It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for Obama for the State of the Union Address

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Haha! Da gubment pilfered MY STuFFzzzz!!!111one We should form an army to appropriate our stuff, and feed the poor with our now bigger pile of SHTUFF.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is not in the wrong place is it? All it is was what would you ask President Obama my personal choice was

Mr. President... Please disclose to us everything you know about extra-terrestrials and their interactions with Earth.

Theres nothing wrong with that

[edit on 27-1-2010 by enca78]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Nothing Wrong with that . You will have not gotten a satisfing answer though , you realize that , yes ? No harm in asking though.........

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Flat tax
Fair trade
End the Fed
Decriminalize anabolic steroids
Increase transparency in the CIA

Force Senator Byrd to retire this man is a an extreme disgrace to the American political system and is antithetical to the ideals upon which this once great nation was founded.......liberty and justice for all. In other words he's a racist piece of crap.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ahhh, a new and improved thread I see!

I admire your tenacity and your willingness to hope for this disclosure. But to be honest, I think you will come away brokenhearted and eventually, this will be but one more brick in a wall of bitter cynicism to your own government.

That's been my personal experience, anyway.

Good luck

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Ahhh, a new and improved thread I see!

I admire your tenacity and your willingness to hope for this disclosure. But to be honest, I think you will come away brokenhearted and eventually, this will be but one more brick in a wall of bitter cynicism to your own government.

That's been my personal experience, anyway.

Good luck

I know that it is the longest of the longest of the long-shots for the disclosure to take place...

It does really give one pause to think though, and to start asking the questions you really want to ask.

Who knows? Maybe he will see your question... maybe the idea will grow... maybe he will decide to address it.

You don't get unless you ask. 2 minutes to showtime!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well.... it is recession talk.... no aliens yet...

Here is a question for ya Obama... How are you planning on actually keeping people in their homes and creating jobs?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well.... it is recession talk.... no aliens yet...

Here is a question for ya Obama... How are you planning on actually keeping people in their homes and creating jobs?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is a question Mr. President...

When will you give up the health care thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join