It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't get..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A lot of you guys (ATS members). I don't understand it when I see a thread talking about "Obama's next move" or "This is what Obama has to do" or discussing what will change in the white house because Brown was elected. When I read these kind of threads I feel like I'm reading an article on cnn.com or some other mainstream news website. Folks this is a conspiracy website where we talk about conspiracies, not what the MSM networks talk about. WE don't believe that Obama can make his own decisions as a president, we don't believe that crap. We believe that a higher power basically has it all scripted out in order to get their new world order. Some of you think that Obama makes decisions based on his political parties beliefs and yada yada yada and I wonder why the hell your on these forums? You probably read several threads about the new world order and then post a thread about how "Obama should pull the troops out" where is your logic? I hope I made sense and was clear about my point, does anyone else feel this way?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

" We don`t believe "

There are many different beliefs expressed on ATS , its what makes the site so interesting .....

The MSM is a valuable resource also .... if only to see how a story varies from source to source , how certain aspects are emphasized / omitted etc.

You don`t jump into bed with the first conspiracy theory that turns your head now do you ?

But hey ! ...... thats just what i believe , i can`t speak for everyone .

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

Face it, ATS is really no different then any other website. For me it's a fun diversion. For others a way of life. I myself am lucky to get on once or twice a day. You know, work. the kids. the wife. Real life has a way of intruding. Some folks seemingly spend 24/7 here. Which tells me ATS is a healthy mix of angry loners, the unemployable, and trust fund babies. The more popular the site becomes becomes the more mainstreamed it will be. I myself am very surprised we get as many posts torn from the headlines of the MSM as we do. But this is inevitable. The cult of celebrity invades everything.

join