It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning letter Written in 1928, Khazarian Jew Plan to Run the World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Wow...that's all I can say.

You want us to read the "Protocols..." one of the most laughable forgeries every created.

You say "The Jews will rule the world."

Do we need ANY MORE proof of the RABID anti-semetism that this site creates?

I don't like any race or religion that sates "We are the chosen and your not Nah nah nah nah :-P"

I don't subscribe to any such thought and under my beliefs NO ONE IS BETTER THEN ANYONE and we are ALL CHOSEN all life.

Am I an antisemite? YUPPER I am also antichristian antimuslem anti- anything that LIES for power LIES for wealth. And as far as I can tell all the worlds religions are filled with LIES.

The great spirit speaks to me each day, works through me each day, brings enlightenment and understanding each day. I need no offering of wage and no other dedication then to be greatful, forgiving and accepting of the universe.

The ego has won this world, try and take it back and you will have the real heaven on earth, sad to say though it will be one hell of a fight.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by Loki Lyesmyth]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is ridiculous!! its theories like these that make the whole NWO believers seem crazy. And when people read stupid theories like this they throw out the whole idea of the NWO.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
After deciding to go through the entire thread, I found out the majority of you are completely out of your minds.

So long NWO forum, I have decided that even if I believe conspiracies such as the Illuminati shadow government, this is simply not the place to discuss them.
Your idiotic prejudice and pure hatred driven opinions have caused you the loss of one soldier once the NWO comes to take it's toll.

You keep blabbering about how the media is owned by the evil Zionists, while collecting details about what Israel did or does from the mainstream media channels themselves (I guess BBC slipped away from Jewish control all of a sudden).
Hypocrites.

More than anything I am disappointed.. I thought the general purpose of fighting the NWO is to be UNITED against it. I guess some people can't hold their temper when it comes to Israel/Jews.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
People criticise when their glass house gets a crack in it. They also cry foul when their team gets caught committing one. Then there are those who scream anti this or that when they can't refute the subject matter of the message that has made their world uncomfortabe.

The globalization process that we all face now is made up of a conglomerate group of people from all walks of life, race, religion, and ethnic backgrounds! Somebody has to be at the top of this pyramid, and somebody has to be at the bottom, and there is nothing that any of us can do that will change these facts as they appear!

That's the problem with man today, eventhough we realize the problems, we want it all to be somebody elses fault, and not anybody we associate with or anybody who is a part of our ethnic culture. The sad thing of it all is that when we try to deny the facts, then that makes us part of the problem!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join