It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Wormhole or "Optical illusion" !? Unknown Source.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I came across this by accident tonight just surfing and just could not put my finger on what this is. I suppose if I was to make a logical guess I would say it is of a Hurricane from a plane sped up. Then again it could be simply CGI. Then I could be way off base and it could be real. I would like to think there is a real plausible answer to this one. This could just be a hoax though. I have been fooled before. Tell me what you guys think.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This looks verry CGI too me

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trancedanne
This looks verry CGI too me

Hello,
I thought it looked fetched together with the Niagara Falls as the back-drop. And the music is too pretty too. I think if I sat looking out my airplane window and saw that thing for real, I'd be hearing the sound of my pants getting squishy. That's just me though.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have seen this on ATS before - I think if you look closely at the swirl, you will see that it is on a loop, constantly repeating, so obviously it's been contrived, faked, whatever you want to call it......

[edit on 27-1-2010 by BlueOrb]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I would say this is a hoax. I say this because it appears someone took a Hurricane tracking planes video footage of a Hurricane's eye and then did some digital work on the center part to give the fireplace burning look and a black hole gravity visual affect.

If you watch the video a second or third time you can detect the yellow part repeating itself as if it on a timed loop of some kind.

I rate this a potential hoax. If someone puts some Pink Floyd music to the video it would be more enjoyable to watch. Overall, I am certain someone might be able to identify the hurricane if given enough interest by someone in that field.

Good try, but no cigar.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The burning in the middle looks very much like the results you get from Paticle Illusion but that is just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Very beautiful formation. Especially with the music..

I have seen the video about 4 times now, and I have read all the comments on youtube. People have speculated anywhere from a hollow earth hole on the planets pole, to the LHC sucking the world in a uncontrollable wormhole.

Actually I do think I know what this video is.

It is a visualization for use with a digital music player on a computer. The graphics are rendered in real time and key movements within the movement and color selection go hand in hand with the music and beat.

Search google for " demoscene TV " or " music visualizations "

If you look very closely, you can see things move with the music in a way that looks like that was what it was made for.

I am not 100% certain, and I am open to other explanations.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

The software I mentioned is very easy to edit along with music. It is easy to edit in general and setting it to music is only a matter of listening to music. I am not saying you are wrong, I am just adding that it would not be a far step to think it was pre-rendered. I am just guessing and not trying to argue against your idea at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
it is from a movie, but I cannot remember which one... It has been discussed on ATS before though. Awesome looking though...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sf18443

Is it a recent end of the world movie? Not that that narrows it down a ton but I am curious now.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
uh this is from the movie "event horizon" sorry lol

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

Is it? Are you sure? I don't want to have to get up and put it in and then skim through it just to be let down now.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Seen it before and its played on a loop. Its from a programme about the LHC, and you can see the loop as the Scientist obviously takes the same piece of paper everytime as its replayed (in the left corner reflection.)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37

I just went through the movie and there is a similar scene but I am not sure what the rules would be regarding uploading it to the site. I did not find this exact footage though. I could have missed it. Anyway I am not looking for a dispute. I am just truly curious as to the origin now.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
I have seen this on ATS before - I think if you look closely at the swirl, you will see that it is on a loop, constantly repeating, so obviously it's been contrived, faked, whatever you want to call it......

[edit on 27-1-2010 by BlueOrb]

Agreed at the bottom left corner you can see in the clouds a buffalo type cloud that keeps repeating the same movements so I dont think its real either. Pretty though non the less.

new topics

top topics

join