It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can you find the NWO,Illuminati in this picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

how many hidden referance can you find to the NWO,Illuminati, or other secret groups?

This could turn into a class for us all.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Don't they tend to use black and white color schemes??

(I know there HAS to be something more....)

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What does DARPA have to do with information awareness?

DARPA = The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

Also, the pyramid with the eye.. I remember reading that is some reference.

Derek

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
HMMMMMMMMMM!
Quite Interesting.
I did a google search for DARPA, and came up with thisLINK
And, of course DARPA stands for Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency .
Also of interest, is that the link is a .mil link. Is that one that is reserved for the military?
Next, I did a google search for scientia est potentia.
WOW! Now that's really interesting.
And, I found this LINK
This is what they have to say, just in the first paragraph of their site>>>>
"Scientia Est Potentia" ("Knowledge Is Power")
"Knowledge Is Power", that is the slogan of the Information Awareness Office(IAO) of the US military's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency(DARPA). A program which has the potential to become the most serious long term threat (by the US Government) to civil liberties in the US. The logo, with its 'all seeing eye' looking out over the world from atop a pyramid, and the slogan, are accurate descriptions of the office's goals.

The overall system, which is still in the research phase, is intended to collect every type of available public and private data on everyone in one centralized database. Every type. On every person. Think about that.

As for the rest of the "medallion", it's pretty obvious that the "all seeing eye" ove the pyramid is of "illuminati, or NWO" (aren't they kind of one in the same) origin.
=====================================================

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That pyramid is off the dollar bill. The face of hte pyramid is lighted and the western side is dark. This represents a country that was just beginning. We had not begun to explore the West and were unsure of what we would do in the west. The Pyramid is UN-capped meaning we were not yet finished with building the United States of America. Inside the capstone you have the all-seeing eye, an ancient symbol for divinity. Benjamin Franklin believed that man couldn't lead the country alone, but a group of men, with the help of God, could do anything.

I'd like to know why the globe emphasizes the middle east?

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by SupaFly]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here's an interesting site LINK
It's about how IAO "deleted" it's logo!!
====================================================

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Very interesting image.
The whole idea of these Illuminati / New World types is of great interest.
Note that the pyramid is constructed of 13 rows of stones - 13 being one of their 'special' numbers.

You will also find similar curiousities with the seal of the president of the united states and other 'official' department seals. Quite a bit contained on US currency also.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The full-color image is so much more interesting. I'm kind of disappointed you used a black & white copy.
en.wikipedia.org...
Look at that veritable death ray coming out of the eye!

The IAO's stated mission is to gather as much information as possible about everyone, in a centralized location, for easy perusal by the United States government, including (though not limited to) Internet activity, credit card purchase histories, airline ticket purchases, car rentals, medical records, educational transcripts, driver's licenses, utility bills, tax returns, and any other available data. In essence, the goal of the IAO is to be able to recreate a life history of thoughts and movements for any individual on the planet on demand, which the Bush administration deems necessary to counter the threat of terrorism.

I'm more concernted about that than I am about the pictures they use.

-B.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ah, yes, but look at the picture referenced above... what is the eye looking at? Why, it's pointed right at the middle of the Atlantic Ocean... there's nothing there! Unless... unless... it was looking at...

Atlantis!!!!

Think about it... the time is ripe for a re-surfacing of our Atlantean overlords.

Where is the headquarters of Coca-Cola? Atlanta-is!
Who is a popular modern singer? Atlantis Morissette!
What stomach medicine is advertised regularly on television? Mylanta (= ATLANTIS!)

There you go. Irrefutable proof.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What Illuminati symbols... You�re being silly.

Just kidding what a mind F**K. God damn how much more Illuminati can you possibly get. What the hell would a so-called secret society use such an obvious thing... But than agian the American dollar bill??

new topics

top topics

join