It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Bernanke: “Dumbass of the Decade?”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You just can’t make this stuff up! This choice by Time Magazine displays the collusion between the government and the main stream media. Bernanke as "Person of the Year" is almost as bad as President Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize.

I believe in the next year or so it will become apparent to all the "sheeple" out there, who just gobble up all the BS from the main stream media as the truth, that Ben Bernanke is actually "Dumbass of the Decade" instead of "Man of the Year" when everyone realizes what he actually did with our money. The only true way to find out what he did is to audit the Fed. Unfortunately, if the Fed were audited today we would probably have another stock market crash when everyone realizes where all the money went to.

Source

I still cant believe this guy was Time magazines man of the year. With the financial terror this man caused, and with all the irresponsible financial behavior which led to massive job losses, and bank failures. Did this guy really deserve to be Man of the year?

/discuss!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Don't you just love it when he says that we don't need to know all the information about the bail outs? I watched some on cspan 3 today, smoothed tounged devils to say the least.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Time has always had controversial figures as person of the year. They aren't saying that he is great or that they support him, they are just saying who they believe had the biggest impact in the past year.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Lord God Bernanke knows what's best for you buddy.

You better stop asking questions and start listening up.

Only Lord God Bernanke knows what the correct interest rates should be at all times.

Only Lord God Bernanke knows what the correct velocity of money should be.

Only Lord God Bernanke knows what regulations will keep you safe from looters.

new topics

top topics

join