It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

" No, it is a simple question, did the government tell us the truth about 911, Yes or No it is that simple. "

No , it is not that simple . No matter which way YOU try to spin it .

Is this what your new investigation will consist of ? A simple 'yes or no' question ?

Have you never had any dealings with a court of law ? Are you not familiar with how things work in this regard ?

Asking for a simple yes or no is nothing more than your feeble attempt to 'prove' (erroneously) that your team wins .

It proves nothing , I don't care how many 'ayes' you stack against the 'nays' .

Opinion polls prove NOTHING ., other than people have opinions .

This is truly an embarrassment to the CT camp .

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

As an historian I am accustomed to source criticism.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Tussilago]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No, "they" will never tell the truth until their piggy backsides are already facing the furnace.

Second line. NO!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

" No, it is a simple question, did the government tell us the truth about 911, Yes or No it is that simple. "

No , it is not that simple . No matter which way YOU try to spin it .

Is this what your new investigation will consist of ? A simple 'yes or no' question ?

Sigh

You need to learn how to use tags when quoting.
No one is making a statement that this is what the 911 investigating will consist of. Only you are making such nonsense up.

Have you never had any dealings with a court of law ? Are you not familiar with how things work in this regard ?

This thread is a poll if you want to discuss court of law, start your own thread.

Asking for a simple yes or no is nothing more than your feeble attempt to 'prove' (erroneously) that your team wins .

What team? Why don’t you start your own poll to see how many people support the OS.

It proves nothing , I don't care how many 'ayes' you stack against the 'nays' .

Obviously it does, or you wouldn’t continue with this rant.

Opinion polls prove NOTHING ., other than people have opinions .

That is your opinion.

This is truly an embarrassment to the CT camp .

Again that is your opinion and we all are entitled to our opinions.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Update to the poll.
No 432 voted, the government lied about 911.
Yes 20 voted, the government told the truth about 911.

I will continue counting as more votes come in.

This is evidence, that most people on ATS have done their homework on the 911 topics.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You are indeed correct , in that there are things I need to learn about computers . I didn't grow up with them , so I am still trying to learn . Nice of you to point that out though .

As far as doing 'homework' , I see 432 posters that believe in a conspiracy . I don't see 432 posters who have did their 'homework' .

All it would take to convince me , is if ONLY one (1) of those 432 posters would produce conclusive evidence to support the numerous theories that surround 9/11 .

Provide me with evidence that the towers were felled by CD .

Provide me with evidence that the planes involved were not those scheduled flights .

Provide me with evidence that it was something other than Flight 77 that crashed into the Pentagon .

Provide me with evidence that muslim extremists did not highjack those planes .

That's all I ask .

Provide me with evidence concerning any one of the above , and you can have my vote too , for a 'no' .

Without evidence , all of it remains in the category of THEORY .

Convictions are obtained through evidence , not theory .

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

As far as doing 'homework' , I see 432 posters that believe in a conspiracy .

You do not know what any of these people believe in you are only assuming.

All it would take to convince me , is if ONLY one (1) of those 432 posters would produce conclusive evidence to support the numerous theories that surround 9/11 .

You have been shown the proof but you continue to ignore everything. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make him drink it.

Convictions are obtained through evidence , not theory .

Sorry to tell yeah, but science is not a theory when proven.
You need to set up your own thread on the topic you wish to discuss in the main forum many people will be glad to show you evidence.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

And still , you fail , in your attempts to dismiss my position .

To say that I have no idea what 432 people believe , when they respond to your question as they did , is lame , on your part .

To say that I have been shown 'proof' , is an untruth .

If there was any EVIDENCE to support any of the countless 'theories' , a new investigation would have been forthcoming years ago .

No evidence has been presented that would prove anything other than 19 muslim extremists highjacked 4 airliners and used them in an attack on America .

Show me the EVIDENCE , don't direct me to any of the 'theories' .

It's as simple as that .

Convince me with facts , not speculation and conjecture .

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd

It's as simple as that .

Convince me with facts , not speculation and conjecture .

That's the same thing I'm saying to the government.

I want to see the facts and evidence for all kinds of crap related to 9/11, that hasn't been shown or released yet, and all I have instead is people like you ranting and raving at me like I have a problem for not being as nearsighted as you are.

There are better threads for either of us to demand proof, though. All this thread is, is a poll, and there is no arguing your way out of being part of an extremely lopsided minority here. This is a conspiracy site. Unfortunately for yourself ATS'ers are still much better informed by and large than the general public, especially regarding 9/11, since most of the public still doesn't even know about WTC7, let alone all the other details that are always left out on TV and in gov reports.

All I'm saying is "I want evidence, I want evidence!" can come from either side and you're not really doing anything to convince ME that YOU'RE right either, just whining and crying to the wrong party because I'm not the one who's supposed to be doing the investigating anyway. And this is the wrong thread for it. There is literally any other thread on this forum for all of that, lol. God dang it if you guys don't derail every single thread, I swear. On any other thread we would be asking YOU for proof.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
no, they have not told the truth.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

No one is whining and crying to you , and I have not ranted and raved at you .

This is the very first time I have even replied to a post of yours .

If the position I hold offends you , I don't know what to tell you , other than don't take it so personal .

Your statements would seem to be bold and unfounded for someone who has been a registered member for less than 24 hours .

