It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I do not believe the OS one bit.

NO we have been lied to!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No they have not told the truth. There are way to many discrepancies by way to many people.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No, I don't believe the OS to be anywhere near the truth and I'm highly suspicious of anyone who claims to have researched yet still believes in the OS.

Again, NO!

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Update to the poll.
No 420 voted, the government lied about 911.
Yes 20 voted, the government told the truth about 911.

I will continue counting as more votes come in.

This proves on ATS, that the truth has not been told about 911.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I definitely think the government is withholding evidence, and not coming clean when it comes to the so called official story.
So count me up as a NO there buddy

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
oh gee, of course, one day we'll win the war in afghanistan by producing lots of opium and oil in Iraq and lets keep tracking down Bin Laden it's only been 2864 days now since Bin Laden's been at large, but hey our finest military intelligence is after him D'Oh!

in other words the government did not tell the truth. the mainstream media didn't tell the truth either.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
"No......"

"Is that your final answer?"

"Can I use a lifeline...phone Alex Jones...poll the democrats....fifty/fifty?"

"Your lifelines are gone."

"Okay then, NO....final answer."

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

" This proves on ATS, that the truth has not been told about 911. "

Since when does an opinion poll 'prove' anything ?

Your question is broad and vague , and the results of your poll do not surprise me in the least , seeing this is a CONSPIRACY website .

To think that your poll 'proves' the government lied , is ludicrous . All it proves is that there are 400+ members on a conspiracy site , who believe in a conspiracy . Hmmm , imagine that .

Maybe for your next poll , you could go to a Billy Graham website and ask how many of the members believe in god . I'm betting that you get similar results .

Did the government tell the truth about 9/11 ? Yes , and no .

The question is broad and vague .

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

While what you're saying is, of course, true (semantically)...

Bottom line is, the OS is a heaping pile of horsesh|t, and the balls of TPTB to pass it off as 'official/complete' is extremely insulting to EVERYone's intelligence.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"Did the government tell the truth about 9/11 ? Yes, and no . The question is broad and vague."

Actually, it's your ridiculous cop out answer which is broad and vague. How exactly can you tell the truth and not tell the truth at the same time? Debunker pseudo-logic at its finest.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Or maybe it might just be a lack of comprehension of the english language on your part ?

In a court of law , you are asked " Do you swear to tell the truth , the whole truth , and nothing but the truth ? "

This is to ensure that one does not tell 'partial' truths .

Did the government tell the truth ? YES and NO .

Can you figure it out now ? Or do you need me to walk you through it a bit further ?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
They have not told the truth.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Truth is subjective, However OUR government, without doubt actively suppressed ANY attempt to uncover the actual events of that day. In addition, they gleefully embrace their new found powers to curtail and infringe upon civil liberties in the name of 9/11.
I know of only one person among my associates who may accept the OS. The balance,
two lawyers, a judge, a few professors at DU ( imagine that ) a film producer, one retired Secret Service Agent and a few local folks DO NOT BUY IT IN THE LEAST !!!!!!
Hence you may count this as 12 NO votes. OR not !

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
NO!
they lied and were never truly investigated....
neocon/zionist/mossad/cai/isi ect

But only just the most recent from a long history of stealing, murdering and overall deception toward not only the american people...but the world.... Good job bdags. I believe they stepped out of the shadows a little too much this time.

Long time lurker of the site. had to join for this poll.

keep up the good work ats! im loving it

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
jprophet420:

no

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

The question is broad and vague .

No, it is a simple question, did the government tell us the truth about 911, Yes or No it is that simple.
There is nothing broad and vague about this simple question no matter how well you try to spin this topic.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DieselCecil

Long time lurker of the site. had to join for this poll.

keep up the good work ats! im loving it

If no one has said it to you, “welcome.” We are happy you have come here, and as a long time lurker, I was the same as well before I registered. Thank you for voting.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes and No.
Yes, "some planes APPARENTLY hit the WTC towers..."

Everything else is a LIE.

So, NO. UH-UH, NAI, NA, NE, NEIN, NEI, NEJ, NIE, NON, NU, NYET, AHNEO, NAHIN, AND PU SHI.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join