It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danny Dyer - BBC Doc - I Believe in ufos!! AMAZING!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Watch all 6 parts and make your own mind up, but personally i think the proof is in the pudding! Nice one danny thought u was an ass but u seem ok on this doc.

[edit on 28/1/2010 by theflashor]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
*Danny Dyer

Already been posted - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't waste your time.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hi!

Danny Dier or Dyer? By the way, for those not in the UK - who is he?

Peace!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

My last comment on Danny Dyer got me a warning so this time I will just say he is a bit of an idiot [ personal opinion
]

[edit on 28-1-2010 by gortex]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It's Danny Dyer

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hi!

Thanks - but whom? A pop star?, presenter?, model? an intellectual, (ok you answered that!) :-)

As I tend to live all over the world I find it interesting how parochial nations can be... watch the US news - Europe? Watch the UK weather forecast - Europe? :-)

But on topic - it's good that UFo's are getting exposure - by whoever.

Peace!

[edit on 28-1-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
All i can say is that the OP must be very easily pleased.
It was very mundane, went nowhere, contained more rubbish from that total Burke Nick Pope and was there ever a worse presenter than that foulmouthed Danny Dyer.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by sayzaar]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Here is a link to more info on Danny Dyer.

Danny Dyer

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I agree that its good news UFOs are getting mainstream coverage but I think its better if a program is presented by someone with a bit of credibility in the subject they are presenting .

[edit on 28-1-2010 by gortex]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Hi!,

Thanks!

It would appear that recently the UK MSM has been wheeling out 2nd and 3rd rate celebrities then? I wonder is this to progress the veracity of UFO's or to defeat it? :-)

Peace!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallifreyan medic

Here is a link to more info on Danny Dyer.

Danny Dyer

I highly recommend the movie Human Traffic that Danny was in. A good British film

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

2nd and 3rd rate celebrities

I wouldn't put any celebrity above or below another.
A nurse is just as important as a surgeon.

And IMO Mr Dyer is a down to earth person,yes had a bit of the bad boy persona but he came good.

To connect with many of the youth of today who wouldn't be bothered with the subject,he was a good choice in bringing it to the their attention.

edit.Brought an ing to the bring.

[edit on 28/1/10 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I agree.

A classic bit of the film.

Human traffic Star Wars

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hi!

Maybe you are right - use whatever tools that will connect. Personally I'd prefer Julian Barbour or Brian Greene to present such a show.... but horses for courses.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hi!

Maybe you are right - use whatever tools that will connect. Personally I'd prefer Julian Barbour or Brian Greene to present such a show.... but horses for courses.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
OMG, now I remember why I have avoided ATS lately. This was an EXCELLENT documentary. I enjoyed every bit, Danny Dier was totally keeping it real,(and the music was great). The show had never before seen video of the Romanek case, ( he is now of the understanding that he has been a target of MILABS). I personally have been to the ECETI ranch, and it is an undeniably amazing place (I saw several ufo's with about 300 people).

I have never heard of Danny Dier before this, but I though he did a great job!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
full respect to danny for doing this, im from the uk and im seing more and more people awake from there ignorance, if you wanna help on my quest just to make people aware of ufos and hopefully spark them to look abit more into life, just asking for help with a group on facebook to make more people in the uk aware preferably.

www.facebook.com...

cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Watch all 6 parts and make your own mind up, but personally i think the proof is in the pudding! Nice one danny thought u was an ass but u seem ok on this doc.

hi there...perhaps a spelling correction is in order for your title to Dyer..i also give big credit to Mr Dyer but i could be classed as biased as i am a huge fan of some of his acting skills in some OK films..his respect for sir Patrick of space was there for all to admire...also there is quite a bit of swearing in the show and BBC i player is a far better source for the show... (*Danny Dyer

Already been posted - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't waste your time.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]) good doc tho .....

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Its a shame their isnt any more comments from the people of the uk about this your always looking at ufos in America and looking for truth when we have one of our own doing it. yes his perspective might be a bit off putting because of his film background but does this make him any diffrent than other than robbie williams here on ATS? since watching this ive found myself researching ufo again after a very long break from the ats comunity and belive me ive been here longer than most people ever since ats was a baby on just a forums ez board pages.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
And the hate never ends...
Sad.

The man speaks his mind and gets blasted cause he is foulmouthed?
LMAO! You shouldnt be able to say whatever you want and not care what others think.
Peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join