It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocument People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i don't mind, undocumented becomes documented, but they should leave unwanted baggage like sharia laws and all associated mess behind and adapt to new living

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
Except those of us who have gone through the correct immigration channels and procedures, pay taxes and invest in our local communities rather than sending $17BN to another country can be a little resentful of those who don't do it properly. We get our social security payments in, we are held to exactly the same standards and laws as citizens. I understand the hidden economy in migrant workers and the produce industry, and I understand that there are people living in poverty and scrambling to make ends meet, but breaking the law isn't acceptable.

When you break the speed limit is that acceptable? You know you are endangering the lives of those on the road. Why is that less of a crime?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

You see, when talking about breaking the law there is a big HYPOCRISY -" the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc., contrary to one's real character or actual behaviour, esp the pretence of virtue and piety" . Throw the first stone who haven't broke it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTBAPRBR

[edit on 11/02/2005 by CTBAPRBR]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

top topics