learn more

UAV over Area 51 photographed?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Historic Area 51 UFO comes to light?
www.youtube.com...

I have long speculated that even earlier than Lockheed or Sikorsky Co. or General Atomics, etc., Sandia Labs and perhaps Phillips Labs both located within Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque may have developed prototypes of remotely-controlled platforms as early as the late 1970s.
I also speculated that some of those devices may have been test-flown over the Manzano Nuclear Storage areas (close to the Sandia Laboratories) within Kirtland AFB around 1979 or 1980.
So after many years of speculation about Gary Schultz photo which he took in 1990 at the mailbox road at mile marker 29 1/2 and Hwy 375 in Lincoln County, Nevada, I began to possibly associate that photographed object with some prototypes of newer generations of UAVs developed by Lockheed, Ryan Aero, or General Atomics or other contractors that may have test-flown at Area 51 in Nevada in the late 1980s through the early 1990s.
However, my honest opinion today is that the object photographed by Gary Schultz is still not identifiable, as far as I am concerned.

Norio Hayakawa
www.myspace.com...

[edit on 01/29/2007 by Norio Hayakawa]

new topics

join