It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Language to program your DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Some time ago i came across this amazing information that DNA uses the same "grammar" as our human languages.
It was stated that therefore you could just talk to your DNA to program it.
In some religions and traditions this was allready know for a long time.
Like the Hindu Ohm "the mother of all mantras"

There is this Japanese researcher "Masaru Emoto" that talks to water in a possitive or negative way or sticks written messages on the bottles and than freezes the water.
This produced very different results, the positive messages would turn the water into beatifull crystals when frozen and the negative messages would result in "ugly" crystals.

And we have the plant researcher Backster, and others, who would talk to their plants to create simular effects as the water experiments above.

I find this kind of research quite amazing, have a look at the article and see what you think.

The Russian linguists found that the genetic code -- especially in the apparent "useless" 90% -- follows the same rules as our human languages.

They compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar.

They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular 'grammar', and do have set rules just like our languages. Therefore, human languages did not appear by coincidence, but appear to be a reflection of the inherent patterns in our DNA.

(SNIP)

In brief, the bottom line was: "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer, using endogenous DNA laser radiation."

This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray, which then influenced the DNA frequency -- and thus altered the genetic information itself.

Since the basic structures of DNA-alkaline pairs and language (as explained earlier) are similar, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!

This, too, was experimentally proven. Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to laser beams that have been modulated by language, and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sound) are being used.

This scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's all in the vibrations ;D fascinating post thank you. There has been much said about DNA activation, guess we can learn to diy a little bit without the absolute need of outside help?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I don't think it's the "grammar"- it's the intention/emotion behind the sounds: the same intention/emotion that articulates and moves the sound masses called "words"... and practically everything else

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is some more supportive information on this subject.

But recently it was postulated that language is more than just a metaphor and that linguistics provides a fundamental principle to account for the structure and function ofthe cell.
This conclusion is supported by the facts (1) that cells use a language, called cell language or cellese, defined as "a self-organizing system of molecules, some of which encode, act as signs for, or trigger, gene-directed cell processes," and (2) that cell language has molecular counterparts to 10 of the 13 design features of human language [humánese) characterized by Hockett and Lyon, thus suggesting an isomorphism between cellese and
humánese.
1 ' Because cellese must be transmitted from one generation to the next, it
must be encoded in DNA. Therefore, the main objective of this communication is to characterize the structure and function of DNA based on linguistic principles.

Source

Source PDF

[edit on 28-1-2010 by jaamaan]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One thing i remember from the water experiments is that it ws the intention that counts, they tried with groups of people sending "bad" or "good" thaughts and it did affect the water.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Here is an other interesting read, this article was the first time that i came across this type of information.
I find it simply amazing that words can have such a strong impact on humans in this way, talking to your dna to program it, whow.
But when i think of it it actualy is quite logical and there seem to be a lot of examples that look like they support this dna research.
Hypnosis, neuro linguistic programming, mantras, chanting, singing, praying, law of attraction etc.

Imagine what we could do with this information, and what we are doing the whole time without realy knowing.

Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought.
This has now been scientifically proven and explained.

(SNIP)

Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sound) are being used.
This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies.
It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.

While western researchers cut single genes from DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically created devices that influence cellular metabolism through modulated radio and light frequencies, thus repairing genetic defects.

They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome.
So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!
This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA.

(SNIP)

The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars).

These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time.
The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.
This process of hyper-communication (telepathy, channeling) is most effective in a state of relaxation.

Stress, worry or a hyperactive intellect prevent successful hyper communication or the information will be totally distorted and useless.
In nature, hyper-communication has been successfully applied for millions of years.
The organized flow of life in insects proves this dramatically. Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as "intuition."
But we, too, can regain full use of it.

As an example from nature, when a queen ant is separated from her colony, the remaining worker ants will continue building fervently according to plan. However, if the queen is killed, all work in the colony stops.
No ant will know what to do. Apparently, the queen transmits the "building plans" even if far away - via the group consciousness with her subjects.
She can be as far away as she wants, as long as she is alive.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

"They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome.
So they successfully transformed, for example, frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!
This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA."

