It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowkhas

They don't for a variety of reasons. This is something that touches on the entire non-inerference thing brought up in ufology and why the federation and the positives, they do have reported and even now unclassified reports, or positive ufos monitoring and even interfering with our nucelar missiles and facilities. There are some good threads on this topic, and a very good cnn coverage as well, which was nice to see for a change. To do such obvious interference would null and void all contracts and all of this waiting game that is being done to see how many of us wake up and pull in the freedom we want. Or maybe we pull those bad ones, who will harvest us before a catastrophe because we don't wake up. Free will is alluded to alot. I feel a real abuse of free will has happened, and that many are here, now attempting to plant seeds, harmonics, songs, nature, to wake people up and reastablish the free will that is lacking.

Such a move that you are talking about would bring in the calvary. Thats how I see it.

From another forum, a long thread I can't post the link for here, on ats. But he speaks of timeline manipulations that ets do, greys for example, and possibly the more positives or neutrals. Its more tweaking than out and out obvious abuses, because most likely there are real legally binding contracts concerning out and out abuses.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Could you link me to some of those unclassified reports, linked to on an official site, preferrably.
I don't want to get sent to a website that purports to have any credible evidence that is then only used for furthering their own purpose.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The CNN report that brought the entire thing up, and the entire arguement that surrounded those you'll have to research, it was big at the time, and reported everywhere. We caught it live.

There is a thread currently that touches on this involving a really good researcher. Its quite good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From there it would be up to you to research the actual reports declassified but they were brougth up on the CNN link and the skeptics argument centered around the gov people not meaning what they wrote. It made him look really foolish, his arguments were empty standing in the light of evidence, and testimony.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I feel like it's a bit ridiculous and far fetched to look for secret codes in the english language because 1. It has changed so much over time (just read any book over a hundred years old to see that) and 2. English has roots in so many different languages and is basically just a melting pot of language and rather jumbled and confusing as languages go.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry Unity_99, but it's imperative upon YOU, the one making the claims, that you direct me to your evidence. I'm not going to hunt it down among the pile of everything that is the internet, and if you can't be bothered to have your sources in order before making claims, then tough.
A quick search lead me to things only loosely related to your point, and I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right stuff.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Linguistics is a field that fascinates me, as does anything to do with language and words.

So, I am going to test some words using the numerical substitution method from the OP, in the example demon, m=13, 1is a 3 is c =deacon.

OK, I am randomly picking words here, so let's see what we can come up with, if anything at all.

(But before I begin, I must say I find some of the negative posts to be over the top in unnecessary venom, and feel that this topic if nothing else, can provide a fun few moments past time, at the Least.)

Alphabet list with corresponding number for anyone else who wants to try.

A1, B2, C3, D4, E5, F6, G7, H8, I9, J10, K11 ,L12 ,M13 N14, O15, P16, Q17, R18, S19, T20, U21, V22, W23, X24, Y25, Z26

Couple of words to start off with:

Love
Heart

L=12
o=15
V=22
e=5

If we only transform the letter l, already we have an interesting word....Above!!

But replacing the o alone leaves us with laeve, which COULD (where's the straws) mean la eve.

OK, replacing the v leaves us with lobbe, hmm.

Now lets replace all the letters that can be replaced. abaebbe. Which is a nonsense word!!

Heart.

H=8
e=5
a=1
r=18
t=20

Heaaht (well sometimes the heart leads to heat!!), or heaahb(zero being no letter). So in this case it appears the code doesnt really work.

Come on, yall, pick some words and play around.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry its not really. I gave the links and really don't intend ot spend hours looking them up. I just provided the info for you to spend your own hours. There are many on here who already did that and looked at the threads and followed whatever links they were interested in. Its real, the trail is given, you do the work if you wish. It was big last year, and there were threads on it. And that thread is very pertinent. Its all there. Right in that thread, you do the work finding the right pdf document if you wish.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
this is just a load of bull.

giving a second meaning to the language?
theres really no good reason to.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Now, I'm going to try this, but its also possible to make patterns in the code. For example, every third letter gets substituted with a number code. Or an emerging like, every first, every second, every third. So its all like a mensa word game. The words they were looking at in the first links were like man, woman, God, Religion, deacon, key words. And I really didn't want to list them as they didnt have nice codes.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
From the link:

they use common words for this, so I believe words that would be used alot and promoted alot in our media would be the best bets for any programming: www.etcorngods.com...

ie. [Religion] [Sex] [War] [Sports] [Common Words] [Science] [College/Education] [Business] [Computers] [Way] [Man] [Woman] [Bible] [Church] [Christ] [Pope] [Holy] [God] [Money] [Jesus] [Politics] [Society] [Human Live] [Rich]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Based on this thread, I have been looking at the construct of the English language...

