It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interesting thought OP, will be watching.

Also, does no one else think that we would just use china and russias tech if ETs were disclosed?

Its not like he discloses them... and then goes 'Oh #, shoulda kept that one rocket program in America.'

Remember, these guys are globalists, not nationalists.

It takes far more resources for every nation to achieve similar feats, but much less when we work together(like LHC, genome project, etc.)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

IMPORTANT!!!

Wasn't it being said in December by Wilcock that the President has already booked 2 hours on television to make disclosure? And then everyone rushed off looking for something in the schedules that says "Obama making disclosure" in the television bookings! How naive! Why do people not think? If the Obama team HAS booked time for disclosure, do you think they would list it under "disclosure?" That wouldn't be very smart of them, would it?

Now, how could the President book two hours on television for something like disclosure without alerting the public or the media? Hmmmmm.... let me think about that one.... thinking.... pondering.... racking my brain.... I know there MUST be a way.... AHHHH! Eureka!!! I've got it! Let's do it under the guise of the STATE OF THE UNION address! What a brilliant idea Watson!

So, has the President booked a 2 hour slot in which he gets to address the entire world? My golly, by gum, he sure has! NBC has him scheduled for.... drum roll please.... TWO HOURS!!! And we have a winner! Ding, ding, ding! Give that man a cigar!

But how might we deduce whether this is just another hum-drum run-of-the-mill SOTU address, or something highly unusual? Oh....wait! Special medical teams on board for potential heart attacks!! By golly, that might be a sign also! I mean, the entire congress knows all about health care, the economy, the broke state of things (of course they know), and every other normal thing that has been suggested. They know about these things, they deal with these things, and nothing about them will surprise the members of congress. So, what might be told or SHOWN to the congress that may cause some of the members to have a heart attack? Hmmm.... that's a tough one.... let's see... what is a subject area that has required clearance that goes above that of a congressman? What bit of information has been hidden from the congress and public at large that might just cause people to grab their old tickers in pain as they fibrillate under the shock? What could possibly have that kind of effect on the not-so-healthy members of congress (never mind the public at large)? Hmmmm..... OH YEAH!!! THE REALITY OF ALIENS! By golly, we have yet ANOTHER winner!! Ding, ding, ding!

So, leading up to this date, we have had an increase in release of secret UFO files from many countries, we have had an increase in Hollywood productions depicting alien reality, we have had newspapers all over the world putting front page stories about scientists discussing the aliens among us, and now we have the POTUS addressing the entire world for 2 hours, revealing something that may cause members of congress to have heart failure.

Nawwww, probably nothing interesting will be said... I'm just another cynical, doubting naysayer (like most of you) who thinks that unless something happens on MY time table, it just won't happen at all!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I doubt there will be any ET disclosure happing. I do find it alarming that they are calling for additional doctors and nurses to provide Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support during the 2010 State of the Union Address.

I have never heard of the need for this during any other SOTU address before. It does seem that they are expecting a bad reaction to something that will be announced tonight.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by I think Im normal

I don't have a problem with cutting Nasa's funding. Let's face it, they don't tell us anything useful, and we'll never able to colonize another planet, due to the sheer cost of transportation and harsh condition of such planets.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It is NOT unusual to alert CAP teams in the NCR for Inaugurations, State of the Union Addresses, Congressional Balls, State Funeral, etc.

Each CAP team is capable of providing medical care and responding to the many public health emergencies and urgent health needs that could arise during supported events and mass gatherings at the United States Capitol. If the response needs exceed the capacity of the on-call CAP team,

source

[edit on 27-1-2010 by venividivici]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Superb summary, there is definately a few on ATS that have connected the same dots for sure.

I can't say I believe the dots yet, until something comes along to confirm my faith in my ability to discern truth - like an official announcement - so I know im not just going crazy.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow, it must be really serious... after all, they mobilized the same teams for the German Chancellor Address to Congress in November, 2009. And we all remember how big an event that was:

ccrf.hhs.gov...

The U.S. Capitol Police and the Office of the Attending Physician (OAP), through the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, Office of Preparedness and Emergency Operations (OPEO), has asked the Office of Force Readiness and Deployment (OFRD) to roster two medical strike teams of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses to provide care for Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) events during the German Chancellor’s address to the Joint Session of Congress on 03 November 2009 in Washington, DC.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Going out on a limb, I'm going to say that the President is going to say that China has called in the loans and that, since the United States doesn't have the money to the loans back, China gets California on the first of February. The medical teams are there to help people from the shock of this. Once the ruckus is quelled a bit, Obama will tell the nation that no one in California is allowed to leave, and he'll instruct Californians about the process of receiving their brand, spanking new Chinese Identification cards.

