It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Well I think the ones who have done this work and researched this intently, then published it are really onto something. Mind you the Corn. It is from Egypt. So naming that program with name makes it mystery school. Of course some debate about corn itself, for the word could used for grain, and from what we understand corn originated in north america, but....if the egyptians went to Mayan, and helped with pyramids, I wonder.

But Osiris was also the corn god. And even this game for mensa level el ites seems to be given its proper egyptian/babylonian mystery school roots.

www.ancientegyptmagazine.com...

The Osiris myth is an allegory, a story with a hidden meaning, describing the corn cycle. According to Plutarch, Osiris was killed by his brother Seth, who was jealous of Osiris’s popularity. To make sure that he did not come back to life, Seth ordered that his brother’s body should be cut into many parts, each to be buried in a different place. But Osiris’s wife, Isis, searched for the pieces and had her nephew, Anubis, bind them together again in the form of a mummy, which explains why Osiris is always shown wrapped in a shroud or mummy cloth. By her magical powers, Isis breathed life into Osiris, enabling him to resume his place as a king, but this time as ruler of the Realm of the Dead. Osiris was the god of corn whose death represented the reaping of the grain. The cutting up of his body symbolised threshing and winnowing, the burial of his body parts was the planting of the seed corn, and his revival after death was the germination and growth of the new crop. Similar cycles of stories are found in many cultures including English folklore, where the spirit of the grain is known as John Barleycorn.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have wondered if there is suddenly a reason to point out to people who, despite many overt signs are not waking up, for the divide and conquer, mind control and media hypnosis, nlp, and abuses of our bodies, minds and spirits have been so extreme that despite the Colorado International Airport, the american dollar and numerous numerous signs in plain sight, most still aren't fully getting it.

And I do believe that this means free will is lacking and the harvest is meaningless, and being challenged probably on a cosmic level. So, suddenly they wish to, as their plans head towards completion in their eyes, remind people or start to wake them up to what they hope we will feel guilt about, hoping this will qualify for free will, because now we have a choice right?
UNDER--STANDING, could pull us downward, they assume. I wonder why, is it because the real free will is having a real clear easy choice, two equally accessible ways. Whereas these spiders have spun so many intricate webs that there is no way, to unmesh from their poisons and abusive world, and martyrdom and suicide is not the only choice qualifying for freedom and advancement.

So instead, I'm here to remind the nwo traitors who might come across this post, that the people are still innocent. Now only would they require clear knowledge to have a choice, but the way, to avoid your negative traps would have to be clear and well defined and keep them and their families (who are their dependents) healthy, secure, and equally well in mind body and spirit, and for those harmed by your abuses of this world an its people, alcholhics, homeless, prisoners, and numerous traumatized dysfunctional people, free will would require some massive holistic healing, the kind the negative dark ones can't even do, and they're medicines/potions an anagram for poison, doesnt qualify.

Sorry, this doesnt make your pits stands, the pits you dig for others, you alone fall into.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Kings of Conspiracy - Serpent Worship Part I

God ess Maya,and more. This explains quite clearly what is going on, including the deluded idea of the sacrifice of the planet.

The Tablet of Truth Series 2 Episode Hyperdimensional Warfare 2012

The Tablet of Truth Series 2 Episode 2 Hyperdimensional Warfare

More from this author of The Code Of The Matrix, relatig to the entire situation, that we are in, this matrix, run by the annunaki.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well, I see more videos on Innerstandings channel and will spend a little time adding some information. I haven't finished taking notes on them all, but have for the first four, but will add this so far.

THE RESISTANCE - THE REAL MATRIX PART 1

Part 1:

1. 60 billion years:

---Definition of Matrix: Womb. Place where things are cultivated. Like your mothers' womb. Everything on this dimension exists in fractals.

Inside mother's womb 9 month gestation. Earth is a womb.

Gestation cycle for earth.

To be released from the matrix, your soul becomes big enough, mature enough, to be released from the matrix.

