It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vrillon 1977 Live broadcast, Pleadian tells about evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Vrillon's full message

This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth. We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments. Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again. All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill. Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all.

Why shouldn't we expect other life forms the need to use electromagnetic radiation for communication? Or anything more advanced for that matter? A human being living in the Stone Age would have found it impossible to forsee the internet, in fact he probably would have been unable to even comprehend the very concept itself.

Time to think outside the box?

Please read: Posting work written by others.

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on October 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Funny that he has a British accent!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just about every reference refers to this event as a hoax. There's an existing 3 page thread here on ATS a while back, should be an easy Google, if you want to see what more said on it.

Basically, as I recall, the broadcasting authorities know exactly how the transmitter was hijacked, but not the perpetrators. It was a fairly small audience that heard the message...

Still an interesting and fun little story though...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

I suppose so . Although they were jacking a british broadcast. I wasnt alive back then, but as far as I was aware television broadcasts in the seventies, were not the global things that they are today . Perhaps the voice has a british accent because the speaker knew he would be addressing Britons?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's in 77, talking about small groups figuring it out (communes)....it's basically a hippie commercial.

Also, as you can see, we failed to heed the warnings, but we're all still here...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The broadcast is 100% real, but the only thing is whether or not it is a hoaxer or an actual real message from an alien being. IF "they" are thousands of years ahead of us, speaking in any language/accent would be EASY.

Considering how big the universe is, this could be highly possible to be a real alien message.

And besides, whats the big deal in him speaking in English, how would we suppose to understand if he didn't.

The reason they use british accents is so the viewers they are speaking to, can understand them. More than likely they are so advanced that they use telepathy to communicate with each other.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by Gazrok

IF "they" are thousands of years ahead of us, speaking in any language/accent would be EASY.

Really? Can you "speak" dolphin? I think it's pretty presumptuous to conclude that as humans evolved communication through a spoken/written language system that another alien civilisation would do the same.

*Edit for spelling.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Antony270381]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I responded in a similar thread back in 2008. I may as well re-post what I wrote then....

Presuming that these were real aliens (and I personally do NOT presume that), they obviously wanted their presence to be known and their important message to be heard, or they wouldn't have bothered hijacking the TV signal...but then why did they only hijack the ITN signal and then only for a few minutes? If their message was so impotatnt, don't you think they would have presented themselves to the whole world instead of just a few ITN viewers in Southern Britain? Why not BBC 1? Why not the Beijing News and the CBS evening news (where I would presume the voice would speak Chinese and American English respectively, rather than the English accent that it spoke with on ITN.)

As it was, less than 0.01% of the world's population heard this "important message" with the other 99.99% totally oblivious. It just does make any sense.

...Oh well, at least the people of Southern Britain who heard the ITN telecast have been living in peace and harmony for the past 30 years, and because of that they must have helped the world avert whatever disaster vrillon was talking about.

[edit on 1/28/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
TrueBit, Silent Assassin...you are both rationalizing the evidence against this being alien to be evidence for it being alien. While it may be possible for such things to happen, that doesn't somehow make it evidence for it happening. A possibility is not the same as reality.

You are not giving these aliens much credit. If they wanted to give humanity a message, why hijack a small TV network in a far-flung corner of the Earth, where only tiny percentage of the world's population would hear it?

[edit on 28-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

All your weapons of evil must be removed.

Im good thanks, I wouldnt want to remove our weapons and then some alien races arrives on planet earth with fruits of peace and out of no where attempt to take over, mean while we are kicking ourselfs for throwing away our weapons...

Peace!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What does this voice tell us about evolution? I listened all the way through but there was no information about evolution.

Misleading or incorrect title. Please ammend OP.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

You are not giving these aliens much credit. If they wanted to give humanity a message, why hijack a small TV network in a far-flung corner of the Earth, where only tiny percentage of the world's population would hear it?

[edit on 28-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

Hey, what you mean, small and far flung?

I guess thats why the Oxbridge accent, its just for the brits

Your right, of course - why don't they make contact now, via the web, then they could reach the whole world instantly.

Ahh, but would we just think they were loonies?

Hmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
for the love of Odin.. tell me you dont believe this tripe!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There seemed to be Pleadian followers that were waiting for UFO ships
at one location years ago.
They were not given too much attention by some one passing them by
perhaps on a daily basis at one time.
About a month ago UFOs were spotted going to that same location
that years ago had people camping out all night to spot UFOs.
Strange world.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Pleiadians are real. I have had first-hand personal experiences with their lightships last year in Birmingham, which led me on a spiritual journey. Very surreal yet humbling awakening. I also believe that the message, as utterly crazy as it sounds, was also real. The information provided corroborates very well with information that has come from other "Pleiadian" sources, some of which have good supporting evidence (The Carlos Diaz contancs). Ofcourse, every flower has it's own time to blossom. Never turn a deaf ear to your higher self/intuition, for that is your true source of authority!

[edit on 29-1-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well aliens have nothing to do with UFOs so the only connection I
can conger up is that the groups come up with such wild tales that
ordinary people ignore them and never see the UFOs until years
latter when the group no longer is interested.
However in some cases the UFO operation included agents to work
the perimeter with erroneous information that the hidden technology
of the UFO is not man made with no alien involvement even if the
alien existed.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Whether or not the video was fake or not the message is whats important not if Aliens Exist or not. Maybe "Vrillon" is just someones way of saying "HEY YOU GUYS LOOK AT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR YOU'LL END UP DESTROYING YOURSELVES" Though I personally believe that Extraterrestrials do exists that doesn't bias my opinion on this

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

That is exactly what I was just thinking!
You took the words out of my mouth.
It was a hoax
But it is true we should have no more weapons and live in peace the message was good.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
imagine being sat in a room with hi tech equipment all around you, cutting in on a live national broadcast, pretending to be a alien king and lecturing the u.k. on world problems, without even a hint of laughter or pause to try and stop yourself laughing. i think that is some feat.

top topics

join