It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My Spidey Senses tell me the medical staff is needed for the disclosure of the FACTS that...

1) America is broke.

2) The Chinese and Others have recently put a 47 Trillion dollar lien on the US Treasury.

3) That elements within the US government for the last 10 or so years have been secretly gold-plating Tungsten bars and then selling them off as real gold bars while doing heaven knows what with the real ones.

4) He will then, almost as a side note, admit he is, in fact, an Alien...but from Venus, not Kenya.

edit was to change "and" to "an"

[edit on 27-1-2010 by JustJoe]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
I think those medical teams are there to respond to the aging senators and reps who are likely distraught at how the Retard in Chief has mishandled things so far. I mean we do have some seriously old folks up in congress so its probably wise to have some extra EMTs on hand.

Dude, grow the f-up. Retard in chief? I guarantee Obama is 10x as intelligent as you. Ugh, what do you have to offer as a citizen? The level of discourse from the haters is as discouraging as they are blind. Go eat your sheep food composed of ignorance, arrogance, and self-righteous hatred,.,,

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 1/27/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I dont think that there will be any disclosure tonight...I think when disclosure is coming there will be some kind of warning or notification....such as "historic annoucment" or something along those lines so that they can get as many people as possible watching...they arent going to just come out and say it without some kind of warning...would be cool if it was tonight though

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Regardless whether it's going to happen or not, just "look forward" to it, people. Don't doubt it, otherwise, it might just become reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Alien disclosure... Nah.

Most likely, he is going to tout new plans that will cost taxpayers trillions of dollars.

Also, the guy that mentioned Blackwater (Xi). Seriously. Even though Erik Prince isn't in charge of the organization anymore, do you honestly think a total right-wing army would support Obama in a coup attempt. Hardly.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Or he could say:

"My fellow Americans, we are flat broke. No other country on the planet will lend us any more money, not even China! So, in order keep America solvent we had to borrow money from the Zeta Reticuli Grays in order to stay afloat.

The catch is we've made a deal with our new found inter-planetary bond holders that they will have free rein to probe anyone they want, when they want.

Bend over America, this is mighty cold."

[edit on 27-1-2010 by kommunist]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
GAH! It figures....it's gonna be the same ole' job-creation, fighting for the middle-class, health reform, broken-record-for-the-last-YEAR mumbo jumbo. See below.

Details of State of the Union Address Emerging

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I venture to guess there will be, indeed, disclosure tonight during the State of the Union...

President Obama will disclose, though in not so many words, that we're, as a nation, broke. ...and will remain so for some time to come. Due in large part to reckless spending in the past year, and to a lesser extent, in the previous administration.

What!? What are you smoking? Unless you have mixed-up to what you meant to refer as lesser and greater, you are spreading totally baseless propaganda. As a matter of fact, the deficit for this year is slightly less than last. Unbelievable that you'd claim that Obama's one year in office is 'largely' responsible for the overall deficit. On the surface, what hypocritical tripe, once one digs into why deficit spending was essential, even more so.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I wonder what huge percentage of people would not believe it to be true should any leading body anounce or disclose what so many of us have been waiting to hear for years.

I have already seen posts by people saying that any kind of UFO / Alien lifeform we will be presented with will be man made, of our world or CGI'ed in on TV for us to see.

Just how far will human paranoia actually go?
Conspiracies for conspiracies.

I personally do not think we will hear any great announcement this evening on anything except the usual headlining topics. Money / health etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
GAH! It figures....it's gonna be the same ole' job-creation, fighting for the middle-class, health reform, broken-record-for-the-last-YEAR mumbo jumbo. See below.

Details of State of the Union Address Emerging

Oh? BS! I was thinking that's what we would hear. Maybe they need the medical team for huge barrages of fake sneezes likely to come from the audience.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by antonia]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes...disclosure will happen tonight! I have a friend from Washington, and he emailed me that we will have full disclosure tonight...on the State of the Union.

The government will never disclose anything unless it works in their best interest. If they want to take things away from us, then they will disclose that there are aggressive aliens that are threatening our planet...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here ya go. Listening to it now.

Pre State of The Union Exposed

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You know, I've always wondered if the President (not talking just about Obama here) is a puppet to TPTB, and he has knowledge of ET's, and assuming he is a good soul, isn't it entirely possible that he would completely blow the whistle on the whole secret for the benefit of humanity whilst protecting himself from any punishment in doing so? Like "hey you've all been lied to guys, ET's are here, we should be living free energy lives etc". I mean, its not like they'd kill him after saying something like that would they? And besides, that would have everyone marching no doubt.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
No one has to worry about these guys in congress being surprised to learn that this country is BROKE.

All they have to do is lean back on that big wad of our money in thier pocket.

There is no way for all the money that has been so badly mishandled to not find it's way into the pockets of those persons who are in power.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

This is a very bold statement. But "a friend in Washington" isn't enough cred to pacify the hounds this site harbors. Unfortunately there are people who use this phrase a lot here to lend their statements credence when they want to be taken seriously, but are soon put on blast afterwards. Just a heads-up.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by starsyren]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Wow, this guy is really eating at Obama

Is this just Fox News or are the general Media in America like that against Obama?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Yeah they have seen all their ratings plummet and are trying to jump on the bandwagon.
2nd

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The medical staff is just there ...just in case he announces something real bad for the Citizens and we get pissed off enough to attack all these bastards and take the country back...Oh how I wish...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
Here ya go. Listening to it now.

Pre State of The Union Exposed

Thanks for the link to Sean Hannity.

It is helpful to be periodically reminded why they don't let cousins marry.

The "good-standing / bowing" bit was a crack up.

I look forward to watching our Commander in Chief tonight so I can form my own opinion.

Regards..kk

[edit on 27-1-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Meh, Fox has always been like that. I just don't like any of the scammers in Washington. I really don't care for Fox though. Their particular brand of poison is loud and obnoxious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join