It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
NO!!! ... Never bought the story one bit.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
OS is definately either 1. completely fake or 2.the entire 9/11 commision was stoned and only did 2 minutes of research... collectively.

Either way, it's not accurate.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
so many no's....meh I'll drive against the grain. I'll say yea what happened... happened.

Sit shocked be abhorred hold onto some feeling it was all wrong, but then sit there in your chair and do nothing...

I agree with the OS, so I'm an "OSer" or some stupid pet name... you people who say it was the government been saying the same crap for 8 years. Yet you do nothing. Just want to chat about how it could be so much more online... huh...

Pathetic, so many people thinking the same thing but none strong enough to do something about it...

Admiration comes to those on the front lines willing to fight yet so many wait for ...?

I've come to the conclusion you all just find it fun, like a game to pretend things...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
No, they have not told the truth at least not in all matters. And just one lie means a cover up of some sort and in my mind, thats criminal.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
No they have not told the truth.

But I'll be the odd one out and say I do NOT believe it was inside job. I think the honest truth is they don't really know what happened or who really did it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos

Pathetic, so many people thinking the same thing but none strong enough to do something about it...

Most of us have just figured out that people like you aren't worth the fight.

To the OP: No, it is a lie.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Should set up another poll for those who believe the OS, asking how much independent research they did and what their grasp of high school physics is...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hey everybody,

Yes, the official story is a lie no if's or buts ... great OP

Peace

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No. The laws of physics do not lie, the government does as a regular matter of operations. To those who believe the government's fantastic tale, I say put your opinion on the shelf for a few days, engage your critical reasoning and do some real research. If you are troubled by what you find then know you are beginning to awaken to the truth of the sad state of our union. They have taken our beautiful country and turned her into a rampaging harlot.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nope. Consider this, you have enough WMDs to blow the world ten times over plus the biggest military force in the world to occupy other land, who do you have to fear ? Even if you are lying who do you have to care ?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Uzamaki

No, they have not told the truth and have actively engaged in a coverup, lies, and deception to achieve their ulterior goals.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
No, not the complete truth. (maybe bits n pieces thought)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

A big hell No. Huge cover up.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

NO

s & f

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So fare we have:
69 vote no.
5 vote yes.

Lets continue…

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here's the summary of this thread:

Those who believe the OS will not get stars and support or respect.
Those who believe there is a conspiracy theory behind 9/11 will get the love.

A very useless and biased thread that's bound to get closed eventually.

By the way, I believe we were attacked by Muslim extremists. The Bush administration knew of the attacks but did nothing to prevent them. Flame me, call me ignorant, whatever you want. I really don't care.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

NO, they have not told the truth, how could you say you killed 3000 of your own citizens just to get into war?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join