---So earth is basically a training cylce. The womb is often in darkness, and this planet is just coming out of its incubation phase, hence so much darkness in it. (wrongo)

---when the planet gets to another level, and awakens its kundalini, then all subsequent species on the planet will awaken their kundalini.

Although a person can awaken their kundalini on their own.

(ascension)

THE RESISTANCE - THE REAL MATRIX PART 2

2. ---Matrix OS (operating system)

---The Wiz of Oz. Behind the curtain. Based on the system used by I -Ching, Draconian knoweldge or dragon knowledge. In China “I” “Eye” means Dragon.

Because the Chinese language is much older than english, you have to realize that the I in English means what it means in Chinese, first. (pryamid structure of languages).

In addition “Chi” which also forms the root of the word “Chinese” is also another kind of dragon.

Chi is electric energy. Electric energy is related to circuits: EL EEL ELECTRIC ELECT ELITE ELOHIM

---James book, Code of the Matrix helps you understand what is going on in the world and trains you to pull apart the language to see for yourself. In the language is the story of everything that has happened here.

----How do you know that the I is dragon, is this symbol (I), is the symbol for Intercontinental. All Chinese dipolomats always stay in these hotels and its possible that all are built on leylines to stay in the portal protection.

The portal protection: movie Inception. What an inception really is,: certain individuals such as Kim Jong of Korea are carrying certain info that are very valuable to other factions. So, in order to protect his mind from being incepted, there has to be a defense, a psychic firewall.
Because the Chinese, who are supreme in Nano technology is based on a system we use every single day, chess. A Chess board is 8 x8. An 8 x 8 I Ching,. 64 Hexagrams. Looking at the chess board, we are looking in 2d, but most shapes always remain 3d.

---Whats most interesting about this number 64, if you notice how Data moves, even in computers, 4, 8, 15, 32, 64, 138, 512, 1024, (the memory systems of a computer) This language, this algorythm, is being used to actually create the reality. The reality itself is something like a moving Rubix Cube, that as it tumbles and as it turns, one continues to experience different realities, different possibilities. When you come to the end of that reality or all those possibilities, you move forward???

-Video 2:

I-Ching, also called the Law Of Changes, and how the Chinese culture,and how the Chinese culture has always been familiar with this system, Triange/Triad.

-----So this is the construct, the actual frame of the matrix.

---The system of 9: The perfection of the number 9. 9 months in the womb remember. Every time you multiply 9, the outcome is a derivative of itself.

9 X 1 = 9
9 X 2 = 18 (8 +1 = 9)
9 x 3 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9)
etc to infinity.

---When you go back in history, you find individuals by the name of Ninus. And a few cities named with nine.

www.denemoore.com...
The Story of Nimrod

Chaldea. Ninus was ellegedly a giant some ancient depictions portray him as up to 20 feet tall.
(annanuki!)

----How is the Matrix Controlled:

The Moon: emits certain level radiation. This radiation is amplification from the sun. When the photons from the sun hit the moon, they return to us. Because earth is majority water, specifically SALT water, (water itself is not a good conductor, but add salt and it is).

There is a legend that all the water here before was fresh. And there was a “meteor” impact, (someone sent it in) that impacted us. Add salt anyone!

THE RESISTANCE - THE REAL MATRIX PART 3

-----groups like the order of melchizedek are using these to also create reality. What they talk about in their deeper books is they've started to run out of realities. They started to run out of space for more realities. Like your computer running out of space when you collect to many sites, too much collected.
So we need to branch out into space, because we need more experience. You'll find these cubes store experiences, and we call them ARKs. An ARK carries information about planetary systems, different types of data.

So always there is a quest for a lost ARK.

----The Grid system, that exists on earth.
Earth may have had a perfect grid system, but now its in various shapes. And at each of these points, which are the interception of what is called leylines, you will find some kind of religious structure, graveyard, temple, tomb, pyramid.

Anchor points. And they emit frequencies. Frequencies that change everyone that is in their vicintity, to the ideology of whatever its emitting. So if a Church is on top of the leyline many will be Christians in the area.

