It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
No.

They won't just let me say no, but no.
There was more to it than they say, much more.
I don't believe that our official top level govt. 'ordered' it or anything like that though. I think that's far out. I think the planes hit and then the things got blown up. JMO. I don't know WHO did it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Count me as NOT believing the O.S.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Unfortunately it's not really a yes or no question.
Did the events go down as described yes: 4 planes were hijacked on the morning of sept. 11 by primarily Saudi Arabian members of Al Qaeda, 3 of these planes hit their targets, one did not.
Is this the truth.. yes, definitely.
Beyond that, I think we won't know the full story for decades but it's not because of some grand conspiracy, it's just CYA behavior.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
nope, they have not told the truth

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Is this the thing we were warned about Obama stamping out conspiracies ?

If so you have gone about it in a very subtle ( cough! ) way, " so tell us if you are with us or against us " and we will put you on the list. Sounds very suspect to me and a very quick way of sorting Friend from Foe, rather than spending months of hard work predicting which side each of us are on.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
YES, and I can't imagine how you people can be so unpatriotic! This is our country you know! Get out of your parents basements and quit living a lie!!!!

Oh, wait, for a second there I thought I was a lonely attention seeking troll who was just whoring for attention. My bad,

No, we were lied to about some, if not most of what happened. I don't buy the Building 7 story, nor the Shanksville business. The pentagon has too many things that don't make sense, and it's was amazing that both buildings (1&2) fell about the same way, while they were hit in different areas. About the only thing I am sure about is a lot of American people who were just trying to provide for their families, were killed.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
No way in hell! They not only witheld the truth but they flat out lied.

And one more thning I would like to point out after reading some of these responses. If you are going to post a reply in this thread, it is automatically assumed that you have actually read the OS.
Some of you obviously havnt.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
No... Just too many questions for me, and unfortunately not enough answers to satisfy me

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

F NO

If you answer yes you just may be a Cassie

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Obviously not only no, but HELL no on any significant official truth about 9/11. There are too many holes that are bigger than the Grand Canyon. The truth quest will never die. The Force (momentum) is with us. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
No, they haven't told the truth.

Watched it as it happened that morning and my logic and knowledge of physics trumped the shock of it all. The shock came after when the gov't provided their version of the events.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No, was an inside job

The intention was to start the wars - we are still in. Pass more laws giving more power to the federal government.

The more resistance they get to their plans the more likely another "911" will be to prod the cattle in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
1. Airplane full of innocents flown into WTC2.
True

2. Airplane full of innocents flown into WTC1.
True

3. Airplane full of innocents flown into Pentagon.
True

4. Airplane full of innocents smashed into PA ground.
True

5. Flight 93 shot down?
No but it was going to be. Passenger revolt or no passenger revolt, that plane was NOT going to DC.

6. WTC 2 destroyed by plane?
Yes

7. WTC 1 destroyed by plane?
Yes

8. WTC 7 brought down by WTC 2 & 1 debris?
Prove it.

So I can believe everything up to WTC 7. And my doubts about WTC 7 force everything else into question.

I used to be a banker. One of my customers was a Secret Service agent. No big deal. They have to bank somewhere. One of them banked with me.

He had a loan with us and when you get a loan, we need to know were you work.

From time to time, we would show him questionable money.

Anyway, I joked with him about being a spook and an MIB. All in good fun. No big deal.

But one day I asked him what he thought about 911. I was causal about it. He peaks around (we did allot of mellow-drama) then leans in and says quietly, "Follow the money trail backwards and you'll get your truth every time. About anything"

Another customer was a retired guy who was a war veteran, police officer, and corrections officer (prison guard). I used to joke around with him to. One day he says to me, "DO you know the difference between being a little bit right and being extremely right? If your a little bit right, nobody comes to kill you! HAHAHAHAHA!"

So follow the money trail backwards and as you do, pay attention to the associated people who died.

JFK-Lee Harvey Oswald is the pansy.
911-Osama Bin Laden is the pansy.

For practice, we should look at JFK and Pearl Harbor to.

Same thing with WWI and WWII. What led to the start of those wars? Follow the money trial backwards and pay attention to the associated people who turned up dead at the time.

So, to be clear, I want to believe 911 wasn't an act of treason.
But................

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
narp,the os is certainly not the troof

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A big NO.
No way has the real story been told by official sources.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
No they have not told the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
"No, they have not told the truth."

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I think its prity clear that they dident tell the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
No and I feel sorry for the children and their future. The laws that stole our rights were ready before hand and the attack on Afghanistan was in motion and organized to strike the day after the event. A jet fuel fire doesn’t make steel melt and leave pools of melted metal behind for weeks. Where are the black boxes? Magical fireproof paper passports help solve the crime within an hour or two. The Pentagon missile defense system thinks of the “plane” as a friend and does not fire at it. The warnings months earlier are dismissed and not followed up. We were told about this method of crashing planes into the towers on a TV show some months earlier, the agencies were running drill with it on the cover and everyone in office is shocked it happen and never could think of such a situation. Free fall speed and not being hit by anything provides a new law, the law of thermal expansion, building seven. There are so many questions that were never answered or addressed. Just ask “who benefited?"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join