Then Obama will say, "to the other fifty-six states, things are looking up for our Union now," and other such things. Of course, there will be much joy since Pelosi will be gone (at least for a little bit).

In all likely hood though, nothing is going to happen. It'll be a normal State of the Union speech. There will be lots of standing and clapping. And tomorrow is going to be no different than the average person, that's not on ATS, thinks it is going to be.I wouldn't be surprised either, if this medical support is always there, but due to the "mood" that is in America now-a-days, people are just noticing it.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, ATS deleted the thread that I made based on the suggestions of the members of this thread acting as something of an electronic petition calling on Obama to go forward with disclosure in the State of the Union tonight.

We heard the warnings about the administration wanting to stifle free speech on websites like this... I sure hope they didn't get through! (Though it seems like they did!)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think it will be a pretty boring dumbass speach about war econamy ect.

I would like to think he will walk up to the podium and shout "fooled you" like in the movie spaceballs. Then turn around walk away leaving behind a screw you I quit letter. along of the lines of.

Dear America,

sup bitches, I have stuffed my pockets with all the silver from the WH moved vast sums of cash to my secret bank accounts and I am gonna live on an island where you cant find me neh neh neh neh neh.

Ohh PS I have handed the keys to China they own your asses now lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I cant believe that got trashed?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
there's a couple possibilities that I can think of, don't know if anyone else suggested them...

maybe this is the new "routine proceedure"? I mean, they are always changing things trying to make it more "secure"....maybe this is just one of those changes. or maybe they are afraid of a "terrorist attack"?

the other one I seem to think might be more likely..
obama is gonna give one last sales pitch for the healthcare plan, and these medical professions will be pointed out as huge supporters of the plan, or something like that.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
it's probably more in the lines of:

WE'RE GONNA INVADE IRAN

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
OK, Everybody just calm down. Step away from the Orgasmatron.

I think I've found the source of all the confusion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f758c148bca1.jpg[/atsimg]

For what's really going on in the ever expanding world around us including titilating celebrity stories, I suggest you all tune in.

Promo for tonight's "disclosure"

I am welcoming you all in advance for your obligatory thanks.

Oh yea, the President is on too.

Regards...kk

[edit on 27-1-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Also, Obama is saying that he will SOLVE the financial problems of the world in the address tonight... imagine if he introduces an alien representative and then it is announced that a new era in human history is about to begin, and that new markets will be introduced as humans and various alien species work together to move mankind to the next stage of development... well, depending on how it's done, something like that could really jump start a whole new direction for mankind.

I don't know what will happen. My posts here have been an attempt to try and see if there were any dots to be connected, and to offer something other than the "same old boring rants" that most people seem to offer. It takes no brains whatsoever to be a naysayer... any old horse can do that. All one has to do is sit on one's arse, do nothing, and spew negative doubting venom at everyone else. The real challenge is to find a positive workable scenario. The sheeple masses sit baaaaaaaing at the world, ranting about the problems, and never bringing a single solution to the table. Meanwhile, the more enlightened souls at least make an attempt to offer workable and viable solutions.

A small-minded negative man sees only problems. An open-minded, positive man sees only unsolved opportunities. Think about it. Doubting and naysaying does nothing except protect your own fragile egos and sense of imagined self-importance. Instead of saying what you doubt, why don't you offer something hopeful to believe? We help to create our own reality, and it all begins with hopes and dreams... from there, it's only working out the details.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Disclosure would make Obamas ratings go up

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
It is NOT unusual to alert CAP teams in the NCR for Inaugurations, State of the Union Addresses, Congressional Balls, State Funeral, etc.

Each CAP team is capable of providing medical care and responding to the many public health emergencies and urgent health needs that could arise during supported events and mass gatherings at the United States Capitol. If the response needs exceed the capacity of the on-call CAP team,

source

[edit on 27-1-2010 by venividivici]

read this and

news.bbc.co.uk...

as much as you are excited from something to happen dont let it fool you into thinking something BIG is going down to give excitement to your life

[edit on 27-1-2010 by edomzer]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

See? I KNEW there was more to it!

Brooke Hogan in a bikini!!! (S & F!)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

You have no idea how badly I wish that you and the rest of the people claiming disclosure are correct. I'd absolutely love it if Obama told the world tonight that aliens exist. However, after being let down so many times in the past, it is really difficult to get any energy to care about it anymore. Whenever we think something major is going to happen, the exact opposite happens -- nothing major is discussed, health care reform is shoved down our throat, and Obama gloats. That is what will happened tonight. Nothing will change, the medical teams are just a coincidence, aliens won't be disclosed, and CNN will talk about it an hour before and an hour after he speaks like they always do.

If I'm wrong, that'd be great, but I doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join