If a mosque, then the majority will practice under their symbols, sliver crescent moon/star.

----These leylines, also redundify within the human body. That the human body, which has also been taken apart very accurately by the chinese/accupuncture, is filled with various points, and they serve to control the human body.

---main power system human body: Chakra. These chakras correspond to organs but many different parts of the planet.

When they say we're all connected its because your body has a leyline grid system going on. We have organs that corrsepond to the planetary systems so if they want to control the mind, they go to the chakra center on the earth that connects to the mind and place their sigil.

----Many of the beings trapped inside of a net on earth.

Planet “planned net”

---Many beings aren't trapped in this net, just trapped in the galaxy.

----pyarmid system, with one archetype at the top. HH. He is saying it is family because of this connection we all have. NOT.

UNLESS YOU INVERT THE PYRAMID TO INFINITE EQUAL FAMILY YOU ARE NOT HOME OR WITH FAMILY

the mattrix is run as a pyramid fascism.

----He says that ascension is about powering up your chakra centers to awaken more and see cleaerer. He says looking through two eyes, you always see things dual, and there is a line down your stomach that is akin to the disconnected lobes of the brain, THIS IS BUILDING THE BRIDGE TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE, they're talking about the two sides of the brain. When the other side of your brain turns on, you become all knowing,

THE RESISTANCE - THE REAL MATRIX PART 4

---earth's chakras: when you're in front of the chakras, in the earth core, the real ones, they look like crystals.

So many of the crystals here on earth (not the meteors but the crystals) correspond to our chakra system.

There are not just 7 chakras, but based on the computer numbers, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, they saw them mulitiply until the person got to an infinite number. These are the major ones and then it gets more fine tuned, more fine tuned, more fractualized etc.

---crystals are very susceptible to photon (from the sun) energy.

Inside the human beings mind, the pineal gland is a crystal.

---The real meaning of Christ is to become Crystal. Pure.

Inside the pineal gland you have a crystal suspectible to sun's protons, the sun radiates those photons onto planet. The moon is inbetween us and these photons and it serves as a HACK, intercepting the photons.

(also, its an odd moon, rings like a bell, has no magnetic poles, seems more like a craft and is precisely the right size to block the sun in eclipses)

----Reptilian portion of the brain. External hack (with the serpent race/draconian control center they gave us their minds, the reptilian portion, flight or fight, their fears. Fear based, militaristic, ruthless, self centered) The moon is controlling the base, lower fear based traits, (draconian/sirian hacks), and its called Luciferean (the false Light), so it changes the attitude and behavior of all species on earth, and corrupts them.

So during the full moon, its best to control your energy and chakras, so you can keep less impacted full moons.

Because our bodies are mainly water, we're very affected. And the salt blood.

----When you're dreaming you're getting good training to gain control of yourself in this matrix with this hack.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The last two:

THE RESISTANCE - THE REAL MATRIX PART 5

----The external Hack the brain. And internal Hack is the splice in the DNA. Somewhere in the 33rd cromosone and it changes your actual auric structure, so the person's spiritual being will be affected and controls the wave length that we see and are aware of.

----Energy/Money/Time: Everything exist in energy on this planet, so their energy is the most precious thing about a person, and is converted into money. Time = money. This give money a great deal of power on this dimension. Money is not power, its current/circulation.

Currency.

Currency transfers into energy/power.

THE RESISTANCE - THE REAL MATRIX PART 6

----The internal hack affects our perception. How we perceives things.

---- Energy = Money. Currency. Root word, current.

----Money has made itself equal to a persons time and energy.
The bible is a book of riddles. The mark of the beast. 666. This word has been demonized so much we think of it as a large monster that eats everything. The mark of the beast is the mark of materialism. The ultimate sign of materialism is money. With the US currency the 666 can be found within the currency with symbolic standpoint.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by paraphi

Well, the US/UK seem to house the major players in these occult matters for the most part. They could be seen as the mafia godgathers of the world.