My admittedly disorganized thoughts are as follows...

I really think that context should be applied when looking at the origin of words. For example, religious terms would have had various regional influences but were intended to represent an aspect of the rituals inherent within the social paradigm.

Sacrament, for example, is derived, in part from Latin sacer which translates to sacred. That which violates the sacred is then thought to be accursed...so the context of the creation of the term sacrament could be a verbal and linguistic reference to an action or ritual in that was intended to be sacred for the well being of the followers - actions, rituals and symbologies that were decided upon by a group of people for the benefit (perhaps) of other people.

Not exactly an indication of 'code' but definitely a potential insight into the intent of meaning when English was created (though for sure there are many more influences than just Latin).

I also do think that the creation of new words in English, perhaps nowadays more than before, utilize phonetic as well as character anagrams.

The term License can be broken down to Lie Sense which, when juxtaposed and given context could have been motivated by the need to "Sense a Lie"...a piece of official documentation would give more credence to identity than a mere verbal substantiation.

Coroprate Names are fun as well...Kaiser Permanente literally translates into "Permanent Emperor"...which when one looks at the current amount of importance placed on medicine and healthcare seems to be a fortuitous claim for a corporation created in 1945.

As well, and this is something that I have neglected to follow through on...the 12 zodiac signs all etymologically derive to agrarian components...either actual plants, agricultural method or livestock...this one I find very interesting and have some further thoughts on as I continue my research.

So, in summation, I think there is something that can be extrapolated upon given some conscientious research in the right direction. I wouldn't be so quick to say that there is nothing to this subject. Indeed - en-trance is one of my favorite examples as the very act of entering a building is to refocus on the theme/subject matter of said building.

Source = Origins A Short Etymological Dictionary of Modern English. Eric Partridge. Publisher - Greenwich House.

Happy hunting...

Edit For Spelling and Term Clarification.

[edit on Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:23:05 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank you, this is a excellent thread. Yes the roots of words, are significant to their overall meaning, and how they were intended,context. The codes they use in this game, one is like was brought with the alphabet, but there were 12 different mentioned, some were using our chemistry symbols. I would need a computer program to look too deeply into this as my thyroid condition affects the organizational aspect, the more complex a pattern, the more I can't sort through it, or even in writing, I do better with shorter posts.

So I don't blog. On the other hand, see things in a whole quickly and connect dots, fast on subjects. To turn around and express it clearly in paragraphs is the hard part. The condition has made me more right hemishere than left, whereas when I was tested as a young adult I was balanced, and law was considerede a career possiblity in one of the tests.

So, I can't really play the game, as much as look over other peoples results. I do think things are coded.

But core root words, the natural way our eyes move along a word, this is probably a far stronger NLP such as the emporor one, because it leaps out. We get hypnotised by this arrangement all the time in the layout of newspaper articles and magazine cover pages, and in just how they present the media.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just getting back and will do some catching up but in the meantime I have found something that may or may not be of some help .

Seeing how there is a fair amount of words and root words that are derived from ancient gods here is a link where you can do a Mythology name search www.pantheon.org... and see if the chosen word or root word has its origin in some old god .

As you can imagine this proves to be very interesting if the given word as it is represented today bares some meaningful resemblance to it's mythological origins , as in the case of Logos .

Now to my catching up

Edit to add. not sure if this has been posted but at this Link you can download that Corn God program .

Haven't tried it out yet but did stumble across it while doing some searching on this topic .

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Thanks so much. I have taken a break, and spent time reading an incredibly well researched look at how pervasive this coding is in all of our language. This is a really large topic. The corn program, has such an interesting name. I do believe corn was brought and is used by the illumanati/masons and stems from Egypt. Its quite revealing the name of the program. I'm going to look and see if amongst the other notes I'm going to post, if I can find that reference to the corn.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...
Occult Symbolism : Saturn Worship

Many esoteric researchers affirm that the name Is-Ra-El is the combination of the names of ancient pagan deities Isis, Ra and El....

