It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photography suggestion..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Let's post photo's of anything, a tree, a house, a car, a person. That we know are real, so personal photo's can also work. And try to debunk them as being photochopped. Critically analyze the photo's like you've analyzed alien, ufo or ghost photo's before (like the alledged chilean alien midget photo posted recently).

This should be very interesting...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I may have some to post when I get home. I doubt people will feel as compelled to debunk photographs without some sort of claim behind them. You know how that goes.
Just check a former member's statement in my signature.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, I'll take a chance and post a photo.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Zakk, aparently you have discovered the elusive, thruster car. It has a top speed of 300mph and use's a complex hydrogen, petrol solution. Heat is limited to 3000 degree F on the output thruster.

I heard that car can really scream

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is about a half mile from where I live:

And this is about 12 miles away.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Robertfelix, please be serious in this thread. I'm trying to figure out something here...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Can anyone come up with blurry pictures???

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
RF, that's a good one.

Actually, just normal cars going about 30 MPH. The blurred light from the cars is a result of having lowered the shutter speed and aperature on my digital camera.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
[Edited on 5/28/2004 by Bangin]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok, for comparison's sake this is an unaltered image taken about 2 years ago at a local festival. Hopefully, this will give people a better understanding of how such photos are faked.

Using that as a base I opened the same image in Photoshop. First I created a duplicate layer of the image, I then used Gaussian blur about 5 times until you can only make out shapes and colors. You then set that layer to multiply, this gives the whole image that kind of white, dreamy look. Next using the clone tool, I copied the cannon balls and pumpkins. A little of the smudge tool and more blurring to hide imperfections. Next, a little motion blur to give it those blurred angled lines. And applied Gaussian blur one more time. The end result is what you see below. In all, around 4-6 minutes of Photoshopping.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
here's mine:
img175.imageshack.us...

beware..it's a fake i made a few minutes ago. i used it to debunk a faked picture.

you can't find any signatures when editing the code.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Against secrecy the ufo surrounding pixels are lighter than the tru blue background...

unless the ufo has acme deflector technology

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
real or photoshopped?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Real or fake? I don't know

top topics

join