It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wolf Woman Decapitates Dog, But She's NOT Crazy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I.....Have.....Been.....WOUNDED!

Oh to be condemned to the cold, cruel, lonely destitute of utter exile!

Oh to loose the power of my voice ever reaching the screen of this person again!

Oh, woe is me, may they curse the day I was excommunicated by a man to the same who bares the name.....No One But Me!

Ignore me if you must, but remember me you shall.

Seriously guys, get a life and leave this girl alone.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Izarith]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I mean just look at this artical!

If you read the article in the OP you can see that this is an 18 year old girl, and the report on her is at the very least not a total smear campaign like this one of just yesterday.

CBS is a totally piece of dog crap for doing this to any person. CBS should face criminal charges for posting this crap as news.

CBS LIES!

Disgusting!

Can't you people see what they are putting this poor girl through?

Is there no one on this site who can see whats going on?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

A smear campaign ??? for reporting facts ??

You are bordering on a little place they call delusionville my friend.

Titling your link " CBS Lies" ..... what are you talking about ?? I can see being mad about reporting on it in the first place, ... but who says their lying ??

You've built up this girl and her situation in your head as what you believe it to be ..... and you completely misread everyones posts about it.

delusionville man , ....

... and the fact remains that this girl might have killed the dog before it was skinned, .... just because she says she didnt, ... doesnt make it true.

but you've made up your mind already havent you, and my post will fall on deaf ears.

Put it this way, .... If a dog gets hit in the neighborhood, ... What are the odds that this girl finds it without anyone else knowing ?? .. even then, why wouldnt she tell the owners.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by chupa-chups

Look ah, Chupa-chups...is it?

Although this forum allows under aged kids, this is still a grownup's discussion. Get off your dads computer and go back to your Wii. At your age Mario Bro's is a much more suitable subject matter.

Remember, do really good in school and only you can prevent forest fires.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Izarith]

Vestri momma

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Dont worry everyone, Anon is rectifying this situation as we speak. Did she really think she could post a picture like that on the internet and not recieve some kind of backlash?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's quite easy to tell if she decapitated the dog while it was alive. IMO she would have already been charged. After doing some basic research on the girl she's roleplaying. She's in a fantasy world but seems to have a grasp on reality, as far as understanding she's a human being. So I don't think she's delusional. You can't tell for sure without an examination. Other than that she has a wierd hobby. Taxidermy. Bondage. What she's doing doesn't fall into the category of animal mutilations imho. Taxidermy. No sick purpose. She cares for her dogs quite well apparently.

The girl seems to be a bit different. She's abnormal by mainstream standards. People fear what they don't understand. So her shock value makes people jump to conclusions. I don't think the girl is a danger to society or even animals. She's just frickin wierd, so let her be. Of course its impossible to verify without examing her directly but if I'm forced to make a judgement call thats what it would be.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
really? people are going to make snarky comments about how some girl lives her life, call her a nutjob, when most of us here would also be called nutjobs by the majority, I mean look at alot of the topics here.

seriously, pull the sticks out of your collective rears and take a look at ourselves first before making judgement on someone who lives slightly out of the 'norm'

here's a different take, in 10 years she still lives the way she wants, and has learned to make fantastic art from the heads and skulls she collects like these people'

donsimpson.deviantart.com...

missmonster.deviantart.com...

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Gren]

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Gren]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Meh, I don't see a problem. When you cut through the BS it's a young woman with a strange hobby and infatuation with wolves. As long as she sticks to that and doesn't become a danger to anyone then let her be and stop perpetuating this notion that everyone must conform to the crowd and not be an individual. If this ordeal escalates then someone should step in but that's about it.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
this is really disturbing, there is no such thing as a wolf man or wolf woman, people need to stop dabbling in nature, and be a human for gods sake

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I cannot believe the number of people on here that are defending this girl and acting like she's not completely nuts.

Okay, so taxidermy and collecting skulls is certainly not a normal hobby ... but it's also not that crazy. I'm a park ranger, and a woman, and i have a bison skull on my coffee table. My office is full of such stuff ... elk teeth, porcupine quills, plaster casts of animal tracks, antlers, horns, animal hides. I have a large chest freezer with a dead beaver and a mountain lion waiting for the taxidermist (which i prefer not to do myself.) But for crying out loud ...

This girl cut off her dead Chihuahua's head and kept it in a jar! That's not nuts to anyone? I have a dog and when he dies, i might keep his collar and tags or maybe a favorite toy for sentimental reasons, but not his freaking head! In a jar! That's really quite sick and implies a severe emotional disconnect and lack of empathy. Pets are not people, but most of us NONETHELESS develop attachments to them similar to what we feel for close friends or even relatives.

That girl (who by the way is actually 23) is scary. There is something seriously wrong with her.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Can I take you into my basement? What? You don't want to? Too bad, I am taking you into my basement which is just part of my spaceship. I intend to probe your bottom. Oh, I also have human heads in a jar. I take them from cemeteries. It's ok. It is what I believe! Don't judge me!

Seriously though, you are an enabler. You are the type of person that ignores the troubled kid in school. The troubled kid in school that goes on a shooting spree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join