It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

HAHAHA class , he will also hold up the new american flag the blue will be gone and it will just be red with stars !

hahahah

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I highly doubt he will be discussing " Disclosure " tonite . The present State of the Union is a Mess , and most Americans concerns about the Economy should be addressed in his Speech . It will be interesting to hear what he will have to say about it , and I am waiting with Baited Breath for him to voice possible Solutions for it . Stay Tuned...........

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Obama can't disclose anything about extraterrestrial aliens because that is something the anti-christ does. Check your Bible. If Obama is the antichrist then he will introduce the beast in a big assembly with overhead TVs with the beast next to him and an image of the beast on the TVs. Check your Bible

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
This is a conspiracy forum, if you dont like the "disclosure imminent" threads your in the wrong place!

So, according to your fallacy, you must agree with "disclosure imminent " threads on a day to day basis, to qualify to post here?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok,

I got it sorted out...

Now, per the earlier suggestion of asking Obama directly for disclosure, I created this thread:

Requests for Obama for the State of the Union speech

Here is my thought process:

If it is true (as it is rumored) that the Obama administration is monitoring "conspiracy websites", then this is an opportunity to ask Obama directly to disclose.

At least it is worth a try...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Did i say that? You have to accept the fact your going to see this type of thread, along with obama is bushes dad, 9/11 was a hologram, and nasa is run by reptiles, saying your fed up of threads like this is kinda stupid on this sort of forum

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

No, probably not stars. Little hammers and sickles!

But alas, I really think nothing is going to happen. People are just anxious and antsy for something to happen so they read into every little detail about everything and thus blow it out of proportion.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I cant believe it was deleted? Absolute joke it was only to see who would want disclosure tonight anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Aliens? you never know... they told you the truth a long long time ago

did you listen? Nope.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That's a pretty big stretch my friend. Though I would be very surprised to see any form of disclosure in my lifetime, I won't be holding my breath for the SoTU Address to be devoted to such a topic.

link   
reply to post by enca78

Well, I made the new moderator-approved one... you can add your two cents to that one

link   
If you are thinking Obama would even admit we were in some sort of serious economic straits you are a bit naive. Hell, Bush wouldn't even admit it was a recession until we were two years into it. Mark my words, if there is more trouble coming down the pipe it will not be a surprise to Obama-just for you. The government isn't going to tell you about anything of importance.

He might as well just read off spreadsheets for the night-probably would be more informative.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What I would like Obama to say in tonight's SOTU:
Fellow Americans, there is a faction in the government which thinks it is above the individual. A faction which has grown to immense power, at the union's expense. This faction believes that they should reap the fruits of the American labor while escaping all responsibility via anonymity. These are corporations and special interests. They have purchased representation in this government, myself included. Now that I have been able to witness how corrupt the government has become, I must confess that I was bought just as all other major seats of government have been bought. The SCOTUS has expanded the freedoms that the corporations enjoy, while very few Americans are truly free from the grasp of their hands. This ends today. I am announcing a special continental congress to re-evaluate the constitution and to build new protections ensuring that elected representatives may only represent the will of the people without distraction and persuasion of powerful corporate interests. Without taking such drastic action, this country would fail within a matter of years. God willing, a new guideline for governance will allow the United States to prosper far into the future.

What Obama will say in tonight's SOTU:
Tough road ahead. Economy in critical state. Healthcare creates jobs. We must work together. Bipartisanship. Brought to you by (insert corporate sponsor here). When I get out of here I am going to drink an ice cold Coke in my new Ford presidential limo. If you would like to be put on the United States list of government spending candidates for 2010, my bank routing number is 021000345 account 3317761111. Invest in me and I guarantee pet projects to bring you profit$!
Thank you. Good night. What, you thought I was going to say something about aliens tonight? Pshaaw...

The ONLY thing that resonates in my head which might come out of left field is Obama cleaning house with TPTB. I remember reading in late Dec / early Jan about a theory that Obama was warring with the power elite and CIA. That he was working behind the scenes to get rid of the shadow cells within the government. Maybe outing these groups would be big.

Alien disclosure is about #11 on my top-10 list of things that could be brought up tonight. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
Obama can't disclose anything about extraterrestrial aliens because that is something the anti-christ does. Check your Bible. If Obama is the antichrist then he will introduce the beast in a big assembly with overhead TVs with the beast next to him and an image of the beast on the TVs. Check your Bible

What if he has a human-looking alien with him at the podium, and that alien is the official representative of some inter-planetary federation? That would certainly qualify. The entire world will be watching his address. The SOTU address IS a world event. Do not presuppose how it will look just because you have watched some bible-based movies. The bible says nothing about HOW these things will happen in detail. That is just your assumption. And you have no idea WHAT the beast is, since the bible never tells us. All it says is that mankind will worship the beast and the image of the beast. You do not even know if the beast is a person, an idea, a system, a government, or an entire society. All of those could fit nicely into what the bible says. This is no time for closed thinking. This is a time to realize that however you THOUGHT it would happen, is NOT the way it will happen, for the deception of these days is so great that the very elect will be deceived if at all possible... and certainly for many, it is indeed possible, for "if those days had not been cut short, no flesh would survive."

Check YOUR bible and your God-given thinking mind...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by downisreallyup]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan

May I ask what part of the Bible covers this? I don't think you've actually read it. The Temple of Solomon hasn't been rebuilt yet, and the last I checked the Bible doesn't mention the Anti-Christ being introduced by anyone, The anti-Christ is supposed to be the head of the Temple of Solomon upon it's rebuilding.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is so frustrating how ignorant and gullible people can be. Time after time after time I see thread after thread about disclosure of this or that and NOTHING comes even close to disclosure happening. Yet another day another thread. This is why they refer to us as sheep......BECAUSE WE ACT SO IGNORANT AND TRUSTING DESPITE THE CONSTANT BOMBARDMENT OF SECRECY AND BLATANT LIES AND DECEIT! Obama talks at a UN summit....he must want to disclose aliens.....Obama talks to congress he must want to disclose ufos, Obama speaks at the State of the Union he most likely wants to get this nagging guilt off of his chest (the secrecy of government against it's people) and disclose something that we would normally not be privy to. Obama takes a leak at a stall, he must have something to disclose to the guy in the next stall. Why is it that everytime Obama does ANYTHING the threads come out about him disclosing UFOs? This is just getting stupid now.
I am embarrassed for all humankind when I see these threads and am beginning to suspect that we, indeed, need government to control our childish minds. Threads like this are a testament to why we are called sheep. You can beat sheep down all you want and treat them like crap and they still keep coming back for more and believing that things will change or that things will be different next time. Either that or they are just plain stupid.......which are you?

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I also don't remember reading anything about aliens in that book. I could be wrong though. It was a long read.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

most likely the case , but it doesnt hurt to wish for a bmx for xmas but only get a transformer!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

If you replace the word god(with a few exceptions) with the word alien it pretty much reads the same(What would technology of an interstellar race look like to people in those days?). None-the-less, even with that interpretation of the Bible, what the poster has said makes little sense either way.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by projectvxn

I also don't remember reading anything about aliens in that book. I could be wrong though. It was a long read.

Disclosure of what then FOE!
Disclosure of ufos and aliens has been the apex of the very word since the advent of the word disclosure here on ATS. What do you suppose that these threaders expect him to disclose on here?

This is an excerpt from the original post (refer back to page 1)

Take this bit of information with the sudden increase in stories in the news about extra-terrestrials.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Phenomium]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join