It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Beats, OBE's and Astral Travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Last night i created a video using background music that had high levels of these vibrations. I included visuals of a rainforest and uploaded it to youtube. After 5 minutes of watching what i had created, my mind felt a HUGE pressure. Like a headache without the ache, there was no pain, just that "gong" like effect i've heard someone else mention. I turned off my computer and laid down in bed to focus this new energy. It was very late (2 a.m) and my young blue nose pitbull is usually asleep. Yet while i lay in bed, her ears were constantly up like she was being kept awake through my vibrations. When i closed my eyes, i saw millions of jumping light blue dots, it was hard to keep them closed. I then decided to focus all my energy on my dogs brain. Very eerily i sat there in the dark and stared at my dog without blinking, letting all these new wierd and amazing energies flow through me. Very soon my vision went black, and i would start to see strand like objects in intricate detail, and strange outlines of shapes, while still having my eyes open focusing on my dog. Instantly her head popped up, and she let out a muffled woof. She only does this when she hears something. Constantly she began looking around the room with her head, at what might be causing her discomfort. I'm almost 100% sure it was me doing this. I WAS STARING AT HER! She didnt know i was starting at her though, and half the time i didnt even see her. WHAT IS GOING ON???? Have i taken my first step in activating my pineal gland. I'm young, and have recently stopped adding flouride and aluminium to my body as much as possible. Then this happened. Trying new techniques tonight.

<< 1   >>

join