It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Currency Leaked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Death Of US Dollar: Secret Images of New Proposed Currency Exposed

Ok folks lol... here it is. Are these fake? It sure doesn't look like it!

I have the draft plans for the NAU and now the currency templates have been made public - on a Pakistani website no less lol!

What do you think about all of this America?

Has our Economic collapse been a false flag operation all along to herald in the north American Union!?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I would call this a bit of negative media spin against the US.. From an English Eye I know what would happen if some how we were fostered with the Euro.. the backlash wouldn't be pleasant.

I would magnify that backlash at least to a magnitude of 10, if someone attempted to force US citizens to accept a North American Union curreny.

Just my opinion
nice mock ups tho

link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
here it is. Are these fake?

Yes

I have the draft plans for the NAU and now the currency templates have been made public - on a Pakistani website no less

Hoax
www.snopes.com...

link   
Well it is a blog post. Also the currency is dated 2009. I doubt this is real. Just my opinion though.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I would call this a bit of negative media spin against the US.. From an English Eye I know what would happen if some how we were fostered with the Euro.. the backlash wouldn't be pleasant.

I would magnify that backlash at least to a magnitude of 10, if someone attempted to force US citizens to accept a North American Union curreny.

Just my opinion
nice mock ups tho

As a Yorkshireman (English) who lives in Scotland I find this obsession with the pound hilarious and sometimes quite sad.

To clarify for those not of UK origin. Scotland issues its own banknotes, three different banks in fact so one of the set of notes doesn't even have the word "Scotland" on it!!!! (Clydesdale bank notes).

Needless to say ex-pats (
) like me see these scottish notes as nothing more than tokens of exchange EXACTLY the same a Euro note would be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And when the English bitch and complain about maintaining the queens head on the notes, well I'm in hysterics. What is quite ironic is that each country in europe issues its own euro notes so there is nothing to stop an UK euro having the queens head as part of the decoration.

Final clarification for our US cousins: scottish notes are still accepted in England.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Yeah, I should have known lol...

That WorldPress Pak Alerts site has a link on the same page as the NAU currency images is listed on to an article entitled "New Dollar Sign Proposed by Congress to Reflect Economic Conditions" Which links to a supposed official site of the company involved with the aproved currency symbol Congress was supposed to have nominated ... which is a company called AscenderCorp, which if you click on the above link you'll find an interesting item...

April fools?

WOW....

And the WorldPress was flaunting this as real. I just want to know where the currency images came from lol!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Further proof that every Tom, Dick, and Harry can write an article about a website he saw without ever getting a second opinion and getting it published.

Thanks editors!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

There is a difference between accepting and adopting the Euro than have it fostered on us by the back door.. unless you feel back door methods in England and the US are the way to go?

So to completly disagree with your statment about the acceptance of Scottish notes in England, I can assure you they are not accepted here, France however is 20ish miles that way *pointing south* and we have accepted their currency for as long was we have been trading with them..

You can however exchange those notes locally for Euros, Pounds Stirling or our local currency if you wish
as all three are accepted in the shops here.

As a matter the fact the face on our local currency is that of Thomas Paine.. and I am sure that Americans know who Thomas Paine is, so please.. try not to generalise us all in the same way.

Edit to smooth out a rushed response.

and to add to your final clarification, my partner works out of Aberdeen and I can assure you that even tho I think it is wrong, Scottish notes are not accepted here.

[edit on 28/1/10 by thoughtsfull]

join