It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl XLIV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The Saints won...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Good night everybody!!! My team since childhood....SUPERBOWL CHA CHA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You know.........

In all of my years watching the Super Bowl game itself. I had never seen a more gutsier call than what Sean Payton called after the Saints scored their second field goal. To most, an onside kick that early would have certainly meant doom to others. What made it an even better call was that Naw'lins recovered the kick!!! That decision has to be one of the greatest decisions by a head coach in Super Bowl history.

After that and the halftime show....

New Orleans, literally, turned up the heat on Manning and the Colts. They were forcing Peyton to make bad or hurried throws. Plus, it doesn't hurt having the Super Bowl MVP, Drew Brees, go 32 - 39, with 288 yards, and two touchdowns along to go with zero interceptions. In my honest opinion, Indianapolis was just out smarted and out played by the Saints in the second half of the game.

Also, for many years now, I have always believe that you should root for the underdog. No matter who they are facing and in what sport.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That was SO ballsy

as a Packersfan I had to root for the team who knocked Minn and that traitor Favre out

((warning: the traitor comment is the sole property of Kyo's opinion and he doesn't want to discuss it any further no matter how wrong you may think he is))

Giggidy!

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join