Spartacus-Blood and sand!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Too many dudes in loin cloths. So far I've had 2 homo erotic dreams that I attribute to watching this show.

Too much info

I dunno, I know what you mean, but there's equally as many naked ladies to make up for it! so it doesn't bother me so much!

I love the brutality of it, even the women are nasty pieces! and ilithya, I hate her so much but love her at the same time? it's just had me hooked all the way through! what I call the True Blood effect!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I saw this a few days ago, but just now remembered to post it here. Looks like the couple we love to hate (Batiatus & Lucretia) will be back....in the form of a prequel.

Starz to Air 'Spartacus' Prequel

NEW YORK -- Starz will air a six-part prequel to original series "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" in January with Andy Whitfield, who plays the title character, making a brief appearance.

Lucy Lawless (Lucretia) and John Hannah (Batiatus) will take center stage in the story of the rise of the House of Batiatus and its champions before Spartacus.

Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
SPOILER ALERT

I watched the final episode last night and, after so much anticipation, found I was a bit disappointed. I'd been actually counting the days since last week's episode

I loved Batiatus and Lucretia. I think it was genius to cast likeable actors in those roles, and by the standards of the time I suspect they were only minor league villains.

I suppose in keeping with the story it is understandable that the revolting gladiators would have just killed everybody they could get their hands on but it's a shame to see popular characters written out.

I hope Lucretia survives although it will be sad to see her without Batiatus. Could she end up as Illythia's slave? It would be fun to watch her plotting revenge. I could watch Lucy Lawless in that role all day - her facial expressions crack me up.

And I thought Numerius had a bit more to offer. I thought stabbing him to death was a waste of an opportunity - it would have been more fun to see him as a gladiator's plaything.

Anyway - it was a great series. Counting the months until the next one............

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The whole series was awesome., The last episode just blew me away! Loved it.. Cant wait for them to "make Rome tremble!"

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Spartacus - Gods of the Arena

prequel to Spartacus - Blood and Sand

on TV, Sky 1, 10pm tonight

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know how many season Starz will make?

The series Hunter was blamed as too many violence even, now the Spaetacus shock me much more.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join