It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocument People

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
WHY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLEE PEOPLE

It's a excellent question !
One of the anwers is : irrationality.
Humans love to pick a fight against the weak (shame on you if you do). It's easy to step over people whom are doing nothing but trying to survive, good people. We can see the undocumented (usually spanish) quiet, they are polite . They are decent people, though, religious
The immigrants come here to became winners (loosers are jealous), they come here trying a better life. If you who are against them were to be looking for a better life would you like to be treated the way you treat them ? One of the basics on how to become a just person on the path to the light ,is you treat others the way you like to be treated ...
One can say " ahh these people come here to take my job " . Well if so, you are a LOSER, how can you say that? You have access to the best education in the planet and yet you lose your job to a immigrant ?!? PEOPLE need to understand one important thing : You are what you think, if you think misery you will have a miserable life, if you count the coins you will be your whole life doing so.
People must be righteous and keep in mind that you are talking about HUMAN BEINGS.
A big HYPOCRISY is this fear spreaded, when the economy was ok people did't bother to complain, was ok to have these slaves around right ? Doing jobs that the americans don't need to do thanks to the money one can get and just stay home resting his azz and complaining why he lost his job. Using fellows humans beings to do the crap job. SHAME ON YOU.
How can people be shameless on pointing fingers to undocumented people whom were lured here when the governement sabotaged their economy, when is know that all the misery on their coutries is result of it

www.youtube.com...

LET THEY STAY AND STOP WITH THE FEAR MONGERING

Peace

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[edit on Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:40:05 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My bad....didn't follow the link. fat fingered in typing....

[edit on 1/28/2010 by Submarines]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

[edit on 11/02/2005 by CTBAPRBR]

[edit on 11/02/2005 by CTBAPRBR]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
no not afraid of them at all upset that i took me months to work in the kitchen because the restaurant could get cheaper work from people that are illegal. and then when i do get it i cant tell them that i make 2 dollars more an hour because i would then lose my job. and i get less hours because i cost more to put on the schedule.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Except those of us who have gone through the correct immigration channels and procedures, pay taxes and invest in our local communities rather than sending $17BN to another country can be a little resentful of those who don't do it properly. We get our social security payments in, we are held to exactly the same standards and laws as citizens. I understand the hidden economy in migrant workers and the produce industry, and I understand that there are people living in poverty and scrambling to make ends meet, but breaking the law isn't acceptable.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

WHO CARES ABOUT ILLEGAL... KEY WORD ILLEGALS, GO BACK to your COUNTRY and FIX IT, WE CANT EVEN CARE FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE, let alone you....

Bleeding hearts is fine but we can solve the WHOLE WORLDS issues, you complain about us being in IRAQ and around the world. Thats cool, so we need to pull all of troops home and turn this into fortress AMERICA, SHOOT ANYONE who ILLEGALLY crosses the border. MAYBE WHEN WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN, THEN WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THE WROLD, BUT TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

couldnt have said it better myself.
i respect people from different countries that try to do things legally, it hard to get residency but makes everyone an equal.
On the other hand the illegals get away with to much, if they get in a car accident and its their fault cops let them go, they cant touch them. And guess whose insurance goes up. not theirs.
O and that they dont have to pay taxes, that gets me.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

I can see your anger, but to blame undocumented makes no sense . You should blame your ex boss for trying to make some extra money, not the fellow human being.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Right, because an isolationist policy would really do America good in a global economy. I guess your country has everything it needs within its own borders then? No need for trade i suppose.

Take a breath bud, turning America into a "fortress" with shoot first ask never policies would only do more damage then good.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Ok, maybe it's just me but I'm confused and don't have an hour to watch a youtube video about an author or his book. What exactly do illegal immigrants have to do with bin Laden, economic hitmen, or this guys book? I'm not seeing the correlation here.

