It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's leader predicts Israel's destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is sickening, on the anniversary of Auswitch liberation. I hate to add a ray of sunshine to you Nazi members but you'll hear it sooner or later.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's supreme leader is predicting the destruction of Israel in one of his harshest comments in years about the Jewish state.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says the timeline for Israel's demise depends on how Muslim nations "approach the issue." He did not elaborate.

The Iranian leader made the remarks on Tuesday during a meeting with the Mauritanian president in Tehran. He posted the comments on his office Web site on Wednesday.

Khamenei has previously called Israel a "cancerous tumor" that must be removed from the map. But his new comments mark the first time in years Khamenei has publicly predicted Israel's downfall.

The remarks also come as Jews mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day the 65th anniversary of the liberation of the Nazi-run Auschwitz death camp.

www.kjrh.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Can you imagine? Think about how in the year 2010 a nation can openly call for the destruction of another country.

And if that is not sick enough, there are non-muslims who hope for the same thing. There are people still living who were packed into trains and hauled out to concentration camps, that's how recent history it is.

I just hope that those who argue on various threads about how they hate the Jews will step up to the plate and comment. Or do we just sweep this under the carpet?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I personally have a feeling (for almost half a year) that current Iranian leadership wants Israeli attack. Like there is some plan of action in this case.
There is no other explanation why religious leader and president both not let the issue of Iran vs Israel leave the news spotlights,despite it being counterproductive for Iranian nuclear program and international position of Iran in general. Every time there is a drop in mass media attention one of them is surely to re-ignite it by some warmongering speech.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmm.. I have a hard time understanding how the holocaust has anything to do with the nation of Israel. The holocaust is a blight upon human history and definately should be remembered lest the same sort of thing happen again, but I just don't see how speaking out against the nation of Israel is disrespectful of the people who suffered at the hands of the Germans.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
iran talks of destruction while israel tend to carry out distruction. i personly want to see isreal gone that dosnt mean i want to harm jews for their belifes or just being jews its isreal as a brand, goverment , nuclear threat. does this make me anti sametic if so then ia am proud of it but im no nazi and do not hate jews blacks arabs aisans (manbearpig's) but for a country always throwing the holocost at any body who dosnt agree with them they seem pretty similar to nazi's to me. thats just my 2 cents if i offend anyone thats their problem isnt it

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
everyone wants to see israel off the map... nothing racist or anti semetic

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Hmm.. I have a hard time understanding how the holocaust has anything to do with the nation of Israel. The holocaust is a blight upon human history and definately should be remembered lest the same sort of thing happen again, but I just don't see how speaking out against the nation of Israel is disrespectful of the people who suffered at the hands of the Germans.

you hit the nail on the head their mate wish id put it like that. guess i dont have a way with words lol

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Many Muslims recognise that they only have to wait a few year and Israel will be defeated by the shear numbers of muslims that are growing not only in Israel itself but also in neighboring countries as well as in Erope and USA.

Worldwide muslim numbers are growing faster than anyone else, so it is only a matter of time before they gain control of everything including Israel.

This is why I keep saying that to treat Muslims as bad as what Isreal is doing will simply mean a sooner end to Israel.

If I was a jew I would be really worried about the way my leaders were portraying (betraying) me to the rest of the world.

Israel is on a suicide mission and will self destruct .... no bombs required.

Col Gadaffi stated this opinion many yeras ago. Its the reason he gave up terrorism. He recognises there is no need for it. Israels policies are playing right in to Muslims hands.

Beats me how the zionists can be so thick as not to see it happening right in front of their noses. Zionists are the worst thing that Jews could have right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hahaha. Speaking out? Calling for the destruction of a nation, and you call it speaking out? Talk about circling the fence.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Hahaha. Speaking out? Calling for the destruction of a nation, and you call it speaking out? Talk about circling the fence.
may i ask what country your in just out of curiosity and dose it have troops destroying countrys as we speak. thats not a dig at you by the way its just you seem shocked at what you state is a country calling for the destruction of another when thats happend all throughe our history and in all probability our future. on another note thanks for starting the thread its always good to hear another point of view to a situation i might not like your views but i do respect them as i would with anyone . star

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
everyone wants to see israel off the map... nothing racist or anti semetic

You show your true colours along with your other fascist followers and your fascist idols in this regime.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am surprised a swastika hasn't been added to the icon list.