I want you to find me proof of this. Your whole argument is based upon a russian scientist who did experiements that NO ONE has proof of. The New agers are running around spouting this laser dna stuff like its true.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Some argue that intend is always transmitted through some form of language.
The intend is formed by an idea and is than communicated and stored in the form of a language.
Take as an example the writings that the stuck on the bottles of water and then froze the water.
It started with by intention and was than transmitted by our written language onto the paper.
I suppose the "grammar" is the carrier, the code to transmit the emotion.

I find it just fasinating that the same linguistic sytem of our spoken language is used by our dna to transmit its information.
And that these systems are so simular, or even identical, that we can talk to our dna to influence it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by jaamaan

"They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome.
This way the entire information was transmitted without any of the side effects or disharmonies encountered when cutting out and re-introducing single genes from the DNA."

I want you to find me proof of this. Your whole argument is based upon a russian scientist who did experiements that NO ONE has proof of. The New agers are running around spouting this laser dna stuff like its true.

The quote you are posting from the article sounds quite amazing and interesting and if you want proof that it works or doesnt work, feel free to look it up.
My whole argument is not about the frog to salamander dna transmitions but it is more the fact that multiple researchers find that dna uses the same linguistic principles to communicate as our human language.
Therefore it seems possible to talk to our dna to influence it.
The frog to salamander experiment just seemed like an interesting side street to this subject but i never made a claim it was fact, so i do not feel the need to proof it to you.

This information i posted is not information only presented by one russian scientist but there are quite some more pointing in this direction.
I blevieve there are several mentioned in the articles i posted.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
So please help me, I'm a little slow this afternoon...

Are you stating that we can actually change our DNA by talking? And if so, what words do we use to make our DNA "better?"

Or did I completely misunderstand the article (which is HIGHLY probable, I admit)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
So please help me, I'm a little slow this afternoon...

Are you stating that we can actually change our DNA by talking? And if so, what words do we use to make our DNA "better?"

Or did I completely misunderstand the article (which is HIGHLY probable, I admit)

No problem.

What i found is people stating that you can "actually change our DNA" by talking to it, i think you undertood that just fine

What words do we use, i think there are many different ideas about that.
Maybe praying meditating and hypnosis use words in it that "change" your dna.
From what i got any language can be used.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Because the suggestion was raised that this research is just based on one obscure russian scientist i would like to take the opportunity to post refference to a more scientific source dealing with this subject.

The concept of cell language has been defined in molecular terms. The molecule-based cell language is shown to be isomorphic with the sound- and visual signal-based human language with respect to ten out of the 13 design features of human language characterized by Hockett. Biocybernetics, a general molecular theory of living systems developed over the past two and a half decades, is found to provide a physical theory underlying the phenomenon of cell language.

SOURCE

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Here is some related information from the world of plants.
This luther Burbank would talk to his plants and convinced them to change themselves, like a cactus that was "convinced' no to grow needles any more.

Luther Burbank was a pioneer who discarded the limitations of popular belief in the field of horticulture and created miracles. He devoured Charles Darwin's two-volume treatise in 1868 entitled "The Variation of Animals and Plants Under Domestication," which espoused the idea that organisms vary when they are removed from their natural conditions. Convinced that plants, as well as people, behave differently when in a different environment, he began to order varieties of plants from countries like Japan and New Zealand to cross with homegrown plants. The results were thousands of varieties over his lifetime like the Climax Plum that tastes like pineapple and the Royal Walnut that outgrew regular walnuts eight to one, and which Burbank hoped would revolutionize the furniture business.

When Burbank wanted a plant to develop in some particular and new way uncommon to their species he would get on his knees and talk to them. He believed that plants have more than twenty sensory perceptions that we are unable to recognize because they are different than our own. He didn't know if they could understand his words, but he felt that they could comprehend his meaning. Burbank went on to develop a spineless cactus. "While I was conducting my experiments with cacti," he said, "I often talked to the plants to create a vibration of love. You have nothing to fear," I would tell them. "You don't need your defensive thorns. I will protect you." According to Manly P. Hall, "Burbank explained to me that in all his experimentation he took plants into his confidence, asked them to help, and assured them that he held their small lives in deepest regard and affection."
www.profoundhealing.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join