As to the question posed in the OP, I don't fear illegal immigrants. I just believe that starting out your life in this country by breaking the law is a bad way to do it. Calling them "undocumented" doesn't change the fact that they committed a felony entering illegally, and in doing so they have shown they have no respect for our country, our laws, our citizens, or the many many people who have worked their tails off to enter legally.

Wanting to do better for your family is a commendable goal. Committing a felony just because it's quicker than doing it the legal way is not the proper way to do things, and I have absolutely no respect for someone who shows such blatant disdain and disregard for the laws of the country they want to enter.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf

Right, because an isolationist policy would really do America good in a global economy. I guess your country has everything it needs within its own borders then? No need for trade i suppose.

Take a breath bud, turning America into a "fortress" with shoot first ask never policies would only do more damage then good.

Actually no we dont need anything the world has to trade with us, Nothing we cant reproduce or mine here. I mean it may suck to loose some of our cheap made chinse junk, but hey we can make it better here. F**K a global Economy what has that gotten any of us here? not just America but the world? Lets see its exploited the Natural Rescources of Third World Nations, To include Human Labor, And lined the pockets of the already UBER Rich, yes some may have seen increases in there checks but they take that right back with there cheap trinkets.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
dude im blaming the government for letting them in, or hiring them whatever the case may be. I did blame my boss that why i quite when i got a better job. And im blaming the illegals for making it hard to get a job, i live on a resort island, they like cheap labor. my friends (plural) raised insurance, that the government to cops legally cant even put them in jail. O and the rise of gangs in the area, most of the members are illegal, and with gangs come drugs and deaths. So yeah mostly im blaming illegals.

Although i know the us could do more to stop them they just dont give a rats as$ anymore, cause they just keep coming

i get to heated up over this topic

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Pajjikor]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

good way to help the economy is stop the sweat shops and let get some jobs here making toys or clothes ext.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hey this is a good rant...

Ever Been Here?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Calling them "undocumented" doesn't change the fact that they committed a felony entering illegally,

Is it really a felony?

Any alien who
(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or
(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or
(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

www.law.cornell.edu...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
Actually no we dont need anything the world has to trade with us, Nothing we cant reproduce or mine here. I mean it may suck to loose some of our cheap made chinse junk, but hey we can make it better here. F**K a global Economy what has that gotten any of us here? not just America but the world? Lets see its exploited the Natural Rescources of Third World Nations, To include Human Labor, And lined the pockets of the already UBER Rich, yes some may have seen increases in there checks but they take that right back with there cheap trinkets.

America lacks the manufacturing, mining, and labour capabilities to revert to a completely isolationist policy. Like it or not, your economy is deeply connected to the world.

Im not advocating globalization, as it causes more harm to developing nations than good. But fact of the matter is, the US is the most richest nation on the planet (in terms of private cash flows) because of exploited resources and labour markets abroad. You cut the hand that feeds you and what are you left with?

We live in the real world. Reverting your economy, especially in this time of economic crisis would be devistating to the citizens of your country.

Close trade and you close external revenue generation. You really think the small value your US companies generate inside your country can float the budget?

Please.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
bump

People whom pick a fight agains weak are cowards ! ! ! Go fight against the powerfull who are after the gain, not a fight against poor humans beings.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

We are a Nation OF 300 MILLION we dont need the world, I think it would be best for the US and the World if we just concetrated on ourselves for a few generations..

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

hell yeah i do, America played it smart they still have resources that havnt been taped into, they saving them for when everyone needs it. And yes we could get all of our industries back but why, when corporations can force others to do the labor for dirt cheap. Till that changes no America cant help sustain itself

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You are WRONG!
1.We have factories that are CLOSED, because the work was shipped to
other countries.
2.We have mines that are shut down because the WORLD wants to go
green.
3.We have enough farms to feed all our people,but most are paid not to
grow anything because an abundance lowers the profits.
Get my drift buddy,this country can take care of itself,it's not being allowed
to.Why? Because there are idiots out there who want their global economy
and they are willing to destroy this country to get it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join