You left out the third one - the Vatican.

It's not really UK, it's the 'City of London', it's not really US, it's Washington D.C. Along with the Vatican they apparently form the 'Empire of the City' and control everything.

Between them they 'legally' own everything on earth, including human beings, their possessions, their body and their soul.

edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
if you stop and think the english language is the youngest of the spoken , for then it could not be the secret in the matrix look at the Latin language,How old is it ?? 6 BC, and that is not the oldest but the most used in text, law, med, and history. to me that is the real coded text of the matrix

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
His channel has so much on it. www.youtube.com...

One thing that finally clicked into being. I understand the moon.

The whole thing is based on control of the matrix and a very large hack that is being down. Our energy centers, and our pineal is a crystal, is affected, as the earth's charka centers and crystals, by the photons of the SUN.

The sun, is the input system from Family, Good/God, the Good and Loving Equal Family. The inverted pyramid is the symbol of equality and infinite family. And Beyond the holes in the matrix universe hologram, the stars, lies our true home. To Infnity and Beyond!

I sungaze as much as I can, and have had so many profound experiences, even from Family and Guides. Just note how often when an inspiring positive thought comes, the sun has just cut through the clouds and flooded your room.

The moon, is interesting, as its the perfect size to block the sun in eclipses. Its hollow ,has no magentic poies and rings like a bell. Venus has no magnetic poles either. Venus is a part of this HACK, this hijacking of the matrix, and the FALSE LIGHT.

They call Venus Lucifer, I guess for this reason, its artifical and put there as the moon by Sirius and Orion, or the Empire.

But Lucifer is also the Moon then.

Somehow Venus and the Moon, particularly the Moon, transmit the Photons from the sun too us, reflected and altered.

We have had genetic alterations down, ie. our two hemispheres disconnected, and also, coding done, ie, 33rd or so chromosones, in addition, salt blood, magnetic field by heart, etc, and this FALSE LIGHT, activates more of the lower chakra, fear baed, survival based, anger, dog eat dog, Draconian/Luciferan impusles and keeps us in a lower state, controlled.

We need to build that bridge between our two hemispheres and activate our Knowing/Insight/Crystal/Christ, our pineal Gland, and free ourselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
if you stop and think the english language is the youngest of the spoken , for then it could not be the secret in the matrix look at the Latin language,How old is it ?? 6 BC, and that is not the oldest but the most used in text, law, med, and history. to me that is the real coded text of the matrix

Yes, and being young makes it rest upon the foundations of the others, not only whatever meanings we currently associate, but on the older meanings.

The languages are also a pyramid. For example, our I, is I-Ching, and the I is a dragon in the much older language Chinese. Our I, has both that meaning and its current. They're all interconnected, and lay upon another foundation.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
the key to it all is knowing this, the new roman empire, Babylon the great new city, and the 7 hills.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This knowledge goes beyond Rome, I-Ching and ancient Chinese, is brought in, but also the Ninus, and the history of Nimrod, Chaldean.

In actual fact he does give a rather large amount of years for the history of this system at the beginning.

I gave the link for Nimrod, which has me fascinated beyond belief, yet I know that this history, seemingly so large to us, is actually a short chapter, and where the trail goes before that, where all the trails fade, I wish we could lift those fingerprints up.

So interesting the Sun and the Moon. We need to polish up the crystal in us, and let those real photons in.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I cant say I'm a expert on the English language, and in fact I was turned off by it early in my school days. I noticed that it had rules that it continually broke and found that to be illogical. There may in fact be covert agendas involved in the creation and execution of the language, but I can not speak to this.

I what I can do is point out some of the hypocritical rules that are applied, as though their is some sort of covert agenda, because of what it has people do.

For instance, there is no logical reason why the word "Come" is pronounced or spelled the way it is. Logically to me it should be spelled "Cum". "Comb" is another example and logically spelled "Come". Who decided which words would be spelled logically, and illogically?