You might not know it, but the entire world has been worshiping Saturn for thousands of years. The cult has never stopped and its rites are still present to this day. Saturn, dubbed the “Lord of the Rings”, is the reason why we exchange rings at weddings or put halos on the heads of godly people. This article exposes the attributes of the god Saturn and the perpetuation of his cult through in pop culture....

ccult researchers affirm that Saturn ruled the kingdom of Atlantis and became the divine ancestor of all earthly patriarchs and kings. The cult has been perpetuated through numerous gods during Antiquity:

“Chronos, or Saturn, Dionysos, Hyperion, Atlas, Hercules, were all connected with ‘a great Saturnian continent;’ they were kings that ruled over countries on the western shores of the Mediterranean, Africa and Spain. ”
Baldwin, Prehistoric Nations

In Egyptian mythology Isis is considered Saturn’s eldest daughter:

“I am Isis, Queen of this country. I was instructed by Mercury. No one can destroy the laws which I have established. I am the eldest daughter of Saturn, most ancient of the Gods”

Semitic civilizations referred to the god Saturn as “El”. The supreme deity was represented by a black cube. We can find instances of the cube across the world.

The entire thing begins with a misconception on our part, not on theirs, as to what they have been setting up all along, as the true meanings behind their agenda.

The entire thing is a Matrix or Ma's Tricks!

Ma, and the relation to Isis, and the feminine God S will be brought up shortly as well.
There are a long list of names for this.

The real mystery starts with what they have decided to subvert our spirituality or worship towards, but.... its all NLP mind control and doesnt really count as free will.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

James Evans Bomaer III

Ascen-Sion
Foreword Forward Four Word

p.13 Consider this, most modern Angels names end in El. El is the Name given by the Hebrews of their God which corresponds to our Planet Saturn...

Breaking down Saturn you have Sat and Urn, or Sa and Turn. The wrod with the most practical use out of these combinations is Sat and Urn....As said before the original name for this Planet was El thus the new Name given in English signifies some type of unity between this Being "Sat" and another simply called "Urn"....

Ur was known as Chaldea, also known as Samaria, also known as Babylon....

History says Ur of Chaldea, home of Marduk, Chaldean Magic and the Necromicon spell book was also home of a young boy known as Abram, later Abraham....

This book goes into incredible depth, historically, and reaches into the conspiracy behind the matrix, and the illuminated ones.

p.16-17: -- (hexagon, star within circle or square)....made with a tool used by the Elite called an Angle. he word Angle is an anagram for Angel. The tool itself is the shape of an "L", thats right EL.

-- There is a recorded knowledge of 1/3 of the Angels in the Sphere of Saturn, rebelling. Those fallen ones came to Earth and intermingled with woman thus creating the term "Mankind" meaning, kind of like man but not entirely....

Ancient Aram indicates the Name of Orion originally being Nephila meaning Nephalim. Orion is depicted as a Giant man for this reason....

p.20 --he 2012 Olympics logo says Zion, even more diabolical is the final Olmpian Ritural will return "home" to London on the leylines of their old monoliths. The Greek Olympians Hesta, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Ares, Demeter, hermes, Poseidon, Athena, Zeurs, Artemis, and Apollo where their chief Gods most of them bloodthirstly Titans/Giants/Nephalim.

Amon/Ammon Egyptian god. Hmmm amen!

and names that come from this such as America, I AM
Mammoth from the Scriptures.

Am phibian called Oanes, the fish God amonst them along with its offspring such as Dagon, they crossed into our world a long time ago under the Sumerian name E.A...Lord and King of the S-ea.

Saturn: sat elites such as Venus and Ceres...hmmm. more gods and god es
and el ites as well.

A word I will stop using namaste name sat
Saturday

Planet Planned net!

Peace
and
Unity

Don't mean what they should. I wish I chose a different name here as well. They seem to mean a piece of, or a unit. More division and wars.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Thanx kid I needed that.

Do you know what's it's called when you're doing something like an assignment, or changing your oil, or filing papers and it seems like you're on auto-pilot? Like someone is "pushing the pen" so to speak? WORK!

Welcome to the real world kiddo. It aint nothing nice, a real mindf--- sometimes.

Seriously, could we get some kind of age limit on this site? Check please.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The author of The Code To The Matrix has a very good youtube channel as well. Here is one of his videos and he brings up the word spell, as in spelling at school, the language is heavily coded, by dark practicioners.

A Sirius Spell Part I Hyperdimensional News

Sirius Serious

He brings up as well that the english language is like a backward code, backward spell for the more ancient languages and includes the symbols in his book at the end.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
From the link again:
www.scribd.com...

