It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

How about the "vastER" amount of Americans that are increasingly more and moreso UNemployed under his tenure.

He didn't really speak too much about that one, did he?

Nice speech, all in all. But it was just that, a speech.
Regardless of his jabs at the GOP, albeit deserved, this won't change anything. Business as usual a few short hours from now.

In fact, it is business as usual as of RIGHT NOW.

What amazes me most of all is how people actually buy into this bullsh!t.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nah -- I watched Richard Dolan instead of O-Bomba:

video.google.com...#

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I though his speech was great. I bet the lobbyist, for the giant corporations fat cigars fell out their mouths when Obama said he wants to see a bill on his desk curtailing corporate donating to political campaign, during election time. I do not think the supreme court Judges where to happy.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Its just that he fails at trying to do anything he mentioned its not because hes a democrat who cares if he is a Democrat, hes a dirty politican, inexperienced.

Thats simple enough reason nothing more

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think it was a great speech. I agree with a lot of things that he mentioned.

The question is, can he deliver?

I hope so.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Holy S#*T,

This guy just said the US is in debt to the tune of $100 000 per household. Wow, that is a real eye opener!

link   
What? You didn't see the aliens there? I did! There were two species represented in the audience...the republican grays and the democrat grays...both exceedingly decietful and dangerous. Now there is some disclosure, folks.

link   
Well, so far the Republican Response seems to be on par with the State of the Union, except the guy doesn't seem to be too glued to the teleprompters and the people there are actually letting him talk.

I'm quite surprised though, I didn't know that the governor of Virginia was a hybrid version of Harvey Dent and John Edwards.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by argentus

How about the "vastER" amount of Americans that are increasingly more and moreso UNemployed under his tenure.

He didn't really speak too much about that one, did he?

Nice speech, all in all. But it was just that, a speech.
Regardless of his jabs at the GOP, albeit deserved, this won't change anything. Business as usual a few short hours from now.

In fact, it is business as usual as of RIGHT NOW.

What amazes me most of all is how people actually buy into this bullsh!t.

Agree with all your points. At least the President didn't go into that rediculous diatribe about how unemployed construction workers were going to be retrained into "clean energy" workers. Not to say that construction folk (such as myself) couldn't accomplish that task, but it's feeble IMO to assume that such an action would make them more marketable than those already so trained.

I just finished (well, a week or so ago) installing and firing up a 1200W PV system at our house, so I'm living testimony that carpenters can learn about alternative energies.

It was a good address, as you said........ and I dare to hope, a bit, but it left me with little grounds to justify that hope. We'll see.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
I though his speech was great. I bet the lobbyist, for the giant corporations fat cigars fell out their mouths when Obama said he wants to see a bill on his desk curtailing corporate donating to political campaign, during election time. I do not think the supreme court Judges where to happy.

Maybe that's what the extra staffing in the ER's were for?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There is not going to be any disclosure of E.T's, UFO's, Grey's, Reptillian's,Nephilim,Nordic's,Quetzalcoatl unless there is an absolute need to. and with the thing's that are going on right now it is just not feesible to..TPTB have no intention on letting the cat out of the bag on a situation like that..As much as i wish they would, The General public would not be able to handle something like that..I think most of the people that come to this website would understand and could except something like that but the idiot that have nervous breakdown's over an amercian idol contestant not winning is just not in the right mind set to except advanced being's from another star system actually exist...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION *****

Disclosure didn't happen and this thread has become a recap thread.

We're closing this thread, please direct your State Of the Union comments to another thread.

Thanks

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join