Another is the word "Psychology". Lets see, Sicology, maybe?

What this does is set up a mindset of accepting illogical thought process's early on in our lives. We are taught at a young age that there will be times in life when one should just accept things as they are whether we understand them or not, and to just leave it to the "Experts" who are there to guide (Control) us.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Warning Warning! Incoming size too massive to compute!

There are too many parts to this video, not even going to embed them all. Its the book, the Code To The Matrix in video form and its exceptional.

THE CODE TO THE MATRIX PART 1

I wonder at their Spell * ing myself, and all that Curs(e) * ive. Must be because they're up to Ma(s) Trix (Tricks), Ma's seas are connected to the Moon, the False Light and a Hack to our Input system.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This is one of the most absurd things I ever heard.

However, you should read the book SnowCrash. You would love it. But it is FICTION.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Its so incredibly tight in the research that anyone with even a shred of supposed logic, or any kind of thought, will see. What's ludicrous is not seeing it. I can't imagine not seeing, all I can see is force your sight open.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The gridline and geometry is a big part of the matrix itself, partner to the language and code.

THE RESISTANCE - PENTAGRAMS PORTALS AND LEYLINES

The sacred geometry is more like unsacred geometry.

Notes from this video:

Pen
Pent
Pentagram
Pentagon
Pendragon
Penitentiary
Pentecost

Repent?

What do you think it's really coded to mean?

Re-Bind.

Planet
Planned Net
Plant
Power Plant

Di
Dios
Dionysus
Diablo
Disect
Divide
Disperse

Vision = 6 Sion
Viking = 6 Kings
Virus = V “R” US
IV – INTRA “VENUS”

“V”
Represent Themselves As “ANU”, “AN”, “ANA”
Lineage Code
Diana

In Honor of the Indigenous Of This Country Which Is The land Of The Lost Pryamid.
NASA Has Now Found It.

For those who stand bravely in the face of the oppressor, because this is an illusion and we are all being watched for our actions.

---Map drawn over Costa Rica and a Pentagon was drawn right over San Jose. Four Cardinal Points.

Chronus
Saturn
El

Basically the 4 cardianal points, is a ugly obelisk fountain where all the energy for the whole country emits.

Going down the Rabbit Hole means communion with the fertility goddess Ishtar.

False Enlightenment Through Dissension Called Illumination.

To be freed, We Can Win Through Innerstanding, Discover Your Endless Potential, De-Program, Master the Higher Knowledge, Pull Others Out Of The Matrix.

We need to wake up, go within, connect to Our Infinite Potential, Higher Self and Family. The key to connecting is not made emphasis in these videos.

This incredible knowledge but he's missing the key. Its your heart, and staying in the heart. This entire womb/matrix/school is all about learning to love, unconditional love for everyone, and wishing/striving for a world of complete equality, no need for throwns, no pyramids, no need for money or slavery or even forcing. Like a Real Loving Family would do, in a world of abundance without limits, how would you treat each other.

And every day is a test.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE - BETA

This ends with "Break The Matrix". It seems to have a physical affect on between the ear and temple. Interesting.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I been looking for a thread like this. Saving for later reading

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thanks for the interesting thread Unity_99.

There's a lot of food for thought here. Some time has gone by, I'm optimistic that a shift is taking place for the better. I came across your thread while trying to find another one.

On the whole language thing, I look at it as more of an art. Intent comes into play whenever using any kind of tool.

I believe that with the widespread access to information we have, the elites control will gradually erode. Their own tools can be used against them, when those who choose to build longterm come to their senses. STS is running out of places to hide, and in the end they are just stalling the inevitable.

This thread reminds me of some similar ideas from back then :Montalk.net

The battle rages beyond time and space.

On the topic of language, there's an interesting book, Babel: The Language of the 21st Century by Abraham Abehsera that has fascinating insights into the matter.

Love will triumph in the end.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I was reading this earlier, it deserves more flags than this.

Wonderful thread! So much good information to read through again some I had forgotten about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join