It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I didn't even know that a politician knew what a "budget" was.

That'll be fun to see if it actually happens (hint: it won't).

Edit: I chose the wrong word.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by riddle6]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321
Lol, don't worry stuff like military spending won't go down, just stuff like education for disabled kids...

I'm not falling for any of his 'Hope-nosis' though. I liked it when he admitted 'They' caused the economic crisis on purpose. I thought the resulting laughter was pretty inappropriate.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
to those outside of the US: is this being shown on your tv too, or are you watching it online.

just curios to see how popular this is around the world.

I've never even heard of the 'state of the union address' I'm in australia, i just came to this post to see what the fuss was about.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Oh god... he is blaming Bush again...

When will he stop whining and blaming other people?

I liked the look he gave when he started on that again, waiting for the applause. Give me a break! Democrats have been in power since the second term of GWB. They're all the same anyway.

Obama needs to look away from those teleprompters once in a while. He switches back and forth between the two. Does he know how to say anything on his own without reading it first?

link   
Hey Obama,

I'm not laughing. And you're not funny.

Blaming the "right" side of the spectrum will get you nowhere.

link   
I believe I know the reason for the extra medics now... These poor old fogies are blasting their quads broken standing and sitting all the time, so they are going to have blown quads and possibly hamstrings tomorrow morning - "Medic!"

Not to mention the lotion they will be needing for their hands over the next week!

link   
LOL HE SAID: Let's try common sense! (DUH!)

Haha! I've been watching this for 40 minutes now, and it's all bullshizzle.. It's 4 in the morning in Denmark and I'm going to sleep, goodnight!

link   
Kinda weird to have Obama act as a stand-up comedian at times, even though some Americans are losing family members.... Great fun!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

All he said was that the Pell grant amount was going to go up. He didn't say a word about the grants being easier to get than they are now. It's pretty easy to promise something or anything when you do not have any intention of living up to your promise.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Longbob]

link   
EVERYONE look at geeky ass PELOSI and her glass of water with SALT SHAKERS BY IT

she needs so much salt water to survive!

nancy = reptilian!

link   

Originally posted by wloy7
How do you think the markets are going to flow after this show? WEEEEEEEEE. Down we go.

put 2 in tech 1 in green 1 in oil 1 in nat gas 3 in my paypal
1 in health care day after tomorrow

link   
thanks for the links. i like this guy's attitude. it's a good speech from what i've read thus far.

i didn't vote for obama and don't agree with all of his policies... but i'll give him credit for honestly trying.

link   
He actually mentioned the supreme court ruling about lobbyists, both foreign and domestic.

Hes "urging" to pass a bill to correct that problem, or so he says.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Joe can barely stop himself from laughing

link   

Originally posted by Mayan_Soul
EVERYONE look at geeky ass PELOSI and her glass of water with SALT SHAKERS BY IT

she needs so much salt water to survive!

nancy = reptilian!

Jimmy Buffet town drink. Is the salt all around the rim of the glass?

link   

Originally posted by miasria
thanks for the links. i like this guy's attitude. it's a good speech from what i've read thus far.

i didn't vote for obama and don't agree with all of his policies... but i'll give him credit for honestly trying.

You see that its the same points he made 1 year ago?
you know that he broke each of his promises then?

transparent government?
no lobbysts?

HELLO?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
joe looks good!

i didn't vote for him either though

you go obama!

link   
Obama: "Ladies and Gentlemen I found my birth certificate and it has been translated from its original Kenyanese"

I thought I saw Biden lean to his right to let a fart out, then Pelosi got a wiff and almost gagged. Actually I'm wrong, there is so much s#$t flying out if his mouth that Biden's gas got overwhelmed before it made it to Pelosi's evil nostrils.

And now you know why his ratings have slid into the toilet.

Bugt at least he is producing enough s#$t in this speech to solve the energy problem. (remember mad max)

[edit on 27-1-2010 by insideNSA]

link   
reply to post by miasria

Think you watching a different speach.
WTF

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Republicans will make him live up to this speech. This left vs right war is going to cause a fallout eventually.

They've got a lot of things to watch him to pursue now. The system will eventually kick itself in the rear end.

You watch.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join