It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I was young I saw something......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

I have a story for you triple...... I was in my early 20's driving home from work, I had just turned into my townhome complex I lived in at the time, I was going slowely around a bend, when I got distracted because the sky had suddenly darkened. So, I glance up out the front windshield, what I saw is indescribable! It was so low, directly over the townhomes, and it stretched from one end of the road to the other, It was the most enormous "ship" I had ever seen. I glance back down to the road, realizing I wasn't paying attention to my driving, just in time to stop myself from hitting a parked car, within a second of hitting my breaks, I glance back up, and NOTHING!!! the "ship" was gone. My mother lived right around the corner at the time, so as soon as I pulled up to my home, I ran in and called her and told her what I witnessed. Well, guess what??? She had just came from the local store and told me she saw the same thing, which was only about 1/2 mile away.. I still wonder if the "ship" traveled that 1/2 mile or it was actually that large...I am sure I will never again see such an incredible thing in my life time...WOW, is all I can say. I want to add this was still daylight and I was able to make out all the details of the 'ship'.. Had beautiful flashing lights, all colors, can't say if it was definately round as it was so large, I could not see either end, due to the rooftops, and it was a shiny silverish color. This subject is not what brought me to ATS though, as since that moment, I had no doubts about UFO's. ATS is a wonderful news site and I actually read a bit if not all of most threads here.
Hope I helped in adding some info to your thread!!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

i appreciate all who have contributed to my first thread being apart of ats has definately helped me to deal and understand with a lot of the questions i have.
I hope to stick around for a good long time and also to hear others interesting and informative ideas and theorys.

Be Well
everybody

[edit on 29-4-2010 by triplescorpio]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join