It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Language, hidden codes in the matrix!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
From Universal Lights thread www.abovetopsecret.com... The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now, I found this subject he mentioned in his last post very interesting:

The last thing to get to before I go, is also something I have never seen on ATS. It is the secret code of the English language. I wanted to bring this up as I felt it could have a great potential to be a major paradigm shift for many (again I feel this is risky for me to do so but worth it in the end).

I spoke before about how the reptilians have unbelieveable technologies and through that, they have been manipulating time for tens of thousands of years. They have gone back and forth setting up everything perfectly to fit their agenda. The English language is a huge indicator of their agenda. They have gotten humanity to practically chant their mantras through everyday normal language. I will give you some examples and let you all extrapolate on the rest.

entrance = en trance
exit = X it
disease = dis ease
influenza = influence
bible = buy bull
television = tell a vision
spelling = spell ing (as in casting a spell not to do with writing)
corrupt = core upped
message = mess age
instinct = in stinked
amaze = a maze
astronaut = astro not
Israel = Is-Ra-El (think about the names this is representing)
advice = add vice
alone = a loan, alone= all one

This is enough, you get the idea. I'm sure I am overstepping my boundaries at this point so I will leave the rest up to you.

Researching this so far has come up with one result.
www.etcorngods.com...

Here they have many rules for decoding words and meanings in the language and in the Bible as well. This page gives some of their rules:

example number one:

NOTE ABOUT THE ET CORN GODS LANGUAGE:

The ET Corn Gods Language is used to uncover hidden meanings in words of the English Language. The language has a logic/mathematical twist to it. The number 66 is the base of the math used. There are [five primary tables] used to convert normal words into families of hidden meanings. Those five tables are: 1) Alphabet converted to numbers; 2) Roman Numerals; 3) Numbers converted to the base 66; 4) the Table of Contents for the 66 books of the Bible; and 5) the Periodic Table of the Elements.

Rule 1: Alphabet to Numbers

Letters have numbers, to fit their position in the English Alphabet. The numbers and letters may be interchanged.

Demon = De 13 on
Therefore: Demon = "Deacon"

And there is a list of sample that are quite alarming, found on this page:
www.etcorngods.com...

I believe we're living in a matrix, an artifical bubble out of time with the rest of the universe, created by the annanuki, with coding in our dna and reduced mind functioning that enables them to operate around us without us noticing, their "phasing" technology. Activating our "junk" dna, the additional genetic strands would enable us to be aware.

Like a computer program, its coded with language as well. I am often aware when "agents of chaos" come in to program definitive negative statements, because these are like spells, they have vibrations, and these people can be seen as coders. Some of biggest corporations are filled with them such as Microsoft and Sony.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Conjecture. The English language has been in fluid transition for millennia. To say there is some sort of hidden meaning, or reptilians (!!!), is nonsense.

Unless you have some evidence, and not just conjecture, we can have a discussion.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
do you know bashar? he is a channeled being and you can watch and heaer him talk on youtube.

Now he talks about this also, and takes the example of Imagination I magy nation = a nation of magicians, I don't know if this is far fetched or anything but its kinda weird he also talks about it.

btw what he means by that is that through our imagination we create, so basicly if you imagine something really lively you start to experience and manifest that imagination. Thats why nation of magicians.

search bashar

he maybe talks weird if you listen to him at first but I swear to god I listened to most of what he said and he doesn't make mistakes!

al what he sayes is always bullit proof. His phylosophie everytrhing

pls listen to him, and judge

[edit on 27-1-2010 by colloredbrothers]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, someone has had alot of time on their hands to dream this one up!

I have a few

Hot = What
Aloud = a load
of = (er) of
trash = rubbish

If anyone is in doubt they should examine the way the English language has evolved over the last 1,500 years. Modern English is a complex amalgam of all sorts. It's great stuff, but reptilian it is not.

