It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO Near Sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Huge UFO Near Sun?

www.youtube.com

Huge spherical UFO's started appearing around January 18, 2010. Both the forward and rear images taken by NASA's Stereo Spacecraft in space. They appear to be moving as they are in different positions on many photos. Remember these are huge possibly at least the size of Earth. Further, if they were planets or some type of huge asteroid comets, they would already have been pulled into the sun by the strong gravity the sun produces as in the case of the recent comet.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Has anyone posted this yet? I have searched and wasnt able to find anything on it. I would be interested in finding out if anyone else has seen this and what you think. The objects are stated to be "at least the size of Earth". I havent heard anything about this until now. Can anyone confirm this? Maybe its a hoax but the guy appears to be on the NASA site. Is this swamp gas?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thought I'd post the video for you, ...

Have no idea what that/they might be though.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Keyhole]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Amazing video, how close to you think these objects are to the sun? Great find, thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That is way cool!!! I wonder what exactly they are? You would think that they would be to close for natural moons.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why didn't the recorder just hit "Print screen" circle objects in question and then leave notes as to the findings? Video was okay for relaying the information, but certainly not the best ( at least for me ).

Anyway the description is UFOs appear 1-18-2010, all images seem to be from 1-21-2010 though. Don't know if that makes a difference, but instead of jumping to the word "HUGE" wouldn't it better to examine the things we have (if we can get the images ) and go from that to make a basis? Not to mention from our perspective or rather the perspective of the image, can we really safely say that is the size?

I'd also like to point out the link listed in the description:
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... has yet to reveal the objects and going through all of them to find it is a hassle.

[Poser's note]
Not trying to bash the OP nor the author of the video, just asking the questions to become more knowledgeable on this subject.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting.

There are some that believe UFOs use the Sun for their long distance travel....

Basically it's full of wormholes and they fly in and out of them, having defeated the heat, radiation, and pressure issues somehow.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is a thread about it. But yours is unique, I don't think the other has the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

See this thread already going on for a few days. I know the ATS search doesn't always work that well for me either.

ATS thread

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Wow! Good find!!

It most certainly looks like UFO's to most of us.

However they are called Lightships by others.

Lightships of the Galactic Federation ........ and the Spiritual Hierarchy .....

Peace!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
There is a thread about it. But yours is unique, I don't think the other has the video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Middle of page 7 of the other thread.

We know images can suffer data problems so I personally think these are more to do with image anomalies rather than UFO's.

I won't start digging my bunker just yet.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Thanks for adding the video.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just a note on this story, you can find links to the original pictures but whom ever is controling the content is as of now pulling the sites and the only message you get is, object or page not found. It seems that maybe this thing truly has legs and someone might be erasing the evidance.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As mentioned, there is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked post.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join