It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Note of Guantánamo Prisoner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
myself know sometimes people are imprisoned falsely.

But common if there in that prison..they did something wrong PERIOD..
and therefore can not shed one tear.

BTW i keep it honest..
Disagree with me all ya want..but i will not sell out to all this Muslim loving bull crap anymore.
IT'S PROPAGANDA!!!
all men in prison are innocent...especially when they about to die

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

The power to create a central bank is an implied power...as are a great many things we now take as normal. If the Constitution had to specify every single thing that government could do, we'd still be writing the original draft. Oh, and since when does 42 states ratifying an amendment equate to it not being ratified?
reply to post by JJay55

Call me when you find Islam on a map.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
reply to post by December_Rain

I'm sorry but I don't believe this for a second, if it's been translated then it's been done very poorly. And the link is just a pdf.. where's the explanation of where it come from, or why the American government let this letter out of Gitmo?

And one or two posters above fell for the guilt trip too..

To make them carry the burden of guilt in front of the world for this soul that was wasted with no guilt it has ever done…

This is one of the most guilt grabbing pieces of writing I've ever seen. Chances are if you're in Gitmo.. there's a reason. Don't blame everyone else and expect the entire world to feel guilty for one person when millions of people throughout history have suffered a much worse fate

Chances are.....you make a lot of assumptions for having little facts.....

Jumping to conclusions based on your beliefs .....typical lately on ats

I'm not saying I totally believe this but it could and could not be true....

Do you know for sure?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

What I think stands out the most to me about this, is how the man seems to respect a spiritual process, but at the same time seems to think that the governments of the world are something more than a footstool kingdom.

Why kill yourself when you have a daughter waiting for you? That part I don't get.

Suicide happens when the pain a person feels is greater than the resources that person has for dealing with it. Everyone has a breaking point. It's easy for us to think that maybe a person that kills themselves did something rash and stupid. But we don't know the depth of their pain and how long they endured it before they could take it no more.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is the second article tonight I have seen moved into the Hoax bin. I would like to know who moved it and what proof was given to support this being a hoax? I look on the internet but I see no evidence to support this being a hoax.

www.guardian.co.uk...

harpers.org...

en.wikinews.org...

www.alternet.org...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Flakey]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
I look on the internet but I see no evidence to support this being a hoax

Did you follow the several links given that show it was a hoax? What proof do you have that it was not a hoax?

[edit on 28/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I do not think this was a hoax... It it is this lawyer is a liar.

fora.tv...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Can you offer proof the death note was not written?

What death note are you talking about? Who wrote a "death note"?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I see two different names.

This does not look like a hoax to me. I can find two different people with two different names and the accusation that they are the same person but when I look for proof of this online I do not find it instead I find link after link to support this being a true story.

www.cageprisoners.com...

www.amnestyusa.org...

www.answers.com...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Original link with the claim of evidence of hoax shows some discrepancies with the other links. In particular the names are different.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The note is real. Jemha did survive so that fact was wrong but here watch the youtube video.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It made me cry, but maybe because I'm emotional, or maybe the letter was over whelming.

America will be remember by this, and all those Americans who feel as if they will not be held accountable for not pushing their government to do something, will face the same wrath Nazi Germany faced.

If man can't destroy America, I hope GOD does. Haiti is an example, so don't be cocky and don't be arrogant because you will be the weak one day, you will be the one begging for mercy, begging for justice.

oozyism

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowkhas

reply to post by JJay55

Call me when you find Islam on a map.

57 OIC countries. And growing. look it up.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
If man can't destroy America, I hope GOD does.

oozyism

This anti-American bs really makes me sick too.
You are wishing for the destruction of America, what is wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The note is real. Jemha did survive so that fact was wrong but here watch the youtube video.

So, very common, for muslims to use media to spread anti-Americanism and hate through letters like this. This wasn't a suicide note it was propaganda Islamic bs. Sickening.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

oozyism

Yes I'm.

Anti-American, yes I'm, for what I have seen, for the millions who have died due to America, yes I'm.

Just like the USSR which doesn't exist anymore, yes I want the same faith for America.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

oozyism

Yes I'm.

Anti-American, yes I'm, for what I have seen, for the millions who have died due to America, yes I'm.

Just like the USSR which doesn't exist anymore, yes I want the same faith for America.

Hope you don't live in America.
If you do you should leave.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I don't know if you blind or deaf or if you just did not see it but A few posts above this one their is a youtube video showing that this is not propaganda. The only propaganda here is what your pumping out.

Here in case you still can not see it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
sorry there is no way this is accurate.... because when a letter is sent out it is screened by a multitude of people and this would not have made it paast the censors....

not a chance... i call it a crap letter....

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Likely a fake, but the place is still a joke IMO.

On the topic of terrorists, if a terrorist is someone who works to terrorise and breed fear in people, then jihad etc. are as far from this as possible. The one's constantly causing the sheeple to feel fear and terror are the over-actors throwing up all kinds of ludicrous threats to scare the hell out of hard working peons, and implement 'protections' for the people which do nothing but enslave and degrade further.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Edited: as the thread is restored now.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by December_Rain]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join