Regards

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Conjecture is actually on odd word, for this is about the coding, and so far its there. And its there in places that seem a rather contrived to me. The different methods of analyzing words with the codes seem to work, much is embedded in our language, and this would mean a long lasting conpsiracy, by elite and the possibly the Church throughout the ages, humm....wonder where anyone on ats might get faniciful ideas like this from???

Its not like we're here analyzing this amazing control machine that has been mismanaging our world for millenium.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Now he talks about this also, and takes the example of Imagination I magy nation = a nation of magicians, I don't know if this is far fetched or anything but its kinda weird he also talks about it.

btw what he means by that is that through our imagination we create, so basicly if you imagine something really lively you start to experience and manifest that imagination. Thats why nation of magicians.

Yes, and he's right. Thank you for linking the video, I will research him. The one link only scratched the surface, I'm really interested in what else can be found.

Not only this but Lowki mentioned on his thread something about casting spells in the elements, and the many cast stone spells found buried under the ground in Sumeria. He also pointed out in one of his threads this was about sacrifice. It was when I had brought up stepping on a snail and he said, I should have made a wish.
Notice the dates when things occur, 911, and remembrance day 11 11. In addition, the numbers for the Haiti quakes this month were, 01/12/2010 and 01/20/2010. 0,1,2 and in the second one they are the same, but for reversing the year.

This is a major conspiracy. We use words all the time, and apparently it is their wish to try and entrap us with them.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Notice the dates when things occur, 911, and remembrance day 11 11. In addition, the numbers for the Haiti quakes this month were, 01/12/2010 and 01/20/2010. 0,1,2 and in the second one they are the same, but for reversing the year.

This is a major conspiracy. We use words all the time, and apparently it is their wish to try and entrap us with them.

Does the fact that you are using an Americanised date format make any difference to this theory. 911 is 119, 12/01/2010 and 20/01/2010 for Haiti in "rest of the world" date formats.

This "major conspiracy" is all a bit "straw clutching" isn't it.

Regards

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I couldn't stop laughing then I felt a little sad as I got to the reply about "dates". Then I realised how sadly deluded some folks can get. My birthday rhymes but only in original (and thus ancient) English English whoooo spoooky ten-eight fifty-eight. The reptilians obviously were behind the invasion of England by the Normans in 1066 and the great fire of London 1666 and England winning the world cup 1966. I mean each one is the 66th year of that century! What a coincidence wow.

It's soooooo easy to make any meaning you want out of cherry picked information.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I kept overlooking this link, but on reading it there is application here, for this is comparable to coding on computers, our dna, our matrix, the spells the programmers cast.
www.computing.co.uk...
Malware can be hidden in English language text, say US scientists

Breakthrough paper shows hackers could evade anti-virus protection by hiding malicious code in sentences that read like English language spam

This is speaking of viral info like spam in masked in the English language, that is certainly a good analogy! And this could be seen truly as a code-injected attack.

This payload typically provides attackers with arbitrary control of system resources, applications, and data on a vulnerable computer. Attackers then choose how they want to continue their attack.

I think this comparison to the computer reference in this article very much explains how the matrix could be coded.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Well, the US/UK seem to house the major players in these occult matters for the most part. They could be seen as the mafia godgathers of the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Well, someone has had alot of time on their hands to dream this one up!

I have a few

Hot = What
Aloud = a load
of = (er) of
trash = rubbish

If anyone is in doubt they should examine the way the English language has evolved over the last 1,500 years. Modern English is a complex amalgam of all sorts. It's great stuff, but reptilian it is not.

Regards

Its like looking at one word, apple. A common word, and in a random world, applying a variety of straight forward codes and even more complex rules, you should random things. But if you were getting: red, juicy, fruit, Eve, tempation, etc. etc..from such a thing, you would know you hit the motherlode. The words that I won't program virally by listing on the samples in a variety of categories are basically a lot like this. Coincidence, I think not!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hmmm... since some of us believe our leaders and bloodlines come historically from Sumeria and are annanuki in origin, I wonder what using a code like 8-bit ASCII code.or computer language codes would do searching for the programming in our language?
I just came across this: www.cropcircleconnector.com...
The Crabwood Crop Circle, 2002 when tackled with the 8-bit ASCII code said "its been 50 years". 50 years ago July 1952, Washington DC had a fleet associated with greys, (also associated with the crabwood), fly over and alarm the entire nation.