[edit on 18-7-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

To say that I have no idea what 432 people believe , when they respond to your question as they did , is lame , on your part .

Do you read peoples minds? Do you know what all these people on ATS believe in? Do you know what they know? Do you know if all of these people believe in just part of the OS? How do you know if people just support the scientific findings that disprove the OS fairytales? Is it easier for you to lump everyone in one-barrel, the OS believers or the conspiracy theorist or people who may sit on both side of the fence on the 911 story?

To say that I have been shown 'proof' , is an untruth .

No, it is a fact, you have been here for a while.

If there was any EVIDENCE to support any of the countless 'theories' , a new investigation would have been forthcoming years ago .

If the OS was so true and had “credible supporting evidence” to support it, you and I wouldn’t be having this discussion, don’t you agree?

No evidence has been presented that would prove anything other than 19 muslim extremists highjacked 4 airliners and used them in an attack on America

Yeah I heard that on TV, but is it true?

What theories have I directed you to?

Convince me with facts , not speculation and conjecture

Why don’t you do some research and then get back with me, in another thread that is appropriate for this discussion. My research took me six years and is continuing.
I asked you earlier to make a thread about your topic and I will be glad to discuss the topic there.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
no....they did not tell the truth...

OS is complete *snip* unless the impossible happened multiple times in one day...if they had told the truth they would let us see the unedited footage from the pentagon...
I was in HS in 2001 and at for a long time I did not question the OS......At the time I did not understand how easily people can be manipulated and how much they lie to us over and over again.....I still spend some time trying to get certain people in my life to wise up to the fact that their world is not what it seems, and in some instances I have been very successful, but for the most part I have failed. My failure on this front has not been from lack of knowledge or ability to explain things reasonably. It has mainly been because most people don't want to hear things they don't want to believe and as soon as you go into any kind of detail they shut down. They start to make jokes or tell you your tin foil is too tight around your head. In most cases I think they know the truth, they just don't want to admit that a world that they feel they are part of, a world they feel they helped build, is corrupt and doesn't care about them. They don't want to know that they are expendable and are sometimes used in ways that further the agenda of only those already in power.....
I guess ignorance really is bliss.....
........for some! For me...I would rather know the truth. 911 was a horrible event and I still grieve for those killed and for their families. On a personal level 911 done a lot for me. It started me down a path of trying to find the truth that persists till this day. It woke me up to the ways of this world and the corruption of those in power. It allowed me to see that if we are to ever truly live peacefully and co exist with one another, we have a fight on our hands.....And that fight is not with an enemy that lives far away. That fight is with powers and enemies very close.....We must resist...! If we choose to stay passive and do nothing we will ultimately become slaves (many are already slaves...and I guess in many ways we are all "slaves to the system").....FREEDOM is everything...without it we are...I don't know....drones is a good word for it I guess.......I refuse to allow my freedoms to be taken away without a fight...preferable we can fight them peacefully and without violence...but I guarantee if the fight is brought to me....I will resist with force....

I would rather die free than live as a slave!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

No evidence has been presented that would prove anything other than 19 muslim extremists highjacked 4 airliners and used them in an attack on America

Wow. Just... wow!

Impressme, don't waste another keystroke - why bother? Carrying on this conversation any further is akin to trying to convince a Christian there is no God, or an Atheist that there is.

[edit on 7/18/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nice post btw. People that get angry with the OP says a lot about themselves.

Put me down for a resounding NO, I do not believe the OS about 9/11

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

NO

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Update to the poll.
No 432 voted, the government lied about 911.

This is evidence, that most people on ATS have done their homework on the 911 topics.

Then, at the end of the day when you leave your computer, the whole 9/11 "question goes" *poof* and disappears until the next time you log into ATS when it becomes once again "Da Bomb! I tell ya! It was an Inside Jobby-Job!".

Face it. The entire 9/11 "Gub'mint Did It" club exists in one and only one place - the Internet. Walk away from that and there is nothing but the sound of screaming in a vacuum.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by trebor451]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Count me in on "They have not told the whole truth"

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
No one is whining and crying to you , and I have not ranted and raved at you .

Oh yeah, alright. "I wasn't talking to you!" Well the next time you start demanding proof from me then you already know what I'm going to tell you. I don't really see why you couldn't direct the same question at anyone else, and it doesn't really make any sense to demand proof from us, and this is a public forum.

Your statements would seem to be bold and unfounded for someone who has been a registered member for less than 24 hours .

What all does a registration date tell you? Because I know it's not my birth date and all I can really tell from it, is it's when someone registered an account here. I take it that it means a lot more to you.

Originally posted by trebor451
Face it. The entire 9/11 "Gub'mint Did It" club exists in one and only one place - the Internet. Walk away from that and there is nothing but the sound of screaming in a vacuum.

That sounds more like the consequence of you not getting out much. But even then you can still find trace evidence of life outside online, when you read about marches and parades being commandeered by 9/11 truth activists, conferences being held all over the country and even several places internationally, and Zogby polls conducted randomly by phone survey also showing very large chunks of the US population not believing they have been told the whole truth. I'm sure most of the people you argue with here also have many friends and family who share similar ideas, all of whom exist outside of the internet and interact with society just like anyone else, every day.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Update to the poll.
No 437 voted, the government lied about 911.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join