It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul "For Liberty" Documentary (inspire)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Witness the rise of Ron Paul and followers, witness the pathetic extent of the news media to disgrace him during his run for Presidency.

This video may change your views politically and personally, get rid of the left and right and fight for what is right for us as a people!

Ron Paul will be running for President in 2012 staffers are already making bumper stickers etc...

www.ronpaul.com...
www.campaignforliberty.com...

For Liberty DVD

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
"This video may change your views politically and personally, get rid of the left and right and fight for what is right for us as a people! "

It's a nice thought that can never be executed because we will never agree on whats "right" for us as a people. Or atleast I don't think it's possible in this age.....

[edit on 28-1-2010 by LiveLoveBurnDie]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Reliving this makes me a little ill. What the media did to RP disgusts me. People like Hannity, ugh. Let me just say if I had been there, he would have had to duck from more than snowballs.

I KNOW this man is right, yet why others cannot see it amazes me. My mom was in the room while I was watching this and she calls herself a Republican yet she can't understand what RP is saying. The brainwashing from the conservative radio guys that she listens to have her all fouled up and she can't even use logic anymore.

I do believe he was our last chance to get things straightened out in this country. Time will tell.

join