I'm feeling rather ill, maybe I'll feel more like replying tomorrow. It's time to check out.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

It's semantics, really. I don't speak arabic, and I don't know who translated the speech, and frankly, the theological establishment of *any* country is prone to hyperbole, in my opinion. I don't see Israel as some sort of innocent victim. So all in all, yeah, speaking out is the correct term in my mind.

I am surprised a swastika hasn't been added to the icon list.

I'm feeling rather ill, maybe I'll feel more like replying tomorrow. It's time to check out.

So because we don't blindly follow along supporting Israel and denouncing anyone who has a differing opinion, we are Nazi's? I am really trying not to swallow the bait here, but I am entitled to my own opinion based on the facts the way *I* see them. If you decide to call me names because I do not agree with you, how are you any better than the people you denounce?

In addition, the way the article is worded, he is not "calling for the destruction" of Israel.. he is predicting the demise of Israel.

[edit on 1-27-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I actually looked at the article linked .

What are you talking about?

Please show me what you are talking about in the thread?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I'm sure the thousands of dead Palestinians are ill too...

I'm sure the families of their loved ones who were killed and had their organs stolen are rather ill too...

Too bad they don't have the luxury of checking out and replying tomorrow.

The apartheid state is finished, don't feel ill now that push comes to shove.

They called themselves Hebrews but they are Khazars. That was a lie.

They call us Anti-Semitic as if they ARE Semitic. That was a lie.

They're finished. You're finished. Zionism is finished.

And no, God will not save them. He will help in their destruction.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

These fake Jews will be destroyed. Don't be upset that we know the truth.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

lol Nazi members.... Very intelligent observation! I read the link and was left a bit confused. Is it just me? I'm not really sure what I am supposed to get from this article.

Edit to fix redundancy

[edit on 27-1-2010 by electricveins]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just because my neighbor has some nuclear devices laying around that the community isn't supposed to notice and he is going to start practicing animal sacrifices again like his great great grandfather did doesn't mean I have to like him. I've said this before, if they decide to start in there will be a lot more than 6 million dead and that doesn't even count Israelis or Iranians and yes it will be a Holocaust.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The reality is Israel is going to end up toast no matter how many cry me a river holidays they want to celebrate.

The reason has nothing to do with anti-Semitism but has everything to do with the policies and strategies of the Zionists.

They can in fact do math and realize they are trying to fight a loosing battle to hold on to a strip of land that most of the world’s Jews in fact don’t want to live in and half of the Israelis actually born there are desperate to get out of.

Most of the Jews who in fact don’t want to live there in fact included most of the Israeli Internet Defense Force members who constantly post these inane threads that are all about trying to provoke confrontation between Islamists and Christians.

Like I said Zionists can do math and while they lack the numbers to counter or stop sensible Arabs tired of having to bear witness to Zionist war crimes and thefts and lies, Christians of the West in fact have sufficient numbers to wage the War of Muslim Attrition we have been duped, tricked, blackmailed, and extorted into fighting for the last twenty years now on Israel’s behalf.

The Zionists have two problems though in that they have to spend so much time manipulating, crying, whining, blathering, blubbering, moaning and groaning to cause and manipulate the ever rising enmity between the Muslim East and the Christian West that just about everyone in the Muslim East and Christian West is tired of listening to it.

The second problem that the Zionists have is when you are playing a both sides against the middle strategy; you aren’t supposed to be the morons standing in the middle. While the Zionists are in fact manipulating the situations to cause Muslims to want to attack Christians, and Christians to want to attack Muslims its obvious that their forte is math and not geography as they are actually physically positioned in the middle.

So as West meets East to fight an apocalyptic war that the Zionists have in fact done every cruel, evil, underhanded and dishonest thing in the world to bring about, Israel gets to get trampled all over in the process. What a shame couldn’t have happened to a nicer country.

Maybe if the Zionists spend a little less time trying to get a dollar by hook or by crook, they could get a clue. They sure are too dense when over half the world is trying to give them one.

Israel in fact is going to end up destroyed, and they in fact will have no one to blame but the Zionists and their own inability to listen.

For the record I don’t really care it’s liberate Auschwitz day, and part of the problem with the Zionists is they are so busy trying to make hay out of the past, all it does is make enemies for them in the present.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There are two, and only two possible outcomes for Israel.

1/ The Zionists will achieve their planned New World Order through plotting secrecy lies and and deception.

2/ Israel and all it stands for will be totally destroyed forever.

The final outcome of all this is now pretty certain.

top topics

join