It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina Lt. Governor Makes Disgusting Eugenics Comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

While South Carolina Lt. Governor Andre Bauer has had a reputation for his obnoxious and irresponsible behavior for at least a few years, it appears his latest display has rivaled, if not topped, his previous endeavors. As the South Carolina Governor’s race begins to pick up steam, Bauer spoke at a town hall meeting last Thursday where his remarks have drawn a significant amount of criticism. This is due to the fact that during the course of his speech he likened welfare recipients to stray animals and suggested that they breed too much. (AP)
Bauer said: “My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You’re facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don’t think too much beyond that.” (AP
www.infowars.com... -makes-disgusting-eugenics-comments/

I don't have much to say about this, the audio speaks for it's self but my thoughts are this: I'm sure that's how most rich & powerful(the powers to be) feel about most all of us.
What's your thoughts?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by joe82]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Why bother posting this again? A vast majority of people on and off ATS agree with this man's assessment of the poor. The class war against the poor has been won, now it's just a matter of time before they 'clean up' the mess which is poor people. And not a peep will be heard from the more wealthy.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Coming to a political parties platform near you.
1. No immigration
2. Immediately cut off aid to the third world
3. Kill defectives
4. Downsize population.

It may prove to be very popular.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Yea but when will it stop, soon the middle-class will be the poor & then what?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by joe82

Yea but when will it stop, soon the middle-class will be the poor & then what?

You're all screwed or enslaved.

new topics

top topics

join