--p. 32.. The Brotherhood of Saturn is in big service today underpinning various organizations. Depicted bleow are the Inner Circle. The Outer Circle consists of all teh religous projects erected for global domination this is Sat. Saturday, Satan, Santa (Satan), Saint (Satins), Sabbath, etc. Sir, Sur, Sar, Ser, and Sor are all Names for the serpent energy.

--Long before the Third Reich, Amon was worshipped as teh chief diety of many nations. It is the name changes that sometimes throw us off the trail...Amon is also Pa, THor, Jove and Pater pronounced Potter....

--Europa, a Moon in Amon's orbit is where Europe got her name from. This goddess from Crete daugther of the giant sidon set up a civilization we now find in Europe...

p. 34--The Matrix comes from the head of the Greek Goddess Pantheon known as Mediatrix of whom their descendants come from Medea/Media.

Ma, of which Isis is the main as is the Egyptian trinity is Osiris, Ra, And Isis. And hence the names derving from Ma:

Ma, Maia, Ma'at, Mag and Mary who give power to the Magus with them is the Serpent Sor who is the Source of the Sorcerers power of Hathor. This is the Dragon its first depiction then called SUSA our abbreviation USA land of the Serpents who guard the Sedona time portal to SIAM. THeir art is sedation which brings about delusion and seduction.

----p.163 As can be seen in Egyptology the Egyptian Female Goddes Ma'at ws thethird eye of all Egyptian Gods also known as Wadjet. This means the eye on top of the pyramid is acutally the eye of Ma'at. They keep the female sphinx in front of all their main lodges for protection against various spiritual forces the elite are at war with. Egyptians kept large amounts of cats in their temples. Cats carry lots of Prana and are very sensitive to other lifeforms. They are known to contain an astral spriti that can be trained.

this is none other than one of "Ma's Tricks" or simply the Matrixthat we are caught up in now.

The Egyptian worshipped Matter as the primal cause. Our word for matter comes from teh word Ma'at.

--p.179

-NOW the name of the NWO or simply OWN aka Zionism. own is actually the correct pronunciation fo the word we know as "on". On was Oanes the main deity worshipped in babylon and heliopolis. The "on" has embedded itself so deep into our words defind when we need a light we must turn it "on"...

neutron, proton, electron, tachyon, and orgone, to name only a few.

More words from the book:

--slaved--saved
--blessings--be lessed
--gravity--grave
--$ symbol Isis

With the names of dieties/negative ets, whoever they are....hidden in many of our words, it kind of compromises us a bit, since we could be inadvertantly evoking at times.

p.160--4 which is sacred geometry is a 2 dimensional square, 4 dimensional cube and 8 diensional octagon this how worlds connect. All words like Dionysus, Dios, Diana, Diamond, Die,Divide, Diabolical, and Diablo, are all intertwined and related with a story in antiquity.

The D itself in the English langauge is they symbol of a circle divided in two. If you open your breaker box right now and look at the manufacturere of the breaker you will see the company square D, the logo is a D inside a square. They control everything related to power, as will be shown. The esoteric Masonic studies were focused on what they called squaring the circle

Everything is a cube, our homes, our doorways, our work desks, our bathtubes usually, our coffins. There is a procedure down to seal the soul/astral and send them downward from Egypt, with a the cube. We have in our own funeral services, borrowed from a dark ritual to bury our own dead.

p.65--Gravity-- Grave. 6 feet under in an 8 sided box. The Dimensional Transport Ritual still stands today in the western world. Arab countries...the dead are buried immediately in a white sheet, no box, and faced toward the East.

The Saturnalian ritual of the eight sided rectangular box insured the departed soul was transported to their deimension or sealed. It exists today without the slightest notice as people are unknowingly being boxed up and transported....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm not a professional linguist, but it seems to me that if you can find a negative connotation in a word, you can also find a positive one as well.

Personally, I think the english language is way too complex and convoluted to be picked apart word by word seeing how it has evolved from various regions of the world at various times.

Ask anybody in any country in the world who either studies the english language or is trying to learn it, what language is the hardest to learn by comparison with all the others, and they will most likely tell you the english language. Why? because it is a melting pot of all the other languages and dialects representing all the different types of people who migrated here over time.

I'm gonna flag you simply because you seem to put a lot of time and effort into this subject and made it into a really good post

Keep up the good work!

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join