It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I wish introduce myself and thank you for providing an interesting and thought provoking site.

A little about myself....I yearn to explore and learn, I crave to contemplate and understand (alas, understanding is not always easy), I remind myself to see when I look, listen when I hear and feel when I touch.

I am living and working in Sth. China and have been here since 2007, whilst I enjoy living here and have a great affection for the Chinese people I must say how very much I miss the stars over my native land. I can see more stars on this nations flag than I can see in the average night's sky here, so I doubt that I shall be producing any U.F.O. images to you in the near future.

As fate would have it, I stumbled upon your site some six weeks ago and have enjoyed reading your posts very much, I shan't mention, or thank, any in particular, I shall however thank you all collectively for presenting a truly unique collection of views and opinions. I am particularly fond of the fact that good manners seems to be a paramount concern here, and I look forward to civilised and pleasant interaction with you in future.

Again, thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
sings*
hello ladies and gentlemen,
are you prepared to rock?
and hello ladies and gentlemen...

lets rock!
lets rock...

no? Sorry, the title of your thread made me burst into a presidents of the USA song. My bad. Anyway...

Hello!!! and welcome to ATS
That really sucks that you can't see the stars from where you are, I feel for ya. Oh well, at least you have tinternet to get you by!

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Greetings from the Ghost and Welcome to ATS.

There is much to be learnt here. I'd suggest keeping a very open mind while browsing our threads. Most people on this site are very friendly and easy to get by with. I look forward to working to deny ignorence with you.

*wispers* stay away from ATS politics. Its extremely harsh

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Ghost in the Machine]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Good advice, thanks.

Yes, I do keep a VERY open mind, here and always.

Politics, like religion is something I prefer not to debate except with good friends over better red wine.

I must be honest and say that I can not agree that there is not much to learn here, I have found some rather interesting links that I would of otherwise missed and lets be honest, we can learn something from everything, quite often we observe what not to do.

Kind regards for your welcome, take care.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JARRAH

You've seem to misread. I said there is alot to be learnt. Common mistake im sure

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey Jarrah

Welcome to ATS

Just keep an open mind and have fun

Also need any help with anything just ask.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JARRAH

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Sincere apologies Ghost in the machine, no excuse, it has been a long day and to tell you the truth, I was rather concerned with the earlier reports of an earthquake here in China, still, I should look when I see, right?
I have learnt to be more careful..........thanks.

new topics

top topics

join