It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bill Gates the Master of Conspiracy or he knows?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Bill Gates Warns Of Dystopian Future. Right!
The Microsoft chairman's vision conjures images of a world where "Mad Max" would feel at home. This declaration, on a forecast of next 10 years, sent a shiver down the spine if we think that these words are said by one of the more powerful men of the planet and more penetrated in dark truth denied to common people.

Bill Gates said he fears Earth might become a post-industrial wasteland plagued by heat, chronic food and energy shortages, and rampant disease unless governments and private organizations invest more time and money solving what the Microsoft chairman believes are the world's most pressing problems.

www.informationweek.com...

Then: is Bill gates The Lord of Conspiracy or he already knows what attends the humanity in the next few years?
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Imagir]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Is there any connection whit the "Doomsday Seed Vault" on Svaalbard islands in the Arctic Ocean?
Bill Gates, Rockefeller and the GMO giants know something we don’t?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
first of all, props for your threads!
always nice and tidy, at least that´s my opinion.
second of all, not really familiar with the vault thing.. some sort of bunker for doomsday scenerios?
and i think Gates might be in on the"NWO plot"

third of all, the worlds biggest problems are; greed and the hunger for power. THAT, indirectly causes all the troubles we're seeing in the world today according to my humble opinion.

take care

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Thanks for your compliments "nice and tidy". I appreciate.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
, not really familiar with the vault thing.. some sort of bunker for doomsday scenerios?

It an agricultural seed and stock bank built to survive an unspecified global or regional catastrophe; so that future farmers might have a source of genetic material to restart agriculture.

learn more here

new topics

top topics

join