It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slavery by Consent (custom ongoing info series) HD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Peace and blessings, as was done with the Gog and Magog series as far as the early release, likewise, I've decided to release the Opener early[Fri Jan 22, 2010].

This powerful series will attempt to not only show the deception that has been taking place, in the past and currently, as many documentaries have covered this topic before. Rather, this series will attempt to uncover the key components that will hopefully empower each one of us, to regain control of our lives, freedoms, rights and dignity, just by using the same matrix that we're currently living in to our advantage, rather than leaving it in the hands of those who are currently calling the shots.

The NWO will not only be exposed, but hopefully dismantled. Those who keep complaining about the system, but are not willing to educate them selves, so they're able to stand up for them selves, and others, end up empowering the same system, they're trying to reject.

Slavery by Consent was produced and edited by Bushwack, Bushwack productions from the Wake Up Project.

I hope you enjoy, but more importantly spread the message around, so we can all benefit.

Regards and blessings.

www.youtube.com...

Will post the rest as they come

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks good Optimus.

Thanks for sharing these vids, I will definitely check these out later.

And a nice and shiny S&F for you!

Keep 'em coming!

[edit on 27-1-2010 by kommunist]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ironic that I should post the comment below in an earlier thread just this morning -

What happened to America I can boil down to one sentence - We traded our PERSONAL rights and liberties for ECONOMIC rights. It's that simple really. When we recongnized corporations as "persons" we were set upon a path which led us to today, where you will be arrested for protesting our policies at the Republican convention and the corporations are allowed UNLIMITED free speech via campaign finance. This was the ne plus ultra of corporate personhood. They have take OUR rights and made them their own. Freedom and liberty do NOT mean a "FREE MARKET", that is the greatest lie being sold today. This must be undone somehow, someway.

I've watched all but the last 2 videos you posted. Well produced but the first couple really failed to capture my interest or really tell me what the videos are about. The 10 minute video (slavery by consent pt2) did however keep my interest and I will now watch the rest. Thanks Optimus, you are one of the best contributors here on ATS. Much appreciated!

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The series is basically describing how our government has entrapped us into slavery by owning us since we were signed over at birth to their ownership.

It will show the upcoming slavery we face at the hands of a New World Order, this series comes from Bushwhack one of the best informational tubers out there in my opinion. It will break everything down as is being done in these videos.

More to come soon....

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Part 5 added

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Slavery by Consent Pt.5 (The Corporation)

The defintion according to the law, what the United States is can be found here
assembler.law.cornell.edu...

Canada on the U.S. securities and Exchange Commission can be found here
www.sec.gov...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Looks good, the music gets a little irritating when you are trying to listen to what is being said. Turn it down or only play it with introductions or ending scenes. It's just my opinion. I lost interest/ focus on the man talking about our birth certificates when the Avatar epic style music kicked in...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by tim1989]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

i hear it perfectly fine the music is non bothersome

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am watching these videos now.

They appear to be pretty good, thanks for the post.

new topics

top topics

join