of this position of thought and not be harmed.

Survival of the fittest is about to get a new definition.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Why should anyone tolerate the conservative's hate for non-Christians and breakers of the ten commandments? Pity for a doomed sinner does not constitute "tolerance". That's what this argument is really about, people who believe in silly religious nonsense seeking to impose their "common sense" on everyone else, forcing others to tolerate their hurtful crap. When the ugly truth is exposed, it gets labeled by the right as "hatred and intolerance".

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Didnt we just have this post last week? I am sure we did. It is the left, i believe, that led every civil rights, anti war, and humanitarian movement in our country. It is the right, that has been on the other side, opposing change, trying to hold the status quo, etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oh wow....people actually buy this left-right illusion corporations created....

Be right back, I'm going to pound my head against a wall.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
No specter, im aware that left vs. right is a fabrication to keep us divided and impotent. I was just speaking in terms they could understand. Sorry for the head banging.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I buy left vs right, good vs evil, right vs wrong, conservative vs liberal/progressive.

It's an easy sell.

It's the people that can't tell the difference that I worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join