Computer language would be an interesting code buster as well.

And the harmonic alphabet! www.bbc.co.uk... musical code.

You only have to try affirmations and visualizing, such as cloud work or parking space excercises for a short while and take notes to discover how much impact they have. If we are living in a control system, as slaves, kept from thinking too deeply on a variety of subjects, and most of us here know we are in this situation, language would be an obvious coding to use, especially if harmonics, frequencies and language affects us, and the world we live in.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Just to ask, did you consider apple, and apply, when you used them together in that sentence?

The language was not coded to me as much as it has evolved. I enjoy studying the intricacies of etymology when I can but I'm just a rank amateur in every sense of the word.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

There we go, now it makes more sense to me.

By choosing a random word, any word at all, like, orange, you can choose other words that have the same contextual meaning, such as..an orange.

So, pain, ending in "in", or "internal" is formed because someone decided that "pa" was "in". Incestuous joke very much unintended.

All it is a viral system of sorts, meant to replicate itself with associated words and items. Otherwise, why would the system continue itself?

Can you do the same with other languages? I would imagine so, especially when there are roots formed between the two.

And what was this about reptilian overlords going back in time to alter a few Anglo-Saxon-American words? What good would that do anyone anyway? You would have to go back to the original roots.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattress

They have been here all along, since Sumeria, through the 12 bloodlines and ancient Egyptian royalty, through which our present royalty and the infamous 13 bloodlines through William of Orange. not to mention the lost tribes of Juda, such as Dan, and others. Of course this is also Rome, you see where where I'm going with this, right?......

What this implies is the formation, altering or management of the original Celtish language into the English language and incorporating many words and establishing it as a very word presence so to speak is all down according to plan by those who think they're our controllers.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh man, I think I've seen this before somewhere besides ATS.

Anyway, it's all total crap since you can trace the words back to older archaic forms and root words in other language through literature and antiquated written records. This is just making puns, only without any attempt at being funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mattress

And what was this about reptilian overlords going back in time to alter a few Anglo-Saxon-American words? What good would that do anyone anyway? You would have to go back to the original roots.p

I wasnt actually saying the reptilians went back in time, more of alluding to who our long term controller were. However, this is something others have said and alluded to. And for time traveling, which I believe has been going on for some time, this would mean 100% of the words could be coded and give them 100% control of this planet and of us. Think about it, and if you havnt noticed the level of ufo activity, and the history of it, and read any of the reports about who made the human race, then you've missed out. There are many who believe this.

Also that this is one cycle of man. There were many. We are not the first race of humans, this has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years. You should read,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Questions for Reconpilot

Really informative. The terra papers, and also the various stargate threads including stargates 2012 www.abovetopsecret.com...

But aside from all this speculation, the words listed are too much of a coincidence to not be coded. They're akin to the apple I listed as an example. This is the motherlode!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yes it is true firstly the language has evolved for hundred thousands of years and been tempered with for a long long time. I had an incident at school once involving my English exam. I started writing and kept writing like as if someone was writing for me and took control of my hand it felt it was me. It could have been my higher self and it was odd for the time. Once I stopped writing I handed in my paper and waited a week to get the results. What I did not expect to find out was that I was breaking the coding when I wrote it. So my English teacher had a real go at me for no reason what so ever. I then knew that she was ET and did not like seeing me breaking the code. But the most scariest thing was that she had a go at me for nothing no reason what so ever. Just shows who can be around you or who your teacher is in source and you do not even know about it. Until times like these happen.

In any case the English language has been tempered so much that at times it would be hard to go back to the original not that its that simple. I mean hundred thousands of years of constant changing and programming is a lot of work to decipher.

But it is the general concept that most of humans do not realize some of the words and English sentences program us and can cause harm.

More soon please stay updated.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

If you are being serious, you should go see a doctor. Really. You are not well.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join