It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Making of the Antichrist, 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When I really think about it, I still have to pinch myself that a muslim is the president of the US. Yes you bet I believe Obama is muslim for all the reasons that have been said a thousand times, but people turn a blind eye. Why? Think about this, it's a lull before the storm. It is an antichrist kind of thing in and of itself, that a muslim was able to find his way into the White House. And we allowed it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
ok...I will bite...so what if he is a Muslim? Christian, Voodoo worshipper, Athiest, or any other belief system...does that matter? I dont remember reading that a POTUS has to be a specific religion, color, or weight/height

oh, on a totally unrelated note...(gotta do a service announcement once a week for general improvement of society...totally unrelated):

Remember kids, dont do drugs...its harmful to your body and brain.

It can make your paranoid, appearantly racist, and a believer that everyone is some sort of interdimensional demon pretending to be human...and a profound waste of space. Drugs are bad...meth is bad...stop doing meth and get a life.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Standard reply from the athiest community.

Moving on.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
what the heck does Atheism have to do with anything?

I too am wondering what it matters what religion the President is. Until he/she/it starts calling for a religious law system, instead of one we all chose; I'm good with whatever he/she/it calls/doesn't call god.

Must EVERYTHING be a plot to enslave us all? How bout admiring the lovely weather we're having once in a while? Catch a good movie, play with your kids, donate to a charity, go to Haiti and help people...you know, NOT be paranoid...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
what the heck does Atheism have to do with anything?

I too am wondering what it matters what religion the President is. Until he/she/it starts calling for a religious law system, instead of one we all chose; I'm good with whatever he/she/it calls/doesn't call god.

Must EVERYTHING be a plot to enslave us all? How bout admiring the lovely weather we're having once in a while? Catch a good movie, play with your kids, donate to a charity, go to Haiti and help people...you know, NOT be paranoid...

well, that wouldn't be very christianlike now, would it.

incidently, to the OPs...I am not an athiest...I am agnostic...but meh, what are symantics...I imagine anyone not going to your particular church = hellbound anyhow.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Moving on.

Oooopppssss. You forgot to disparage Scientologists.

Why does it matter WHAT (if any) religion the President is again?

Ethnocentrist much?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow.

I have never seen anything so devoid of actual facts, filled with the most tenuous of speculations about connections and pretty much lacking in any kind of substantive or logical content.

For the record, I don't have a particularly high opinion of Obama but please, this is nothing more than innuendo and plain old sloppy thinking.

Now I'm sorry I wasted those 10 minutes or so waiting for some actual substantive content in the video.

Garbage.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I need more than a video to convince me that Obama is or ever was a muslim. So far this is just hearsay, got any good links or is this all the proof anyone can get?

I would care if this true as he has told the voters that he is a christian. Lying to get votes is pernicious at best, illegal at worst. Especially when it comes to something as important as your religion. Otherwise I don't care if he worships a bowlful of cheerios, his religion or anyone else's matters not one iota to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Moving on.

Quit stereotyping. No religion, ethnicity, or belief is better than the other. I would vote for a Muslim president, just like I would vote for an Atheist one, or a Black one, or an Asian one. I don't hold prejudice against people.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
After some digging on the web I'm fairly sure this is all hogwash. 2nd line: after careful research it is my opinion that the OP is greatly mistaken.

and NO, I don't like Obama.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

What a load of swine tripe. No wonder the powers that be can do whatever they want, if this is the stuff that people will actually waste their energy and credibility believing. I don't know what is more preposterous, the anti-christ claim or the muslim claim. Some people are just so scared and small; perfect little sheepies for the elites to laugh at all the way to the bank.

face:palm x10

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

So what if he's a muslim? Muslims aren't that different from Christians anyway. I don't think it really matters if he's Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or even Satanist. I don't care if he worships the Queen of England if he does a good job as president.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
8/10. Apparently you got some people to bite; I just laughed as I read the thread and watched the video.

Invigorating tale, chap.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

When I really think about it, I still have to pinch myself that a muslim is the president of the US.

You need to pinch yourself hard enough to wake up because as contemptible as it is, Obama is a christian.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can't say that I am going to waist my time watching this garbage. I can tell by the responses that it is likely a load of crap, and even if it is definitive proof it matters none. If he turns out to be Muslim it would show that he is a liar (which anyone with eyes and ears already knows) but other than that what does it matter?

Personally I feel like all this thread has done is give us a glimpse at the OP's own discriminatory, and prejudiced nature. Maybe instead of just saying Muslim you should have tossed in the "N" word for good measure.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I believe that Obama being a Muslim has a lot to do with what is going on right now inside the country.

1. Major Hassan was definitely a Muslim extremist when he shot and killed 13 people and wounded scores more, but yet there was no mention of his extreme views in the official report, nor of his ties to radical Islam. Why? POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.....Maybe because Obama is a Muslim?

homelandsecurityus.com...

2. 911 terror suspects getting civilian trials with all the rights that OUR Constitution affords Americans. Why would Obamanation give these rights to non-Americans who were out to destroy us. Maybe because he IS Muslim?

It's the same thing with the Christmas Day bomber. He has rights now, even though he tried to kill almost 300 people. Why are Muslim extremist that are trying to kill us being afforded the rights that we have to protect us? It just doesn't make sense.

Major Hasan was a Muslim extremist. He shouted Alla Akbar before he murdered everyone. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it must be a DUCK. But TPTB in Washington, are more concerned with political correctness and giving these scumbag extremists Rights out of our Constitution, then they are about being truthful and protecting the American Citizens.

I'm sure that our forefathers did not intend for the Constitution to be used to protect those who want to kill us. So, I think it matters very much that Obama is a Muslim for the above stated reasons.....It seems that he is taking care of his own....

[edit on 30-1-2010 by kennylee]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I feel that way too, the president's religion does not matter to me. BUT! Let someone run that says he/she is not a Christian, and they would have not one chance in Hades of getting elected. I for one would love it is a Wiccan got elected as president, We would certainly see some changes for the better, I'll bet. It will never happen though, as long as the Christian Right runs everything.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Moving on.

Standard reply from the ignorant jerk community.

Moving on, I personally agree that it does not matter what faith the President of the United States is, but for a slightly different reason: It really does not matter because politicians at that level really don't govern from their religion anyways!

Americans have had evangelical Christian presidents before, President Carter was a Southern Baptist, it really played little part in his administration. I don't think that President G. W. Bush really actually did the religious legislation he did because he was born again, but because it appealed well to his base of people whom were born again.

President Clinton was also a Southern Baptist, although the SBC doesn't particularly like that fact. President Kennedy was a Catholic and even though there was much fear that he would sell out the United States to the Pope, it wasn't really an issue.

So America, go forth and have a Muslim or Buddhist or for that matter Raelian president, because it's not really going to matter. Politics comes first my friends.

new topics

top topics

join